1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

Hello Sorry For Delay I Have A Busy Stuff But Here's My MOD I Hope You All Appreciate It :)
1|2|3|4
[Pharos's 4K MX]
00:02:074 (2074|1) - Move to 4
00:02:236 (2236|0,2236|1) - Remove And Replace LN To 2 And Start Here00:02:236 (2236|1) - End Here 00:02:317 (2317|3) -
00:04:831 (4831|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:04:912 (4912|0) -
00:07:425 (7425|1) - ^^ 00:07:506 (7506|3) -
00:07:912 (7912|1) - Remove And Replace A Single Note Here
00:08:074 (8074|3) - Replace A LN Ended Here 00:08:236 (8236|2) -
00:08:398 (8398|2) - ^^00:08:560 (8560|2) -
00:08:722 (8722|2) - ^^00:08:885 (8885|1) -
00:12:614 (12614|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:12:695 (12695|0) -
00:15:209 (15209|2) - ^^00:15:290 (15290|0) -
00:17:317 (17317|2) - ^^00:17:398 (17398|0) -
00:31:749 (31749|2,31912|1,32074|0) - Remove
00:37:020 (37020|2) - Remove
00:39:858 (39858|3,40020|1,40020|2) - Ctrl+J
00:39:452 (39452|0,39533|1,39614|0,39695|1) - ^^
00:39:128 (39128|3,39209|2,39290|3,39371|2) - ^^
01:12:777 (72777|1,72777|2) - Move 1 Column To The Right
01:12:777 (72777|3,72777|2) - Add 2,3
01:13:425 (73425|2) - Add 4
Oh Crap i forget to use playback.. this diff is advance 1 column use playback rate
Ctrl+A Then Cut nad patse use 1/8 divisor
[Overall]
To overall this is the correct Offset Timing 00:01:790 (1790|2) -
Then To All diff use reArrange using CTRl+A ...
[Heres my TESTPLAY]
Suck my accuracy failed xD
posted

rhalp10 wrote:


Hello Sorry For Delay I Have A Busy Stuff But Here's My MOD I Hope You All Appreciate It :)
1|2|3|4
[Pharos's 4K MX]
00:02:074 (2074|1) - Move to 4
00:02:236 (2236|0,2236|1) - Remove And Replace LN To 2 And Start Here00:02:236 (2236|1) - End Here 00:02:317 (2317|3) -
00:04:831 (4831|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:04:912 (4912|0) -
00:07:425 (7425|1) - ^^ 00:07:506 (7506|3) -
00:07:912 (7912|1) - Remove And Replace A Single Note Here
00:08:074 (8074|3) - Replace A LN Ended Here 00:08:236 (8236|2) -
00:08:398 (8398|2) - ^^00:08:560 (8560|2) -
00:08:722 (8722|2) - ^^00:08:885 (8885|1) -
00:12:614 (12614|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:12:695 (12695|0) -
00:15:209 (15209|2) - ^^00:15:290 (15290|0) -
00:17:317 (17317|2) - ^^00:17:398 (17398|0) -
00:31:749 (31749|2,31912|1,32074|0) - Remove
00:37:020 (37020|2) - Remove
00:39:858 (39858|3,40020|1,40020|2) - Ctrl+J
00:39:452 (39452|0,39533|1,39614|0,39695|1) - ^^
00:39:128 (39128|3,39209|2,39290|3,39371|2) - ^^
01:12:777 (72777|1,72777|2) - Move 1 Column To The Right
01:12:777 (72777|3,72777|2) - Add 2,3
01:13:425 (73425|2) - Add 4
Oh Crap i forget to use playback.. this diff is advance 1 column use playback rate
Ctrl+A Then Cut nad patse use 1/8 divisor
[Overall]
To overall this is the correct Offset Timing 00:01:790 (1790|2) -
Then To All diff use reArrange using CTRl+A ...
[Heres my TESTPLAY]
Suck my accuracy failed xD
This too.. sorry all rejected.. you're modding my Old Version
posted
Finally Done~

My GD + HS

Silahkan di check bagus ato ngga.. kalo iya akan ak terapkan (atau mungkin anda yang menerapkan)

http://puu.sh/hlPI7/58988f53c9.rar
posted
Sip lanjutkan bro ~ 8-)
posted
to all modder.. please wait... HS in progress now so please hold your MOD
posted

Un-known wrote:

Mod by PM| wohh.. skripsi


coloumn : 1|2|3|4|



Offset : 1810 > fix it immediately!

