NO
21.74%
HARD BUT MANAGEABLE
6.52%
HARD BUT LETS DO THIS
15.22%
DUDE WHY SO EASY
8.70%
UM WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE THE MAPS SO WIERD?
39.13%
Total votes: 46
Polling ended
show more
Vuelo Eluko

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Good bye olivia
iiyo
Oh it was a multi, rip in peace.
Smudge

Storm- wrote:

well would you look at that
Vuelo Eluko

Storm- wrote:

#3000 posts of wisdom
iiyo

There's a strong reason why i'm a baka, I've always been stupid :(.

But you shouldn't say what you said before it is multi tho! I know ctb user who only had 1k plays and he was rank 33

bunch of people thought this was hack/multi user https://osu.ppy.sh/u/824209 but everyone was so quick to judge it was just offline or something user.
Vuelo Eluko
tis easy to tell the difference between someone who only plays online to set scores and a multi tho
mainly join date and score date differences
iiyo

Riince wrote:

tis easy to tell the difference between someone who only plays online to set scores and a multi tho
mainly join date and score date differences

ok ok ok i see, i will listen to u next time sorry for my ignorance
[Kami]
I'm late, Can I enter? q_q

[Kami]
2,534pp
[Kami]
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
AxE Rayden
AxE Demonangel
Doqtor Kirby
Setomi
BennyBananas
VongolaXI
Smudgerox
Zak
minhtam1638
Index
ayylmao
Kisetsunotori
Lesher
Zerkarian
-Hoodie-
lanki33
BLACK-NINJA3000
[Kami]
NOtify

Have all been entered.

Thanks all.

P.S Storm no problems you were just saying your say. But those veterans of the forums are usually right.
japanese maid
z
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
AxE Rayden
AxE Demonangel
Doqtor Kirby
Setomi
BennyBananas
VongolaXI
Smudgerox
Zak
minhtam1638
Index
ayylmao
Kisetsunotori
Lesher
Zerkarian
-Hoodie-
lanki33
BLACK-NINJA3000
[Kami]
NOtify

Have all been entered.
We are 19 Player come on guys lets make this a big bash :) ar8-9 maps to be played for round 1. Map packs to be released in 3 days

Thanks all.

P.S Storm no problems you were just saying your say. But those veterans of the forums are usually right.
japanese maid
z
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Notify wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

AxE Rayden
AxE Demonangel
Doqtor Kirby
Setomi
BennyBananas
VongolaXI
Smudgerox
Zak
minhtam1638
Index
ayylmao
Kisetsunotori
Lesher
Zerkarian
-Hoodie-
lanki33
BLACK-NINJA3000
[Kami]
NOtifyRemoved

Have all been entered.
We are 19 Player come on guys lets make this a big bash :) ar8-9 maps to be played for round 1. Map packs to be released in 3 days

Thanks all.

Apologizing, didn't read "catch the beat" Feel free to remove me from the list, my bad. LOL
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
AxE Rayden
AxE Demonangel
Doqtor Kirby
Setomi
BennyBananas
VongolaXI
Smudgerox
Zak
minhtam1638
Index
ayylmao
Kisetsunotori
Lesher
Zerkarian
-Hoodie-
lanki33
BLACK-NINJA3000
[Kami] Withdrew
NOtifyWithdrew

Have all been entered.

Thanks all.

Apologizing, didn't read "catch the beat" Feel free to remove me from the list, my bad. LOL
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Ok guys 6th it begins

for your time zone reference

ROund 1 Reference

IF YOU CANT MAKE THE TIME GIVEN THEN PLEASE GIVE 24HOUR PRIOR WARNING SO THAT WE CAN RESCHEDULE THE MATCH

IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO AND YOUR OPPONENT IS WAITING, THEN YOU WILL LOSE THE MATCH BY DEFAULT. IF YOU BOTH DONT MAKE THE MATCH, THEN A CAVE GAMING WORLD REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU BOTH TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
Zak
Why the fuck are we going to play rain's in round 2 if we go all the way down to playing platters in round 3?
Mile
Is there any loser bracket or something? Or are u.. "out" if u lose?? :33
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Yes there is a loser bracket
will be set after each game is played and the loser bracket to continue through only after the main tournament has completed. This is to allow you one last chance to make it through the winner of the main brakcet will play the loser bracket winner in a friendly but serious final :)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Zak wrote:

Why the fuck are we going to play rain's in round 2 if we go all the way down to playing platters in round 3?

