1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Before I bubble:

[EZ]
HP drain reduce from 7 to 6

01:06:264 - add note to 2 for that drumbass sound.
01:16:071 (76071|2) - move to 2 for hand balance (left)
01:22:071 - add note to 4 for 2-noter snare sound.


[NM]
Reduce OD from 8 to 7

00:59:456 (59456|2) - change to LN until 01:00:379
01:00:841 - add note to 4 for 2-noter snare sounds.
01:04:533 - ^ to 1
01:05:456 - ^ to 1
01:08:225 - ^ to 4
01:11:456 (71456|3) - reduce until 01:12:841 for vocal sound just like EZ's

01:22:994 - add note to 1 2-noter snare.
01:27:033 - add note to 1 also for that drum sound


[HD]
Reduce HP from 8 to 7. Letting the OD to 8 since the hardest difficulty.

00:33:494 (33494|0,33610|2) - ctrl j also dont forget to swap the hitsoudnd. For hand balancing.

01:11:456 (71456|0) - reduce until 01:12:841 for vocal sound just like EZ's
posted

arcwinolivirus wrote:

Before I bubble:

[EZ]
ok, changed :D/ - HP drain reduce from 7 to 6

ok, added - 01:06:264 - add note to 2 for that drumbass sound.
ok, moved - 01:16:071 (76071|2) - move to 2 for hand balance (left)
ok, added - 01:22:071 - add note to 4 for 2-noter snare sound.


[NM]
ok, changed - Reduce OD from 8 to 7

ok, changed - 00:59:456 (59456|2) - change to LN until 01:00:379
ok, added - 01:00:841 - add note to 4 for 2-noter snare sounds.
ok, added - 01:04:533 - ^ to 1
ok, added - 01:05:456 - ^ to 1
ok, added - 01:08:225 - ^ to 4
ok, changed - 01:11:456 (71456|3) - reduce until 01:12:841 for vocal sound just like EZ's

ok, added - 01:22:994 - add note to 1 2-noter snare.
ok, added - 01:27:033 - add note to 1 also for that drum sound


[HD]
ok, changed - Reduce HP from 8 to 7. Letting the OD to 8 since the hardest difficulty.

ok, moved - 00:33:494 (33494|0,33610|2) - ctrl j also dont forget to swap the hitsoudnd. For hand balancing.

ok, changed - 01:11:456 (71456|0) - reduce until 01:12:841 for vocal sound just like EZ's
thank you arcsky <3 <3 <3
posted
Updated~
posted
rechecked notes and some hitsounds. Seems fine to me~ Bubbled!
posted

arcwinolivirus wrote:

rechecked notes and some hitsounds. Seems fine to me~ Bubbled!
thank you arcs <3 <3 <3 \ o /
posted
Sorry I have to pop this because of the metadata issue
The source should be AO--HARU--RIDE
from KSHR also confirmed by Lanturn

Additional modding
[EZ]
00:15:148 - LN starts here
00:31:071 (31071|1) - move to column1 better for newbies
00:30:379 (30379|1) - should end at 00:32:225 -
00:37:302 (37302|2) - should be removed and add at 00:37:417 - , or you can decide to keep 00:37:302 (37302|2) -
00:56:687 (56687|0) - ends at 00:58:533 -
01:04:533 - add note
01:05:456 - ^
00:51:148 - 00:51:610 - separate LNs at 1/4

[NM]
00:30:379 (30379|2) - should end at 00:32:225 -
00:26:225 (26225|2) - remove


[HD]
00:33:610 - remove a note
00:37:533 - add
00:46:764 (46764|2,46994|1) - switch column
00:48:379 (48379|1,48379|0,48610|0) - ^
01:13:302 - why short LN
01:13:764 - 01:14:225 - 01:14:687 - ^
posted

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

Sorry I have to pop this because of the metadata issue
The source should be AO--HARU--RIDE
from KSHR also confirmed by Lanturn

