forum

LAPFOX TRAX - BONUS! 2012 LFT MINIMIX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Malikil
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January-20-15 at 8:36:33 PM

Artist: LAPFOX TRAX
Title: BONUS! 2012 LFT MINIMIX
Tags: ON Trax Vol. 5 Renard Futret GABBERSTAG The Quick Brown Fox TQBF THOROUGH PINATA DICKING AMATEUR XXX Mayhem He Pukes Based Shark Remix Kitcaliber RADIO DREAMIN' Queenstons Ready Furries in a Blender FIAB Atomizer DON'T QUIT FRIENDS Usual Shitking Truxton Cannibal Holocaust NegaRen ROUTE 180+ Lov'n U WANDERLUST Overlaps R180
BPM: 200
Filesize: 25763kb
Play Time: 17:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (5.04 stars, 3567 notes)
Download: LAPFOX TRAX - BONUS! 2012 LFT MINIMIX
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapping is finished.
18 minutes is exhausting :P

I can't hitsound :(

I'm not familiar enough with Lapfox Trax to know all of the contributing aliases, if someone more knowledgable than me feels like letting me know, that'd be awesome. Reddit, my savior.
There are so many pre-existing tracks used in the song the tags section isn't big enough...
Lokovodo
this isn't a mod
Hello~ It's always good to see LAPFOX TRAX.

[General]

Initial thoughts after playing: I like it but its boring and needs a lot of work if you want to shoot for approval.

You should make this AR8 or AR8.5 since the note-spread is too low for AR9 as i see it.

There are sections where i feel like you got lazy and didn't map for that reason. Examples include:

00:00:064 - 00:04:864 this is the build up to the song i feel like you should really put some stuff here.

01:50:464 - 01:59:464 this is a really really cool part of the song and i personally have a lot of ideas for a bunch of different things i could do here.

02:19:264 - 02:28:264 more cool stuff to work with here

There are a lot of parts of the song where it just looks very lazily done where there is way too much repetition and it just literally feels like "clicking circles" vs jamming out to the song. It is hard to put feelings to words but this entire map is extremely repetitive like to name a few

02:29:014 - 02:31:189

16:32:464 - 16:34:714

04:24:064 - 05:02:314

I don't want to be that guy, but if you just compare the patterns this map uses to ANY ranked map within last year and the maps ranked in 2009 and 2010 this just isn't up to todays standards.

It is really hard to pinpoint anything specific. If you want some more help add me on skype "youtubelokovodo" and we can call and i can explain to you exactly what is wrong with this map and how you can go about fixing it. I can't go on here to type anymore because it would take too long and this needs too much work done.
Topic Starter
Malikil
Thanks for your erm... not mod. It'll probably be Friday or even Saturday before I have time to follow through with any of it.