forum

Zone of the Enders 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raysuke

video opening for ZOE2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_B1x8E_mJc

well as the title says i was wondering if anyone like the ZOE games and the most beautiful mecha action i ever seen.

the rumors say there will be a third game and when i was on blogs about that i found this and the source: http://vissione.wordpress.com/2006/11/0 ... -for-real/

PSM3 magazine issued an apology for their previous magazine cover that mentioned they had exclusive information on Konami’s Zone of the Enders 3.

“A few people have been asking where our ZOE3 coverage went - it got bumped at the very last minute due to extreme Konami secrecy. Rest assured, as soon as we’re able to tell you anything about it, it’ll appear in the mag and on this very blog. Stay tuned.”

Not only this, but Konami also reprinted copies of Zone of the Enders 2 and they sold out very quickly as expected thanks to the demand on internet forums for this game. It seems Konami is working on this much anticipated sequel on PS3. I hope that Shuyo Murata and Hideo Kojima-sama can translate some of what they learn with Metal Gear Solid 4 into Zone of the Enders 3, that is, if they’re willing and able to work on the project simultaneously with MGS4. A next-gen Zone of the Enders with Kojima Production’s dedication and effort would be fucking awesome. Believe guys, believe!

if anyone don't know about ZOE or ZOE2 is the mecha series what Hideo Kojima made with the MGS2 team the first game was so short later the sequel got attention but many don't know about it, it was a game underated almost underground a true jewel but now with this rumors about making Zone of the Enders 3 makes me happy when i saw the trailer of the bosses for MGS4 i always said "that would be awesome if they make a ZOE3 with this graphics im gonna sh*t bricks!!" also the costumes and the robots looks like Jehuty or Anubis or some mecha desgin believe me when you play ZOE the style of action dosen't compare... well what do you think?