^ ok changed; I'm just confused because other maps is sourced AO-HARU-RIDE. that clears out the misunderstanding. thanks <3

Additional modding
[EZ]
nope, there's already the build up before that. - 00:15:148 - LN starts here
ok, moved - 00:31:071 (31071|1) - move to column1 better for newbies
ok, extended - 00:30:379 (30379|1) - should end at 00:32:225 -
ok, moved it to that point - 00:37:302 (37302|2) - should be removed and add at 00:37:417 - , or you can decide to keep 00:37:302 (37302|2) -
ok, extended - 00:56:687 (56687|0) - ends at 00:58:533 -
ok, added a note - 01:04:533 - add note
ok, added a note - 01:05:456 - ^
nope, i think it's just okay here. - 00:51:148 - 00:51:610 - separate LNs at 1/4

[NM]
nope, umm i listen at 50% and i think it's just right. - 00:30:379 (30379|2) - should end at 00:32:225 -
nope, ^. - 00:26:225 (26225|2) - remove


[HD]
nope, there's a piano sound here. - 00:33:610 - remove a note
nope, the sound is the same here 00:38:456 (38456|3) . - 00:37:533 - add
ok, switched - 00:46:764 (46764|2,46994|1) - switch column
ok, switched - 00:48:379 (48379|1,48379|0,48610|0) - ^
ok, changed to a note; i thought guitar strum might be suitable to it but welp I just change it to a note - 01:13:302 - why short LN
^ - 01:13:764 - 01:14:225 - 01:14:687 - ^
thank you sir sakura <3
posted
Updated~ \ o /
posted
[NM]
nope, umm i listen at 50% and i think it's just right. - 00:30:379 (30379|2) - should end at 00:32:225 - then you probably want to fix it in EZ because EZ ended at 00:32:225 -
left side is NM right side is EZ
posted
hiii~

[General]
source should be : AO--HARU--RIDE ref : p/3369326
the hitsound volume can be neat through all diff respectively (to all diff ) :
the first red line change to 15% volume is better
00:16:071 - add a greenline with 23% volume
01:28:417 - add a greenline 15% volume
01:00:379 - change greenline volume to 30%

[NM]
00:33:379 (33379|2) - i think better to delete this note to give some short break , also neating your instrument focus.
00:55:648 - should be a note here as well ,
01:21:148 (81148|3,81264|2) - move this up by 1/4 measure : http://puu.sh/flXah.png
minor pattern suggestion on this part as well : http://puu.sh/fkU9F.png

[HD]
00:50:917 - would be nice to add a note here , the beat is more obvious than previous
measure
00:51:841 - ^
00:51:956 - should be 5plet along with ^
01:00:956 (60956|0) - no sound , delete
01:02:802 (62802|2,63264|2,63494|2) - ^
01:03:725 (63725|0,63841|2) - ^
01:06:494 (66494|1) - ^
01:08:341 (68341|1) - ^
01:09:264 (69264|1) - ^
01:09:725 - should add a note here
01:10:187 (70187|3) - no sound again delete
01:11:110 (71110|0) - ^
01:18:725 - add a note here
01:19:533 (79533|3) - delete , no sound
01:20:341 (80341|1,80456|0) - ^
01:23:225 (83225|3) - ^
01:23:571 (83571|1) - ^
01:24:148 (84148|1) - ^
01:26:110 - add a note for snare
01:26:571 (86571|0) - delete again
01:27:264 - to 01:27:610 - should be 1/6 on the drums , as for NM diff i prefer you to only map 1/2 beats instead of 1/4 , would be more accurate

call me back when you updated these , ill give another look for the patterns that can be polished through before i qualify this :D
posted
I'll let rumia handle this from now on
seems like I need to rebubble first before rumia qualify this
posted
just remove the pop icon , cuz its not worth to pop itlol
posted

