forum

Wonderful Funderful Awkward Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Etral
Greetings to the wonderful world of osu!~

A friend showed me this game about a week and a half ago, and I fell in love with it, played it a bunch, got arm cramps from the spinners, made a beatmap, awkwardly introduced myself in the description of said beatmap, then discovered the actual introduction forums at two in the morning. Yay!

All of that being said, hi, and I hope I'm noticed.
DeletedUser_151115
a
Faust
Hello there. Glad you like this game, hang around with the community and explore the forums more ;)
Guy-kun
Welcome to Touohuosu!
As can see, we are expanding into the new horizons of touhou as of today, hope you enjoy the new touhou orientation c:
Topic Starter
Etral
Hi guys! Thank you for the warm welcome to, uh...tohousu! If creating my intro thread on April 1st isn't the best idea I've ever had, well then, I don't know what is.
Lunah_old
Heyhey! welcome =D
Yingwu
Welcomes and hope you'll like it here :D
Guy-kun
Hope you don't get AIDS
Topic Starter
Etral
Oh boy, more welcomes! Thanks everyone, glad to be here! ^^

Guy-kun wrote:

Hope you don't get AIDS
That would be unfortunate, yes.

...though I do hope I get aidED in making beatmaps. OH SNAP. See what I did there? ;p
Guy-kun
I meant real Auto-Immune Defficiency Syndrome.

[edit]
AIDS spelt full looks kinda like the topic name (compare it to the Re: above)

[edit 2]
Maybe you should change the topic name to Auto-Immune Defficiency Syndrome to match?
Topic Starter
Etral

Guy-kun wrote:

I meant real Auto-Immune Defficiency Syndrome.
I know, that's why I said it would be unfortunate. :( ...and then proceeded to make a horrible pun...

Guy-kun wrote:

[edit]
AIDS spelt full looks kinda like the topic name (compare it to the Re: above)

[edit 2]
Maybe you should change the topic name to Auto-Immune Defficiency Syndrome to match?
I considered it for a little while at first, but WFAI is a much more fun acronym.
Guy-kun
Ahh yes, WFAI is much better Px
hi again~