forum

The potatoes have fallen¿

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashtato
Not really, but hi there.

I first started playing Osu last year when my sister's classmates introduced her to the game. Naturally, I was interested and tried to play the game and I was hooked. Since then, I've finally made my own account after getting my own laptop.

So I'll start with the main introduction now. I'm Ashley, but I prefer being called Ash. { I don't know why, it's my second first name and I don't kind of like my name, so yeah.} I have survived fourteen years on Earth, and I am an avid reader for books. Other hobbies include watching anime, giving advice { probably my life line in school } and of course, playing Osu. Other small details include that I love math as it doesn't change in any country, I don't know how to speak the language of the country that I'm from. { And again, I'm such a failure. :) :o }

I pretty love Catch the Beat and Osu Mania, since I've grown to be addicted to them rather than the normal mode of Osu. I wish that Osu would have more Honeyworks songs. I would try to make beatmaps, but I'm horrible at them. :cry: But it's fine. I'll just have to wait for someone to make them.

Anyways, that's it. Nice to meet everyone in Osu. I hope I can be friends with loads of people here. :) :D
gregest
Hi Ash,welcome to osu and to the forums!
Cerulean Veyron
Hey, Ashtato~ Welcome!

Math will be useful for osu! editor if you're trying to map a song :3
Raisha Millenia
hello Ashley! Welcome to osu! and the forums!
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu! :3

Can't give a few tips since I don't play CTB or Mania xD

Hope you enjoy it here~ :3
- Yuuto -
Wow nice intro..

Ashtato wrote:

So I'll start with the main introduction now. I'm Ashley, but I prefer being called Ash. { I don't know why, it's my second first name and I don't kind of like my name, so yeah.} I have survived fourteen years on Earth.

I pretty love Catch the Beat and Osu Mania, since I've grown to be addicted to them rather than the normal mode of Osu. I wish that Osu would have more Honeyworks songs. I would try to make beatmaps, but I'm horrible at them. :cry: But it's fine. I'll just have to wait for someone to make them.
I love those lines.

Anyways welcome to the forums ! Enjoy your stay Ashley
yoshida49_old

Ashtato wrote:

I don't know how to speak the language of the country that I'm from. { And again, I'm such a failure. :) :o }
what do you mean?

welcome
Nathan
Welcome to the forums Ash!
Topic Starter
Ashtato

CptBlackBird wrote:

Hi Ash,welcome to osu and to the forums!
Thank you, :) I'm going to enjoy my stay in the forums.

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hey, Ashtato~ Welcome!

Math will be useful for osu! editor if you're trying to map a song :3
Really? I haven't thought of it that way. I'll try my best to practice making a beatmap.

Raisha Millenia wrote:

hello Ashley! Welcome to osu! and the forums!
Thank you very much. :D I'll try to be more social with people. :oops:

Harumi wrote:

Welcome to osu! :3

Can't give a few tips since I don't play CTB or Mania xD

Hope you enjoy it here~ :3
It's fine! Haha. Thank you, and I will. :)

Yuutosan wrote:

Wow nice intro.. I love those lines.

Anyways welcome to the forums ! Enjoy your stay Ashley
Really? I just tried my best to be in my normal weirdness mode. :D And thank you.

yoshida49 wrote:

what do you mean?

welcome
Oh, I'm a half-blood. So I was brought up using the English language, without being taught Filipino. { I'm from the Philippines. } So I kinda have a hard time with the subject in school. Kinda a let down. :cry: But thank you for welcoming me. :)

sukiNathan wrote:

Welcome to the forums Ash!
Thank you so much! I'll enjoy it here. :D