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

[NM]
nope, umm i listen at 50% and i think it's just right. - 00:30:379 (30379|2) - should end at 00:32:225 - then you probably want to fix it in EZ because EZ ended at 00:32:225 -
left side is NM right side is EZ
ahh i see, ok I'll fix EZ, thanks <3
posted

Rumia- wrote:

hiii~

[General]
source should be : AO--HARU--RIDE ref : p/3369326
the hitsound volume can be neat through all diff respectively (to all diff ) :
the first red line change to 15% volume is better
00:16:071 - add a greenline with 23% volume
01:28:417 - add a greenline 15% volume
01:00:379 - change greenline volume to 30%

^ok done :D/ thank you <3

[NM]
ok, deleted - 00:33:379 (33379|2) - i think better to delete this note to give some short break , also neating your instrument focus.
ok, added - 00:55:648 - should be a note here as well ,
ok, moved -01:21:148 (81148|3,81264|2) - move this up by 1/4 measure : http://puu.sh/flXah.png
ok, change. that's nice <3 - minor pattern suggestion on this part as well : http://puu.sh/fkU9F.png


[HD]
ok, added - 00:50:917 - would be nice to add a note here , the beat is more obvious than previous
measure
ok, added - 00:51:841 - ^
ok, added - 00:51:956 - should be 5plet along with ^
ok, deleted - 01:00:956 (60956|0) - no sound , delete
ok, deleted - 01:02:802 (62802|2,63264|2,63494|2) - ^
ok, deleted - 01:03:725 (63725|0,63841|2) - ^
ok, deleted - 01:06:494 (66494|1) - ^
ok, deleted - 01:08:341 (68341|1) - ^
ok, deleted - 01:09:264 (69264|1) - ^
ok, added - 01:09:725 - should add a note here
ok, deleted - 01:10:187 (70187|3) - no sound again delete
there's no note over there(?) - 01:11:110 (71110|0) - ^
ok, added - 01:18:725 - add a note here
ok, deleted - 01:19:533 (79533|3) - delete , no sound
ok, deleted -01:20:341 (80341|1,80456|0) - ^
nope, there is some bass over here - 01:23:225 (83225|3) - ^
nope, there is some sound over here too - 01:23:571 (83571|1) - ^
nope, there is some bass over here - 01:24:148 (84148|1) - ^
ok, added - 01:26:110 - add a note for snare
ok, deleted. there's some piano sound over there but ok x) -01:26:571 (86571|0) - delete again
ok, moved to 1/6 - 01:27:264 - to 01:27:610 - should be 1/6 on the drums , as for NM diff i prefer you to only map 1/2 beats instead of 1/4 , would be more accurate

call me back when you updated these , ill give another look for the patterns that can be polished through before i qualify this :D
posted
Updated ~ <3
posted
rebubbled
posted

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

rebubbled
thank you sir sakura <3
posted
after irc with the mapper ~
safely qualify~

