forum

Change the notes in Taiko Mode

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiGM
Hello,

I wanna change the red and blue circles in Taiko Mode.. is that possible?
A friend told me, osu! uses one sprite for both circles (red and blue)..

So, what is the default sprite? Thanks.
Chaoslitz

these are the default one
Topic Starter
YoshiGM
Sorry, i think you don't understand me :o

I said these circles.. the color of the faces by default are blue and red and i want to change the colors.. no the shape ;)
Chaoslitz
well I think this is not available..?
at least I never seen any skins change the colour before ;w;
Topic Starter
YoshiGM
Really ?
Well... no problem,..Thanks for your help.

I hope this will be possible in any new update.
Noobita
abekobe please ._.
OsuMe65
Haven't tried this method (that means most likely, this suggestion will fail) but try to edit and color taikohitcircle and taikobigcircle manually via Photoshop / GIMP / Paint.NET / any other editing program. If fails, give up.
Alo

YoshiGM wrote:

Sorry, i think you don't understand me :o

I said these circles.. the color of the faces by default are blue and red and i want to change the colors.. no the shape ;)

Where do you get that skin? i want it!!
Kanadechi
Actually you have to play with the taikohitcircle.png color.

As you can see there is only one image but when you play the game there are 2 different color faces. This is because the game multiplies its color depending if the note is a don (red) or a katsu (blue). So if you make taikohitcircle.png yellow don notes will be: the yellow from the .png image *multiply* the red that the game adds = orange. The same with katsu notes, yellow from the .png *multiply" blue from the game = green.

Here is a website I just found to see how this works
http://colorblendy.com/#!/multiply/e8ed21/405dbf

If the two colors are multiplied or burned... that is something the Devs could tell us, I don't know