Thanks for your guidance please select in poll as the beatmaps selected are to stay but we are to rearrange before 2 days. As stated before final map packs to be announced in 2 days
Zak
I'm just saying start out with like lower end insanes and keep the difficulty slowly increasing with each round not skyrocketing to really hard maps then going down to really easy stuff the next round
Kisetsunotori
I won't be able to make my time. Should I just pm my opponent and reschedule from there ?
DeletedUser_500696
I registered on page 2 but I don't see me listed D:
Doqtor Kirby
Gotta get dat round one loss tho :P

And playing 10 in the morning ftw
Minhtam
My thoughts on the Round 1 Mappack:

Why is it that we are doing Knowing short ver. on [Rain] difficulty, which is 3.27*, when the other two songs are 1.72* and 1.96* respectively? That's extremely inconsistent. Now if you selected Knowing short ver. on [Salad] difficulty instead, that would be a 1.84* pick that has a lot of jumps in various places. Would be difficult to combo, but at least the difficulty would be consistent with the other two songs.

I highly suggest that you change it so that the star difficulties (and PP gained) are consistent across the mappack.
earl-
Where is the map pack?
iiyo
Don't expect much from a tournament, if the person who is running it has no clue what is hard or easy, also it's extremely one-sided a rank #9 is vsing the 2nd highest rank in the tourny who is Setomi #146

This won't be a tournament it will be a slaughter.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there, I only joined to make it at least even and exciting. But me and Kurisu weren't chosen for whatever reason I guess it was a raffle? which is really odd and random and none of us were notified of it.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

-Kurisu- wrote:

I registered on page 2 but I don't see me listed D:

Thanks sorry for thatt and will redo the brackettts today
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Storm- wrote:

Don't expect much from a tournament, if the person who is running it has no clue what is hard or easy, also it's extremely one-sided a rank #9 is vsing the 2nd highest rank in the tourny who is Setomi #146

This won't be a tournament it will be a slaughter.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there, I only joined to make it at least even and exciting. But me and Kurisu weren't chosen for whatever reason I guess it was a raffle? which is really odd and random and none of us were notified of it.

Thanks for your input and well noted. If you feel that We are running this tournament incorrectly no problem as we are here for the community and are changing it as we go along.

Please ignore the Brackets completely and map packs we will release final product of bracket and map packs tonight

Thanks
iiyo
God your so nice, I can't even be upset, thanks for the input and feedback.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Storm- wrote:

God your so nice, I can't even be upset, thanks for the input and feedback.

No Storm I thank you.

We cannot create a good tournament without tthe consistent help of our members who join our tournaments. WITHOUT YOU GUYS WE ARE NOTHING.

I will personally take on the task of map selections as team selecting map is nott doing a great job i checked the map packs and they are really awful. I tto made a mistake to enter all in one cup and will split the cups up accordingly
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Looking again at all the players we have to re-open registration till the 5th

Below is the Plus minus pp per player and below stating the required players in order to host that cup > If not enough register then we will not be able to host that specific Cup this february

AxE Cup

3 Required
zak 6800
Storm- 6000
Kurisu 5000
zerkarian 3700
Setomi 3600

DILULI Cup

3 Required

lanki33 3500
black-Ninja3000 3500
I-OKABE-I 3400
kisetsunotori 3400
hoodie 3300

Gravis Cup

Application Closed. Cup Begins as scheduled

bennyBananas 2400
Smudgerox 1900
AxE Demonangel 1500
VongolaXI 1500
lesher 1400
AxE Rayden 1200
Index 1100
Minhtam1638 538
Doqtor Kirby 250
Meliodas Dragon 2

Map Packs currently being tested and will be posted tonight for Round 1 only.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Round 1 Map Packs for all cups are included here in this link

Thanks for the heads up and now all groupings and star ratings should be correct for round 1

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sahe6lk0h0dwe/Documents
Mile
Cups now? What does that mean.. there are 3 different tourmanents now? o.o
Zak

BLACK-NINJA3000 wrote:

Cups now? What does that mean.. there are 3 different tourmanents now? o.o
You could also consider it as divisions, it's not really all that common for game tournaments to have them but in a game where you have a way to somewhat gauge skill levels dividing players based on what they're skill is at really helps them compete at their best and maybe even improve as a player, as putting someone who's only played for maybe a couple months up against a top tier player the new player wouldn't be able to even comprehend the maps and would gain nothing at all from the experience.

Also I must admit at first this seemed really lazily put together but now I can tell you're actually trying to get things put together properly and the maps are looking a lot better as well.
Mile
Some players are signed up in wrong cups :/ thats all I can say..
My Aim Zogs
name: - Zog -
pp: 3,258

this is my first tournament :D hopefully i'll be accepted :3
Vuelo Eluko

- Zog - wrote:

name: - Zog -
pp: 3,258

this is my first tournament :D hopefully i'll be accepted :3
lol
VongolaXI

BLACK-NINJA3000 wrote:

Some players are signed up in wrong cups :/ thats all I can say..
Like who?

Oh and Rayden the mediafire documents are like 15 kB... way too small for a map, I don't they're the right documents.
Zak
The problem is it's the .osu files of the specific difficulties we're supposed to play, not the actual maps.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
OK Guys It was just alot of songs to upload with my line dropping

Will give you the full maps and you will see the map inside the packs.

This style of map pack upload will be used for all further tournaments

Thanks to the community we are building and easy to use map pack system

Will upload them by this evening
show more