forum

Keyboard Help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Matoi
Im getting a little bored of my Corsair K65's dull black/gray keys. The plain shell is metallic gray and i don't know of a matching color. Any suggestions for color combos?
GSG95
Pink?

How about gray and orange? White and blue? White and pink? Rainbow? Black and red?
[Bystander]
Doesn't the K65 have a non standard sized space bar that makes finding replacements difficult?
I could be thinking of another keyboard
Gumpy
why not one color?
leepdesu
throw away your keyboard, start using your mouse and start clicking

i mean, osu is just a click away ey?
Kyno

[Bystander] wrote:

Doesn't the K65 have a non standard sized space bar that makes finding replacements difficult?
I'm not sure if you can even find / buy a replacement for the space bar on the k65 .

I think you should stick with just one color, like what Gumpyyy said . The black color from the space bar might be a bit out of place if you have more than 2 colors on the keyboard .

I think you should go with purple / black so the space bar won't look odd . It actually looks pretty nice

Typhoon
Go full double rainbow maaaan!
Topic Starter
Matoi

-LeeP- wrote:

throw away your keyboard, start using your mouse and start clicking

i mean, osu is just a click away ey?
God dang it man
Topic Starter
Matoi

kynolenkun wrote:

[Bystander] wrote:

I'm not sure if you can even find / buy a replacement for the space bar on the k65 .

I think you should stick with just one color, like what Gumpyyy said . The black color from the space bar might be a bit out of place if you have more than 2 colors on the keyboard .

I think you should go with purple / black so the space bar won't look odd . It actually looks pretty nice

I might do that, Thanks!