forum

What do your parents think of Osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StampySenpai
Hi.

Just wanted to see what your parents think of Osu!

(My Parents are like "WTH ARE YOU PLAYING?!"
VoidnOwO

StampySenpai wrote:

Osu!
what's that
Topic Starter
StampySenpai
[quote][/quote]Whats osu!

Dumbass it's da game your playing right now :) :(
Trash Boat
shadOW THE hEDGEhog
Bweh
Moved to Surveys.

My mom thinks its amazing, my dad doesn't care
Elcheer
that osu!, just like any other game, isn't good for you.
Esupanitix
"childish anime shit"
HaruryuuSan
gay gaem
Raisha Millenia
My mom doesn't care, but my dad says it's amazing
gregest
they are saying"why are you doing with that keyboard,are you angry?"
Esupanitix

Raisha Millenia wrote:

My mom doesn't care, but my dad says it's amazing

Brian OA wrote:

My mom thinks its amazing, my dad doesn't care
That's kinda funny. Just saying :V
OzzyOzrock
"takatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakataka"

wait Osu? idk what that is sry m9 ;^) now im cool
HaruryuuSan

OzzyOzrock wrote:

"takatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakataka"
Accurate.
piruchan
It's osu! not Osu!

To answer your question, both don't give a single care.
Katnima
my parents don't really seem to give a flying fuck
Dephiy
Haha, my mom and brother don't understand how I don't get bored of it, since its literally the only thing I play every day *3*
"Don't you find that boring? All you do is tap buttons"
Then my mom figured out that there was music when I unplugged my headphones, and she stopped asking that question :D
Straw Hat
My mom doesn't know of it, and my dad wonders how I think the game is fun
AJ-FreakS
a game that will break thousands of keyboard - MOM
VShine
"Why are you clicking circles everyday?"
Serraionga

Katnima wrote:

my parents don't really seem to give a flying fuck
Pretty much this.
nbs4
My parents think it's something that I should do a bit less because sometimes I complain of things like getting a headache and being able to see osu when I close my eyes...
AutoMedic

StampySenpai wrote:

Whats osu!

Dumbass it's da game your playing right now :) :(
OHOHOHOHO

Borobop is pissed
honey
They think im god.
Wuxo
Mom once wanted to play, but forgot about it, and never asks again.
Dad is like "This stupid shit again?! If you broke that keyboard I wouldn't buy you new one"
loldcraft
"Crap not another sleepless night"
Elzapatoverde
They just don't care anymore... well... my dad doesn't care any more, my mom thinks I'm an addict, and maybe I am I don't know...
Friendan

Trash Boat wrote:

shadOW THE hEDGEhog
shad hhog
I don't get it

I haven't told my parents because they don't care what I play, my twin brother knows I play it but he doesn't really care.
silmarilen
my mom sees me play sometimes and she thinks it's impressive what i do, other than that they dont really care.
dagiesie
My dad hates it xD
He thinks it's a dumb game and I shouldn't play it. My mom doesn't really care unless I play it very often, while I should do something else. My mom is much more reasonable than my dad luckily :)
Athrun
don't break the keyboard...
show more