Hatsune Miku Project diva F 2nd

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
I played that on my PS vita

I am huge fan of Hatsune Miku <3
TheNekoNextDoor
I hope to get the game (and a PS Vita) for my birthday. Is it good?
Topic Starter
-Atri-

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

I don't know, i am not a game reviewer
Pamarduk
I only played PDExtend from the entire PD series, but they're basically the same thing with songs exclusive to one another--you know, being a rhythm game. not too complex to think about. except I think in F2nd you can get closer to the 'loids or something (you can pat miku, for example).
Gumpy
I'm gonna try to find it in my local Gamestop today cuz the PSN version is really expensive.
Probably is good

EDIT: They removed my closets Gamestop screw shopping centers. Now I have to take a bus to get there.
EDIT2: decided to import from the UK for about 10 pounds cheaper than in Norway.
Haneii

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Is it good?
It's meh. Lots of recycled songs from past diva games with very few new ones. It's one of my go to games to play during long rides. MUST PERFECT ALL THE SONGS!

F 2nd has a song club (DLC), where they say they'll release more songs throughout the year. I've held off buying it, but I probably will once there's more songs available.

Pamarduk wrote:

n F2nd you can get closer to the 'loids or something
I never play with them or decorate their rooms. I'm terrible T_T
suiseimei
Have it on PS3, it's really fun. Haven't noticed any big changes in the graphics, but I love the song list. I'm glad they have Karakuri Pierrot + SPiCA (SPiCA is like probably my favorite song ever). So bad at the slower songs though OTL

If you've played the first F before, which one do you like better?
XgenSlayer
I tried both versions from borrowing the game from a friend before, and I have to say that they're really close in terms of quality. Project Diva F 2nd wins though, due to better song selection in my opinion. (Other than that, the games look pretty identical)
Haneii

suiseimei wrote:

So bad at the slower songs though OTL
I struggled with the slower songs as well.

My favourite are probably decorator and love-hate.

I like F better, because as much as I love the classics, I feel like there are too many in F2nd. I also found f more challenging (the hards and insanes). However, I play on vita and switch through both all the time.
AutoMedic

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

A "meh" score for me. Songs are pretty much the same but the satisfaction of FC'ing a miku song is amazing