2015-02-02 10:33 Rumia-: kheyy
2015-02-02 10:33 Rumia-: tell me when you done fixing ok
2015-02-02 10:34 kifuera456: ahh okay thank you sir rumia
2015-02-02 10:34 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 10:34 Rumia-: no need to call me sir XD
2015-02-02 10:35 kifuera456: ok x)
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: umm rumia
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: about this part
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: minor pattern suggestion on this part as well : http://puu.sh/fkU9F.png
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: what time is it?
2015-02-02 10:40 Rumia-: wait
2015-02-02 10:40 Rumia-: XD
2015-02-02 10:40 kifuera456: ahh okay <3
2015-02-02 10:41 Rumia-: 00:55:648 -
2015-02-02 10:41 Rumia-: XD omg im sorry my mod log was messed XD
2015-02-02 10:42 kifuera456: it's okay <3
2015-02-02 10:42 kifuera456: okay, gonna continue this one :D
2015-02-02 10:42 Rumia-: ok ww
2015-02-02 11:04 kifuera456: hello rumia
2015-02-02 11:04 kifuera456: I've updated it now :D/
2015-02-02 11:04 Rumia-: ok
2015-02-02 11:05 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:06 Rumia-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/558382 CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru TV size [HD]]
2015-02-02 11:06 Rumia-: come here
2015-02-02 11:07 kifuera456: ahh okay :D/
2015-02-02 11:07 Rumia-: oh i mislooked a note here
2015-02-02 11:07 Rumia-: 00:19:648 - add one
2015-02-02 11:08 kifuera456: okay :3
2015-02-02 11:08 Rumia-: oh actually 00:19:879 - 00:19:994 - here too
2015-02-02 11:08 Rumia-: XD
2015-02-02 11:08 kifuera456: added to two
2015-02-02 11:09 Rumia-: 00:27:841 - add a note ?
2015-02-02 11:09 kifuera456: *added
2015-02-02 11:09 Rumia-: and the blue line after ( if you want )
2015-02-02 11:10 kifuera456: added to 3 and 1 with soft
2015-02-02 11:10 Rumia-: ok :D
2015-02-02 11:10 Rumia-: ow 00:55:994 (55994|2,56110|0,56225|2) - i just noticed that this should be 1/6 too
2015-02-02 11:11 kifuera456: ok moved to 1/6
2015-02-02 11:11 Rumia-: 01:03:956 (63956|1) - suggest you to move this to right , better proportion with balancing pattern :D
2015-02-02 11:12 kifuera456: ok moved
2015-02-02 11:13 Rumia-: hmm 01:04:764 (64764|1,64879|0,64994|3,65110|0,65225|2) - how about this pattern ? http://puu.sh/fm8f9.png
2015-02-02 11:14 kifuera456: ahh sure that's nice
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: :D
2015-02-02 11:14 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: 01:18:841 (78841|2) - i think this one is inconsistent with other part of the snare
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: since you mapped it 2 notes , so might remove this one ?
2015-02-02 11:15 kifuera456: ok removed :3
2015-02-02 11:15 Rumia-: 01:27:379 (87379|1) - this XD
2015-02-02 11:15 kifuera456: umm?
2015-02-02 11:16 kifuera456: move to?
2015-02-02 11:16 kifuera456: or delete?
2015-02-02 11:16 Rumia-: should be full 1/6 stream like this http://puu.sh/fm8Cp.png
2015-02-02 11:16 Rumia-: 01:27:687 (87687|2) - snap this one on blue line ( 1/4)
2015-02-02 11:17 Rumia-: thats all for the HD
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: ok fixed
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: :3
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: ok
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/558383 CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru TV size [NM]]
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: NM
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: moving~
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: ACTION NM*
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: 01:05:802 - add a note ? i believe you catch this bass on next beat
2015-02-02 11:19 Rumia-: like 01:07:648 (67648|1) -
2015-02-02 11:19 kifuera456: okay added and moved to 4
2015-02-02 11:19 Rumia-: and 01:19:994 (79994|1) - might as well to move this to 3 to align pattern with 01:20:571 (80571|2,80687|1,80917|1) -
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: ahh sure
2015-02-02 11:20 Rumia-: 01:21:264 (81264|3) - i guess better to move this to 2 XD
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: okay :D/
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: 01:25:994 - add a note here as well :D
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: 01:27:264 (87264|1,87379|0,87494|2,87610|1,87725|3) - ow u didnt fix this part D:
2015-02-02 11:21 kifuera456: added to 3 d.finish
2015-02-02 11:21 kifuera456: D:?
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: but i guess its fine
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: cuz its NM XD
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: ok update
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: hahaha x)
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: for a sec gotta test
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:22 Rumia-: should be 1/6 lol
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: yup notice it at HD
2015-02-02 11:22 Rumia-: and wait dont update yet XD
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: 00:55:994- about this part i misheard it XD
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: it was correct on 1/4 beat
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: but add a note here 00:56:052 - ( 1/8)
2015-02-02 11:23 kifuera456: for a sec
2015-02-02 11:23 kifuera456: HD or NM?
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: HD
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: the nm is fine
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: oh the np didnt work just now
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: /np* XD
2015-02-02 11:24 kifuera456: 00:55:994
2015-02-02 11:24 kifuera456: ?
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: 00:56:052 -
2015-02-02 11:25 Rumia-: screenshot me your map at this time
2015-02-02 11:26 kifuera456: okay here
2015-02-02 11:26 kifuera456: http://puu.sh/fm9VH.jpg
2015-02-02 11:26 Rumia-: ok snap the 1/6 back to 1/4 like this http://puu.sh/fma3P.jpg
2015-02-02 11:27 kifuera456: okay snapped
2015-02-02 11:27 Rumia-: ok update owo
2015-02-02 11:27 Rumia-: tell me when u done :D
2015-02-02 11:28 kifuera456: sure for a sec gotta test
2015-02-02 11:31 Rumia-: tell me when sakura rebub
2015-02-02 11:31 kifuera456: okay
2015-02-02 11:31 kifuera456: btw updated
2015-02-02 11:32 Rumia-: ok wait sakura rebub
2015-02-02 11:35 kifuera456: okay, thanks <3
2015-02-02 11:35 Rumia-: <3
2015-02-02 11:36 kifuera456: thank you again rumia <3
2015-02-02 11:36 Rumia-: np~
2015-02-02 11:36 kifuera456: see you again late <3
posted
Congratz
posted

