forum

After ar 10.3, i can't read anything else?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slowfate
Ok this is my first post on the forums, and i just gotta ask this simple question, which is the subject. Why does that happen? I've been playing Osu for 1 year and 2 months and gotten around to playing 5 stars, and after playing ar 10.3 everything seems fine but then i do ar 9 after the 10.3 beatmap It's really hard, why? Is it something to do with our brain or..? Yeah just wanted to know this.
cheezstik
Maybe you are actually just reacting, and when you get used to the speed of ar10.3, you are used to reacting at that speed. Develop your reading skills more by actually reading, preferably at a speed you can actually read such as ar9 and then this problem won't happen as much or drastically.
winber1
you're bad and you should feel bad
ZenithPhantasm

winber1 wrote:

chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

Winber has been surprisingly constructive lately.

I have 0 difficulties switching between 9, 9.6, and 10. Going down to 8 takes a few plays depending on the song.
ZenithPhantasm

chainpullz wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Winber has been surprisingly constructive lately.

I have 0 difficulties switching between 9, 9.6, and 10. Going down to 8 takes a few plays depending on the song.
Have you ever considered taking a quick look at the OP's profile? I think it should be clear this is an attention whore thread. If you look at his plays from the last 24 hours, it should be clear as day that he is either bullshitting or has no clue what AR10.3 actual is.
B1rd
lol this guy
RaneFire

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Have you ever considered taking a quick look at the OP's profile? I think it should be clear this is an attention whore thread. If you look at his plays from the last 24 hours, it should be clear as day that he is either bullshitting or has no clue what AR10.3 actual is.
Maybe he can only play AR10.3 unranked maps.

*Wink wink*
Rewben2
Don't worry just keep getting faster and only playing 10.3. The road to Kynan status!
D e s
go faster read AR11 and beat emperorpenguin
silmarilen
Do u kno why i cant rank up, i can read ar 10.3 ez im rank 13k, i should have more rank than these noobs, they are slow so slow.
Vuelo Eluko
is this a joke
do you even know what 10.3 is
I Give Up
Eat lots of kebabs ar11 ez.
ZenithPhantasm
Weld metal pole to seat and sit down on said seat=Instant AR11
GoldenWolf

Jacobdown wrote:

I've been playing Osu for 1 year and 2 months
>"Arrived 5 months ago"
>Barely over 5k playcount
>Gets B on below 5 stars maps

winber1 wrote:

jesse1412
10.3 became a thing for pros in late 2011 (never really became a general top player thing until late 2012). How come it took 3 years for the best players in the game to start learning 10.3 and only 2 weeks for new people?
noblebiscuit
maybe op meant after reactin to ar10.3 i cant read anythint at all.