00:08:134 (8134|0,8134|3,8458|3,8458|1,8620|0,8620|2) - jadiin 1 note aja. gak ada suara drumnya kok. | yang ngikutin drum sopo? suara piano(?) nya keras, lagian 00:02:945 (2945|3,3269|2,3431|3,8458|0,8620|1) - juga sama, kalo cuma 1 doang yang gw apus ya ga konsisten mas bro
00:10:242 - add 1 note di kolom 4 | done
00:10:972 (10972|2,11053|3,11134|2,11215|1,11296|0,11377|1,11458|2) - apus | apus beberapa ja, thanks da ngingetin
00:11:134 - add 1 note. | udah termasuk ^
00:11:215 - add 2 note. | done
00:32:296 (32296|1,32377|2,32458|3,32539|1,32620|2,32701|3) - aww, susah amat buat diff HD+ doang. fix it lah. | remake pattern di sini
00:33:107 (33107|1,33269|3,33431|1,33593|3,33593|2,33755|0,33918|2,34080|0,34242|2,34242|3,34404|1,34566|3,34728|1) - garing mas asli. | awkawkawk makasih
dari 00:32:945 - sampe 00:43:323 - dah gw remake biar ga 'garing'
00:44:620 - add note | done
00:45:918 - ^ | ^
00:48:512 - ^ | ^
00:49:809 - ^ | ^
dari 00:53:701 - sampe 00:54:026 - bikin stream 1/4
dari 00:54:188 - sampe 00:54:512 - ^
00:54:674 - double note
00:54:837 - ^
00:54:999 - stream 1/4 sampe 00:55:323 -
00:55:485 - ^ 00:55:809 -
00:55:809 - double note
00:56:134 - ^
00:56:296 - stream 1/4 sampe garis putih selanjutnya.
00:56:782 - ^ garis merah selanjutnya
00:57:269 - double note
00:57:431 - ^

bagian sini sengaja gw kosongin, untuk istirahat soalnya abis short burst di 00:50:296 - lagian biar ga monoton, dan bakal keliatan awkward kalo gw kasih stair tapi triplets nya ga gw ganti
01:17:053 (77053|0,77053|1,77377|3,77377|2,77701|1,77701|0) - menurut gw sih, enak dijadiin LN. | done
01:38:620 - nganggur nih mas, add lah. | done
01:38:782 (98782|1) - Ln seems fine | done
update : http://puu.sh/hn6Tf/b4e5454c09.osu

lain kali jangan ubah GD orang se enak nya ya om ;)
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

to all modder.. please wait... HS in progress now so please hold your MOD
Siap bro ~

Valentrixe wrote:

update : http://puu.sh/hn6Tf/b4e5454c09.osu

lain kali jangan ubah GD orang se enak nya ya om ;)
Thank update sama sarannya ~ 8-)
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

rhalp10 wrote:


Hello Sorry For Delay I Have A Busy Stuff But Here's My MOD I Hope You All Appreciate It :)
1|2|3|4
[Pharos's 4K MX]
00:02:074 (2074|1) - Move to 4
00:02:236 (2236|0,2236|1) - Remove And Replace LN To 2 And Start Here00:02:236 (2236|1) - End Here 00:02:317 (2317|3) -
00:04:831 (4831|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:04:912 (4912|0) -
00:07:425 (7425|1) - ^^ 00:07:506 (7506|3) -
00:07:912 (7912|1) - Remove And Replace A Single Note Here
00:08:074 (8074|3) - Replace A LN Ended Here 00:08:236 (8236|2) -
00:08:398 (8398|2) - ^^00:08:560 (8560|2) -
00:08:722 (8722|2) - ^^00:08:885 (8885|1) -
00:12:614 (12614|2) - Remove then replaced by LN Ended Here 00:12:695 (12695|0) -
00:15:209 (15209|2) - ^^00:15:290 (15290|0) -
00:17:317 (17317|2) - ^^00:17:398 (17398|0) -
00:31:749 (31749|2,31912|1,32074|0) - Remove
00:37:020 (37020|2) - Remove
00:39:858 (39858|3,40020|1,40020|2) - Ctrl+J
00:39:452 (39452|0,39533|1,39614|0,39695|1) - ^^
00:39:128 (39128|3,39209|2,39290|3,39371|2) - ^^
01:12:777 (72777|1,72777|2) - Move 1 Column To The Right
01:12:777 (72777|3,72777|2) - Add 2,3
01:13:425 (73425|2) - Add 4
Oh Crap i forget to use playback.. this diff is advance 1 column use playback rate
Ctrl+A Then Cut nad patse use 1/8 divisor
[Overall]
To overall this is the correct Offset Timing 00:01:790 (1790|2) -
Then To All diff use reArrange using CTRl+A ...
[Heres my TESTPLAY]
Suck my accuracy failed xD
This too.. sorry all rejected.. you're modding my Old Version
Awts :( Ok Ok But At that nyt i dl the song and mod it then send the mod 12hrs before, why... but i will dl the updated then mod it again
posted
For All Modder.. Fixed Done.. ^.^ you can MOD this BM now ^.^
posted
Update HS by Pharos21
posted
[General]
Unused File:
cymbol.wav
cymbol2.wav
hihat01.wav
hihat02.wav
LR_CymbalFSU.wav
LR_CymbalHLWX.wav
LR_CymbalSSD.wav
LR_Hihat-ro-tech.wav
LR_Kick Beat 2.wav
LR_RevCyWSD.wav
LR_Snare Fast.wav
LR4_CyCV2.wav
LR4_KickTBCRs.wav
LR4_KickVTRK.wav
R_J Finish Echo Low.wav
R3_BassDropSSG.wav
R4_BassKickReverbXG.wav

