forum

Hi! Is it too late to introduce?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BPChingu
Hello everyone! My name is (on the left side, it is obvious to say my name again). I entered here last March 2014 and i'm here for about 9 months now (3 more months to 1 year). Is it late to introduce?

Brief info why i joined the osu! community:

One day, i was watching a gameplay of Ouendan, then i saw a video of Cookiezi playing Cirno's Perfect Math Class (this is the first video i saw from him) in TAG4. I kept thinking of do i need to play this game or not because i use a netbook for playing and my netbook's specs are very low but i decided to play it. So i created my account and that is (Hmph, do i need to say my name again). And my first peripheral is a mouse (not a gaming mouse, just an ordinary one) and my first beatmap played is Cirno's Perfect Math Class. After a few moments i start playing Catch the Beat. Since playing with mouse is very hard, i really stick to easier difficulties. Since then i transitioned to playing Keyboard+Mouse and i start playing with a little harder difficulties. I can't play osu! without turning Easy Mode on (Tewi and Reisen Inaba laughing at me), and even CtB. I was not comfortable with the default Z+X so i changed mine to A+X because my arms are comfortable if placed at an angle.

MY ACCOUNT IS NOW 1 YEAR OLD
I rarely play this game now because of school, but I still enjoy it.
And I still play osu! with easy mode (Tewi and Reisen Inaba laughing at me again :D :D :D :D ) since my netbook has a small screen size (10.1" i think) and I can't see if the original Circle Size is too small and that's why I play with this mod.
Ananda
nice speech lanceilana and i'm glad you're back. :oops:
Nathan
Welcome to the osu! community lanceilana ^^
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums, lanceilana! :3
- Yuuto -
That was not late at all..
Welcome to the forums ..
Raisha Millenia
not really late.
welcome to the forums!