forum

April 2010 Monthly Chart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Another month, another chart. Thanks to the MAT for helping out with the selection this time. The chart can be found here.

Congratulations to Cookiezi, youngdow, mikhe for being the winners of March's chart. You will be awarded with a profile badge and become an osu! supporter for 1 month.
awp

Cyclone wrote:

Congratulations to Cookiezi, youngdow, mikhe for being the winners of March's chart. You will be awarded with a profile badge and become an osu! supporter for 1 month.
April fools! You guys don't get shit.
-Xero-

awp wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

lulz

anyway.... congrats to the winners!
mikhe

awp wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

EDIT: lol xD
peppy
Congratulations to March winners. Prizes will be awarded before the end of the weekend, when I get time.
arien666
Good job Cookiezi and youngdow XD
Umm?

loled at same blahblah?
peppy
Prizes have been awarded. Sorry if the badges are crappy, I don't have much inspiration at the moment :P.
mikhe

peppy wrote:

Prizes have been awarded. Sorry if the badges are crappy, I don't have much inspiration at the moment :P.
I think are nice ;D

Sonnyc
Does this Chart also have price?
peppy
Yes, badge and 1 month suppoter tag.
KRZY
Well done all three of you :D
arien666

DJ KRZY wrote:

Well done all three of you :D
^

And have nice 1 month support :3