Cursor trail

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ruikoH
I don't use cursor trails. Should I? And if so, what type

Thanks~~~~
cheezstik
Cursor trail isn't needed, but doesn't necessarily help either. I use the default (Since I also use mostly default skin) and I leave it on cos it makes cursor dancing look a lot nicer. No cursor trail looks a lot cleaner and can help reduce distraction, but personally, I don't find it distracting (I also play with storyboard / video / background enabled).
Yakuyan
I find it to be really annoying like most people do. I don't know. When I removed the cursor trail, it made the gameplay more cleaner and easier to see, like hidden to visible approach circles. But maybe my brain thought it would make my gameplay easier like a placebo effect or whatever. Use it or not, it's your choice, it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.
Crystallize
The cursor trail doesn't increase skill or performance at some maps,it just makes things look fancy.
It's your decission if you want to dance with the cursor ! ;)
chainpullz

cheezstik wrote:

Cursor trail isn't needed, but doesn't necessarily help either. I use the default (Since I also use mostly default skin) and I leave it on cos it makes cursor dancing look a lot nicer. No cursor trail looks a lot cleaner and can help reduce distraction, but personally, I don't find it distracting (I also play with storyboard / video / background enabled).
Trying to figure out if trolling or casual.
E m i

chainpullz wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

default 4 lyfe m8 8-)
Fatal3ty
I use short white cursor trail to make recognizable. Effects such as video, storyboard, Star2.png in transparent, comboburst I have everything disabled. And the background is dimmed. Because I am unfortunately too distracted. :D

My brain can not so many things to be processed. :)
deletemyaccount
Turning off your cursor trail much like using dots instead of numbers will improve performance by a minimum of 32.48%
cheezstik

chainpullz wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

Well, default skin is actually the best skin imo, and also in millhioreF's opinion. I like the storyboard and video and background, and I don't play HD so they don't make it too distracting for my uses. Believe it or not, I was completely serious for the duration of that post.
Fatal3ty
By default skin I'm not at all to play, no idea why. Mine must be clear skin in order to play. This should be yes everyone can decide for themselves. :)
chainpullz
Using dots instead of numbers isn't even a performance gain. I'm pretty sure numbers are one of the most useful skin elements if you ever try to play EZ/low AR and if you stop playing with them then you have to get used to using them again if you ever try EZ/low AR. I'm no EZ player but claiming dots is actually a performance gain is pretty stupid. If you like dots use dots, don't use them because you think they will magically make you better.
dung eater
Storyboard and videos are fun with hd. Cursortrails and stuff on screen is fun.

Too used to not having 300s, maybe i should give them a try.