Timing:
01:07:891 - preview time
01:07:972 - kiai
01:28:728 - kiai end

Metadata:
fix 4K HD+ unicode title

a lot of mod is needed
posted
makasih udah check ~ Updated :'v



- NEED MOD -
posted

[Otaser*Revolution]

[Overall]
Unicode,Title,Tags, And Artist Conflicts With 4K HD+
[J.1212's 7K SHD]
00:08:620 (8620|5,8782|4) - Ctrl+J
00:16:566 (16566|3,16728|4) - ^^
00:38:134 (38134|3) - Move To 00:38:296 (38296|1) -
00:38:458 (38458|6) - Move To 00:38:782 (38782|5) -
[7K NM]
Od Must Be 8
[7K HD]
Kiai isn't snapped! 01:53:317
Kiai's end isn't snapped! 01:53:398
[S.Sky's 7K MX]
Remove The Break Start From Here 01:48:026 (108026|4) -
[leqek's 4K SHD]
Kiai isn't snapped! 01:07:912

Good Luck
posted
Ok thanks :'v
btw, where's pharos' diff ? :?:
posted

LeMouth wrote:

Ok thanks :'v
btw, where's pharos' diff ? :?:
Ahahah Sorry I Forgot, xD
posted

DE-CADE wrote:

[General]
Metadata:
fix 4K HD+ unicode title
oops sorry my bad :(
posted

MOD READY


Mod By Request

Requested by LeMouth


Im so sorry cant mod too much here x_x
so im trying to focus on 7K SHD only

7K

[1|2|3|4|5|6|7]

4K

[1|2|3|4]


[General]
No SB here ? yeah ive re-dl and still no here ? my eror or ?
if really didnt use SB the turn off the Widescreen Support and epilepsy warning
if im wrong then nevermind

[leqek's 4K SHD]
00:06:837 - add note for consistency
aaaa ==a i cant continue it... i cant see anything

[J.1212's 7K SHD]
OD 8.5
00:07:485 - add note for consistency
00:11:539 - http://puu.sh/hq4bY/90221ca355.png
00:19:972 - add note for cymbal
00:22:485 (22485|2,22566|2) - avoid this jack
00:21:918 - add note
00:26:620 - add note bass
00:31:242 - add note bass
00:36:837 (36837|2,36837|4,36837|0,36918|5,36918|1,36918|3,36999|0,36999|4,36999|2) - why 3 note ? is the sound is that loud ?
00:37:647 - missing note
00:37:526 (37526|3) - delete and 00:37:485 (37485|2) - move to 1
00:40:566 (40566|4,40647|3) - delete, 2 note is enough here
00:44:620 - 00:45:269 - 2 note is kinda overmapped here
01:02:782 - 01:04:080 - its 1/6 snap here http://puu.sh/hq4rb/a5072f8980.png
01:06:026 (66026|5,66107|4,66269|4,66431|4,66593|4) - move 1 col to right
01:06:026 (66026|3,66188|3,66350|3,66512|3) - move 1 col to left
01:07:161 (67161|2,67161|4,67323|5,67323|3) - this is not consisten with 01:06:837 (66837|3,66918|3,66999|3)
01:22:809 (82809|4) - if u want jack, then its better to move to 2
01:25:647 (85647|4,85728|3) - delete, 2 note is enough
01:28:242 (88242|6,88242|0,88323|5,88323|1,88404|2,88404|4,88485|1,88485|5,88566|0,88566|6,88647|5,88647|1) - ther is no sound like this
01:29:053 (89053|1,89053|3,89053|0,89053|6,89377|0,89377|4,89377|1,89377|6,89701|5,89701|4,89701|0,89701|3) - This is Overmapped, no need to use 4 note here
01:30:350 (90350|4,90350|2,90350|0,90350|5,90674|2,90674|3,90674|0,90674|6,90999|4,90999|2,90999|0,90999|5) - ^
01:32:701 - 01:32:782 - 01:32:864 - 01:33:026 - 01:33:107 - 01:33:188 - add note here
01:41:377 (101377|3) - move to 1
01:43:161 - 1/8
01:43:688 - missing note
01:44:296 (104296|3) - move to 6
01:45:755 - add note
01:47:701 - missing 1/8 stream


all i can say is Good Luck >w<
posted
1,2,3,4,5,6,7

[7K HD+]
00:21:593 (21593|4) - move to 3


[J.1212's 7K SHD]
00:18:999 (18999|3) - move to 2
00:22:566 (22566|2) - move to 6
00:26:945 (26945|2) - move to 4
01:30:999 (90999|2,90999|0) - move to 2 and 4
01:31:323 - add a note on 3 or move 01:31:323 (91323|4) - move to 3
01:35:377 (95377|3) - move to 2?


