forum

Greetings...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tnpoon
Hello osu! community, as you can see my account is ~2 years old however today is my first time posting on the forums. I hail from Hong Kong.

I was a Taiko player but stopped about a year ago.
I started playing osu! normal mode about 6-8 months ago and have been playing since.
I primarily play for fun and I don't really bother with getting high pp, S or hell even SS ranks.
I enjoy challenge very much and am currently delving into the rabbit hole known as Insane mode...

I play with a keyboard and tablet setup (KB: Topre Realforce 87u TAB: Bamboo Fun Medium).

Anyways! I hope to be able to participate in the community of osu! and I will be more active on the forums from now on! (finally after 2 years...) :)
Raisha Millenia
Hello, tnpoon! Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy being active at the forums! Don't forget the game too, hehe~
Topic Starter
tnpoon
Haha. I hope I don't, or my hopes of reaching 1000pp will be toast.
Nice to meet you too!
Cerulean Veyron
Hey~ Welcome to the forums!

And be careful while playing maps, you might rage :3
Topic Starter
tnpoon

Gray Veyron wrote:

And be careful while playing maps, you might rage :3
Hah, I have raged plenty of times already and I'm (arguably) alive and well :P
Anyways! Nice to meet you too!
Oni_old_1
Welcome to the forums! ^~^
Oni_old_1
Practice makes perfect I guess :p
Arohaina
Hi Tnpoon <(-^w^-)/

welcome to the forum <(-^w^-)>

enjoy your time here d(>wO)

I love your kyuubey avatar *w*
Eddy EX
Welcome to the forums~
Good luck going into insanes, Iktf when starting out with those...they get easier later on, just need practice is all ^w^
Also if you're trying to get some extra pp might I suggest Tillerino: https://github.com/Tillerino/Tillerinobot/wiki
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums owo