forum

any other maplestory players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayachi Meme
heya :3 i play maplestory, or. use to. its because osu is taking over my life :3 lel, but yeah, if you have ever played maplestory, id be happy to hear :3
Tokiiwa
have a couple of characters over 130+, last played with this one before i got into osu http://maplestory.nexon.net/rankings/jo ... earch=true

waiting for maplestory 2 so i can have a fresh start uwu
Gumpy
I got to like level 50 before something before I got bored
OzzyOzrock
i played when the game DIDN'T CARRY YOU SO HARD

I WORKED FOR MY STUFF

STILL BARELY REACHED 3RD JOB

hi
Evrien
Last time I played was 2 years ago, but good times man. Except the new jobs are absolutely overpowered. Luminous can pretty much one-hit-AOE an entire map. Not even funny.

But still, yeah, waiting for MS2 now.
weien100
mapleSEA player here OAO
Nathan
Used to play, always sucked, main was like a lv 140 demon slayer
Evrien
To be honest I thought about going back some time ago but then I saw how complicated the gaming mechanism is now I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Not to mention that SAO collab they did...that made like no sense whatsoever
Kyno

Evrien wrote:

They even made an Attack on Titan collab in Japan...... it was... ugh =.=

I still play maplestory, just not a lot because of school work . I've been playing since there was just only warrior, archer, mage, and thief out (no pirate)
Sadly, I never had any level 200 character (excluding the ones on Tespia)
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, Maplestory player here too~ :3/

I have no care with the collab they've made, i'm just grinding my Zero to level +180. Not much quests, but to go dungeons, for a higher level to finish their dam story ;_;
Also, i had my Battlemage as my strongest character by level 209. It's too hard to level up, i'm retardedly stuck *O*
Topic Starter
Ayachi Meme
woah you guys played? hahah wouldnt expect much players to play this game hahah well, yeah~
Evrien

kynolenkun wrote:

Evrien wrote:

They even made an Attack on Titan collab in Japan...... it was... ugh =.=

I still play maplestory, just not a lot because of school work . I've been playing since there was just only warrior, archer, mage, and thief out (no pirate)
Sadly, I never had any level 200 character (excluding the ones on Tespia)
Yeah same here, I was around for the 1st year anniversary, back then the game was a lot simpler
Would've played more if I don't disconnect that often tho =(
Nameless
I should really start playing Maplestory, right now.
Rooringaaru
I play EMS, too bad that I barely know people who play it
Baan
I used to no life maplestory.. I have a 152 beginner in galacia, 150 sumn bishop in scania and more I kinda forgot. If you need some HS in scania hit me up :lol:
Charm
Am I late? I have a 206 dark knight in khaini but I quit a while back
Stefan
I played on the european servers until it died out due terrible management of Cash only Events, zero Support and crap client.

In short: EMS is bullshit.
f i z i k

Stefan wrote:

I played on the european servers until it died out due terrible management of Cash only Events, zero Support and crap client.

In short: EMS is bullshit.
true, also its just dead. i didnt run into a single person for like 10 minutes even on the most crowded parts >_<
luckily I found a gms account from 2008 so I can just play there without a proxy >_>
xxdeathx
188 angelic buster, 17x kaiser, 17x dark knight, 16x bishop, 17x dual blade, and several others, all on Broa

All in less than a year from 2012-2013.

I had actually played significantly more in 2006-2008 but never got a character past level 80 because it was so much harder to level.