that's all i can mod

Good luck! :)
posted
Hi, mod for req via pm
sorry for late :( I'm little busy

columns 1|2|3|4

[G.Drgn's 4K HD]
00:11:053 (11053|1) - delete
00:10:972 (10972|2) - this ln starts in 00:10:891 -
00:15:188 (15188|1) - delete, there isn't sound
00:15:350 - this stream starts in 00:15:269 -
00:15:674 (15674|2) - delete
00:17:134 - put this note in 00:17:215 -
00:17:296 - same with these streams
00:32:296 (32296|3) - move to 1
00:55:404 (55404|1) - delete
00:55:566 - starts in 00:55:485 -
00:55:891 (55891|2) - delete
00:56:377 - same than ^
01:05:701 - why this stream? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3058400

I'll mod another diff someday :D good luck
posted

Shinzo- wrote:

MOD READY


Mod By Request

Requested by LeMouth


Im so sorry cant mod too much here x_x
so im trying to focus on 7K SHD only

7K

[1|2|3|4|5|6|7]

4K

[1|2|3|4]


[General]
No SB here ? yeah ive re-dl and still no here ? my eror or ?
if really didnt use SB the turn off the Widescreen Support and epilepsy warning
if im wrong then nevermind

[leqek's 4K SHD]
00:06:837 - add note for consistency
aaaa ==a i cant continue it... i cant see anything

[J.1212's 7K SHD]
OD 8.5
00:07:485 - add note for consistency
00:11:539 - http://puu.sh/hq4bY/90221ca355.png
00:19:972 - add note for cymbal
00:22:485 (22485|2,22566|2) - avoid this jack
00:21:918 - add note
00:26:620 - add note bass
00:31:242 - add note bass
00:36:837 (36837|2,36837|4,36837|0,36918|5,36918|1,36918|3,36999|0,36999|4,36999|2) - why 3 note ? is the sound is that loud ?
00:37:647 - missing note
00:37:526 (37526|3) - delete and 00:37:485 (37485|2) - move to 1
00:40:566 (40566|4,40647|3) - delete, 2 note is enough here
00:44:620 - 00:45:269 - 2 note is kinda overmapped here
01:02:782 - 01:04:080 - its 1/6 snap here http://puu.sh/hq4rb/a5072f8980.png
01:06:026 (66026|5,66107|4,66269|4,66431|4,66593|4) - move 1 col to right
01:06:026 (66026|3,66188|3,66350|3,66512|3) - move 1 col to left
01:07:161 (67161|2,67161|4,67323|5,67323|3) - this is not consisten with 01:06:837 (66837|3,66918|3,66999|3)
01:22:809 (82809|4) - if u want jack, then its better to move to 2
01:25:647 (85647|4,85728|3) - delete, 2 note is enough
01:28:242 (88242|6,88242|0,88323|5,88323|1,88404|2,88404|4,88485|1,88485|5,88566|0,88566|6,88647|5,88647|1) - ther is no sound like this
01:29:053 (89053|1,89053|3,89053|0,89053|6,89377|0,89377|4,89377|1,89377|6,89701|5,89701|4,89701|0,89701|3) - This is Overmapped, no need to use 4 note here
01:30:350 (90350|4,90350|2,90350|0,90350|5,90674|2,90674|3,90674|0,90674|6,90999|4,90999|2,90999|0,90999|5) - ^
01:32:701 - 01:32:782 - 01:32:864 - 01:33:026 - 01:33:107 - 01:33:188 - add note here
01:41:377 (101377|3) - move to 1
01:43:161 - 1/8
01:43:688 - missing note
01:44:296 (104296|3) - move to 6
01:45:755 - add note
01:47:701 - missing 1/8 stream


all i can say is Good Luck >w<

arviejhay wrote:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7

[7K HD+]
00:21:593 (21593|4) - move to 3


[J.1212's 7K SHD]
00:18:999 (18999|3) - move to 2
00:22:566 (22566|2) - move to 6
00:26:945 (26945|2) - move to 4
01:30:999 (90999|2,90999|0) - move to 2 and 4
01:31:323 - add a note on 3 or move 01:31:323 (91323|4) - move to 3
01:35:377 (95377|3) - move to 2?


that's all i can mod

Good luck! :)
Fixed ~ :'v
show more
Please sign in to reply.