forum

UtsuP - Riot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yuminoyuki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mrturtle99
Thanks for making this map, it's really nice to see people noticing Utsu's music. Anyways, after downloading the map, just wanted to let you know some things.
A: After lots of testing, it felt like the BPM of the song was 200, not 182. So make sure and change that asap, as well as resnapping and fixing the notes that are misplaced by changing it.
B: Your easy difficulty needs to be MUCH easier, considering the fact that when you first submitted it Osu! picked it up as a normal difficulty instead of easy, and there were 1/8th sliders in it. The players who do easy would be overwhelmed by what you currently have, so ya, kinda repeating myself here.
C: add Miku Hagame into the tags, it's not just Rin who's singing
Anyways, after all that negativity, I would just like to say that the map does look nice, and I can't wait to see it once you finish it.
Ibuki Mioda
The song works pretty well for a ctb stand point and can SS insane no problems. Noticed a few hit sounds were a little off but no big deal if your not paying attention to them. http://puu.sh/i9dOz/d0ff4d3d5c.jpg Looking forward to more updates in the future ^o^