Accuracy
40.79%
Total votes: 76
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Hello All,

Yes CavE Gaming World is back!

We are about to Launch our 5th Tournament on the 2nd February 2015

The Host is Demonangeland alongside myself and the CaVe Team we will be Bringing you a different Competition all together.

This tournament is for all shapes and sizes.

Without any further introduction here is what our 5th tournament is

Dodge The Beat Tournament

How to enter

*Type -< add me> plus your time zone as a reply on this post

After you enter you will be contacted on the 29th on this forum with a time on the 31 January where you will be required to participate in a preliminary round where you will play one map where as you will be seeded from your points to your given cup. Failure to make the preliminary match will automatically seed you as default and you may land up in a cup that you did not want to be in

Tournament Kicks off on the 6th February 2015

Rules!

SPOILER
*Each game consists of Two maps
*The Maps of this Tournament will be published before 29th January
*the one with the lowest total of both maps combined takes the game and moves on whilst the other moves down to the losers bracket
*All Matches must be aired on our Station. Failure to do so will result in your match not being counted

Stream Details

SPOILER
http://www.twitch.tv/axe_rayden

Streamers

SPOILER
AxE Rayden
AxE ShockWavq

Admins

SPOILER
DemonAngel – Host
AxE Kestrel – Queries
TeamSpeak Main Admins -
AxE Travisty
AxE Sparrow

For all those who don’t know us.

SPOILER
http://www.cavegamingworld.com

Map Packs

SPOILER
TBA Soon
Please If you have any further Questions regarding this tournament,dont hesitate to give us a message

Anyone of the below Members can assist

Prizes

After The Registration process and seeing how popular this mode is will we then reveal the Prizes Involved

Registered So Far

Nya Nya Neko
Hey ho~
I think you should change the rules a slighlty bit.
when you said "the one with the lowest total of both maps combined takes the game and moves on whilst the other moves down to the losers bracket"
I guess you meant the score of the attenants.
I would say the lowest average Acc wins, since it's just logical, that you get more points on longer maps, meaning that the maps wouldn't get into the rating equally.
(atleast that makes sense in opinion)
also this mapshould be in the tourney :D
AxE DemonAngel

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Hey ho~
when you said "the one with the lowest total of both maps combined takes the game and moves on whilst the other moves down to the losers bracket"
I would say the lowest average Acc wins, since it's just logical, that you get more points on longer maps, meaning that the maps wouldn't get into the rating equally.
Heya! I'll make sure to try and review the rules again to make the competition better!
I'll think about it and also discuss with the other admins about this rules , I will give futher information as soon as possible!
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Hey ho~
The Maps are made equally and are busy being made.

The rules of lowest Score stays as we are making these Beatmaps as we speak and are taking into concideration those types of issues

Thanks for your efforts to assist.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

DemonAngel wrote:

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Hey ho~
Heya! I'll make sure to try and review the rules again to make the competition better!
I'll think about it and also discuss with the other admins about this rules , I will give futher information as soon as possible!
Demon- Rules unless totally retarded will stay as is. This is our first DTB tourny and all problems will be looked into for all future DTB tourneys

Accuracy shall not work in this DTB tourny as maps are structred differently and cannot really on accuracy
Granger
Oh you can, since the point of dodge the beat is to catch as little as possible accuracy is actually better for measuring the winner unless you pick some very long map.
0.05% < 0.04% and in case of ties you can use the score.

If you go by score the one who accidentially runs into a stream and gets like 20 combo or something is SCREWED even when compared to a player who played much worse and caught every other fruit yet stayed below 2 combo.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
This tournament is based on mainly Bananas getting drop in multi tudes and you are to dodge them. We cannot play our tourny as accuracy as most of the map will be in banana form (SPINNER)
Dridrired
- add me , UTC/GMT +1h
iiyo
lol
Doqtor Kirby
weeeee
GMT-8

lol I'm already on the roster, but clicking my name leads to a 404
lino1000
< add me> UTC +01:00
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Doqtor Kirby wrote:

weeeee
GMT-8

lol I'm already on the roster, but clicking my name leads to a 404

FIXED
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

lino1000 wrote:

< add me> UTC +01:00

ADDED
Granger

AxE Rayden wrote:

This tournament is based on mainly Bananas getting drop in multi tudes and you are to dodge them. We cannot play our tourny as accuracy as most of the map will be in banana form (SPINNER)
Ah i see, i guess score would be better if you play banana only maps, but i wonder what kind of map pool that'd be. :/
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Granger wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

Ah i see, i guess score would be better if you play banana only maps, but i wonder what kind of map pool that'd be. :/
We are ccurreentlyy iin the process of making the maps. Tune into tour stream to see exactly what it is like :)

http://www.twitch.tv/axe_rayden
Yostel
Add me UTC+1
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Yostel wrote:

Add me UTC+1
Added
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
DTB tournament is not CaVe general Game type and we believe as a unit to remove this tournament and focus on what is our strengths. We apologize for the inconvenience but we rather Remove this tournament now while there is no time really wasted :)

Tournament Cancelled and no further tournaments in DTB to be hosted till we have a dedicated Mania Team

P.S no true interest was given to this mode anyway
[mnt]
-< add me > UTC +7
Stupid Idiot

[mnt] wrote:

-< add me > UTC +7
Can you like
read the dates
Lefafel
holy fucking necro
amae koromo
hey can i play in this tournament??? :D
A Moon Gust
Where do I sign up?
Kasumi-sama
Are you guys doing this on purpose?

This is a 3-years old tournament for fuck sake.