forum

How to get personal background for maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog
I've seen it in some video's and I want it aswell.. How do you skinners add this? ( Example : rrtyui uses a gray one )
And how do you add other backgrounds because mine has gotten removed from the original Osu startup and multiplayer section for some reason :o
lit120
playfield (it must be .png)
Bara-

lit120 wrote:

playfield (it must be .png)
Nope
Playfield.png no longer exists
It's menu-background.jpg, but it's only accessible for Supporters
And Í'm not even sure if this works, or if it got deleted completely
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog
So basicly : Get supporter and if that doesn't work it's removed?

What do I call the pictures btw?
Dazdy_old
Call it menu-background. It has to be a jpg.
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog

Dazdy wrote:

Call it menu-background. It has to be a jpg.
What about the one I can use ingame?
Dazdy_old
Menu-background.jpg is what's used in-game too now. Playfield.png no longer works.
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog

Dazdy wrote:

Menu-background.jpg is what's used in-game too now. Playfield.png no longer works.
It doesn't work for me ingame.. Here are some examples / images

lit120
you set the menu into capital M
Haskorion
Capitalization doesn't matter. It will only work if a beatmap has no background on its own (meaning having it practically not set in the osu.file).

Also rrtyui replaced the maps background by making a copy of the playfield and renamed them to the maps background manually.
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog

ReddScorn wrote:

Capitalization doesn't matter. It will only work if a beatmap has no background on its own (meaning having it practically not set in the osu.file).
Assuming there is no option to remove pictures from maps unless I do it manually and unrank it.. Thanks a lot everyone!
Bara-
Yep
You can only get it if there is no Background present in the map
Dazdy_old

Cocaine dog wrote:

ReddScorn wrote:

Assuming there is no option to remove pictures from maps unless I do it manually and unrank it.. Thanks a lot everyone!
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog
Found over 19 000 files when I searched PNG and JPG in my Songs folder.. Now I deleted them all and whatever I put as menubackground is now the ingame photo!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou
Dazdy_old

Cocaine dog wrote:

Found over 19 000 files when I searched PNG and JPG in my Songs folder
Someone has a lot of maps. Glad I could help.