forum

Hello, I'm Sorul.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sorul
Hey fellow osu! player. I am just here to introduce myself and other stuff you don't actually care about but will read anyways.

So to begin with, I am a teenager of fourteen years old who loves music. I know teenagers love music but I have a passion for music. When I listen to music I listen to every sound that plays because I love hearing quiet, small sounds which don't seem like much but the fact they are makes me love the song so much more. As well as that, I am beginning to make my own tracks. You can to follow me here; http://soundcloud.com/a-k-i-4 but I have no music uploaded as of now. I plan to make it to the top of the leader boards but with my experience it will take a while. I hope this community makes me feel welcome and I am sure it will. I want to know if we are allowed name changes for accounts already created because I honestly wanted the name, A K I as that will be my producer name though I am not allowed to create user names with spaces. So before I end this I would like to ask; do girls play this game? Not that I am playing this to find girls (because i'm not) but because a fellow girl gamer in a community is always nice to have (cause boobs right...).

Thank you for reading.

:) ;) :P :oops: (sorry for random smileys haha, I like these).
Cerulean Veyron
Hey, Sorul (or A K I)! Welcome!

You can possibly change your username by getting a supporter tag. Also yes, girls do play this.
Topic Starter
sorul
Okay, thank you for your welcoming me and thanks for your kindness :) .

Also, yay!
gregest
HI Sorul,welcome to osu and the forums
Taskmaster
hi there Sorul ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
Topic Starter
sorul
I appreciate your post's :)! Such a nice community already, haha :P .
Raisha Millenia
hello, Sorul~ welcome!
there's a lot of girls that plays osu! tho, including me xD
Nathan
Welcome to osu! Sorul
HazeL

sorul wrote:

Hey fellow osu! player. I am just here to introduce myself and other stuff you don't actually care about but will read anyways.

So to begin with, I am a teenager of fourteen years old who loves music. I know teenagers love music but I have a passion for music. When I listen to music I listen to every sound that plays because I love hearing quiet, small sounds which don't seem like much but the fact they are makes me love the song so much more. As well as that, I am beginning to make my own tracks. You can to follow me here; http://soundcloud.com/a-k-i-4 but I have no music uploaded as of now. I plan to make it to the top of the leader boards but with my experience it will take a while. I hope this community makes me feel welcome and I am sure it will. I want to know if we are allowed name changes for accounts already created because I honestly wanted the name, A K I as that will be my producer name though I am not allowed to create user names with spaces. So before I end this I would like to ask; do girls play this game? Not that I am playing this to find girls (because i'm not) but because a fellow girl gamer in a community is always nice to have (cause boobs right...).

Thank you for reading.

:) ;) :P :oops: (sorry for random smileys haha, I like these).
Im a girl and i hate boys

HAHAHA sorry. Anyway welcome at osu

~ i enterend top50 in beatmap scoreboard when i was 4months in here.
(computer rental ~ ~ ~ )
Kher
Hi! Welcome to osu! :)
Hika
what a beautiful username what a work of art

we are now friends forever
Topic Starter
sorul

Raisha Millenia wrote:

hello, Sorul~ welcome!
Thanks and woo! :)

sukiNathan wrote:

Welcome to osu! Sorul
Cheers buddy :).

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

(computer rental ~ ~ ~ )
Aww :cry:, fair enough I suppose, hehe. Thanks for the welcome though and if you entered top 50 that fast I suppose I can too.

dzdzdzdz wrote:

Thank you :).

Hika wrote:

Yay! My first osu! friend :).
- Yuuto -
Welome to the forums Sorul...

Yes some girls do play this game.

Enjoy your stay!!
HazeL

sorul wrote:

Raisha Millenia wrote:

hello, Sorul~ welcome!
Thanks and woo! :)

sukiNathan wrote:

Welcome to osu! Sorul
Cheers buddy :).

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

(computer rental ~ ~ ~ )
Aww :cry:, fair enough I suppose, hehe. Thanks for the welcome though and if you entered top 50 that fast I suppose I can too.

dzdzdzdz wrote:

Thank you :).

Hika wrote:

Yay! My first osu! friend :).
Then PM me if you get top50 in beatmap scoreboard.

Adding YOU as a FRIEND.
HaruryuuSan
I care about the intros of everyone, Sorul!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here. :3
Topic Starter
sorul

Yuutosan wrote:

Welome to the forums Sorul...

Yes some girls do play this game.

Enjoy your stay!!
Cheers :)

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

Then PM me if you get top50 in beatmap scoreboard.

Adding YOU as a FRIEND.
I will do and awesome! My first 'official' osu! friend :)

Harumi wrote:

I care about the intros of everyone, Sorul!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here. :3
Thank you for caring and I am sure I will. :)
yoshida49_old
Welcome.
Nutella

sorul wrote:

but because a fellow girl gamer in a community is always nice to have (cause boobs right...).
You shouldn't really go around saying this. Will make you look like... You know the word and it insults people like me. Anyways.. Welcome.
Topic Starter
sorul

Nutella wrote:

sorul wrote:

but because a fellow girl gamer in a community is always nice to have (cause boobs right...).
You shouldn't really go around saying this. Will make you look like... You know the word and it insults people like me. Anyways.. Welcome.
Oh sorry, it was just a joke :cry: :cry: :cry: . I suppose a bad one at that, thanks :P.

yoshida49 wrote:

Welcome.
Very simple and straight to the point. I like :) , thank you.
Birdy
Yay, a fellow musician and music lover! Welcome~
PatZar
halu there !
welcome !