Rumia- wrote:

after irc with the mapper ~
safely qualify~

2015-02-02 10:33 Rumia-: kheyy
2015-02-02 10:33 Rumia-: tell me when you done fixing ok
2015-02-02 10:34 kifuera456: ahh okay thank you sir rumia
2015-02-02 10:34 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 10:34 Rumia-: no need to call me sir XD
2015-02-02 10:35 kifuera456: ok x)
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: umm rumia
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: about this part
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: minor pattern suggestion on this part as well : http://puu.sh/fkU9F.png
2015-02-02 10:39 kifuera456: what time is it?
2015-02-02 10:40 Rumia-: wait
2015-02-02 10:40 Rumia-: XD
2015-02-02 10:40 kifuera456: ahh okay <3
2015-02-02 10:41 Rumia-: 00:55:648 -
2015-02-02 10:41 Rumia-: XD omg im sorry my mod log was messed XD
2015-02-02 10:42 kifuera456: it's okay <3
2015-02-02 10:42 kifuera456: okay, gonna continue this one :D
2015-02-02 10:42 Rumia-: ok ww
2015-02-02 11:04 kifuera456: hello rumia
2015-02-02 11:04 kifuera456: I've updated it now :D/
2015-02-02 11:04 Rumia-: ok
2015-02-02 11:05 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:06 Rumia-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/558382 CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru TV size [HD]]
2015-02-02 11:06 Rumia-: come here
2015-02-02 11:07 kifuera456: ahh okay :D/
2015-02-02 11:07 Rumia-: oh i mislooked a note here
2015-02-02 11:07 Rumia-: 00:19:648 - add one
2015-02-02 11:08 kifuera456: okay :3
2015-02-02 11:08 Rumia-: oh actually 00:19:879 - 00:19:994 - here too
2015-02-02 11:08 Rumia-: XD
2015-02-02 11:08 kifuera456: added to two
2015-02-02 11:09 Rumia-: 00:27:841 - add a note ?
2015-02-02 11:09 kifuera456: *added
2015-02-02 11:09 Rumia-: and the blue line after ( if you want )
2015-02-02 11:10 kifuera456: added to 3 and 1 with soft
2015-02-02 11:10 Rumia-: ok :D
2015-02-02 11:10 Rumia-: ow 00:55:994 (55994|2,56110|0,56225|2) - i just noticed that this should be 1/6 too
2015-02-02 11:11 kifuera456: ok moved to 1/6
2015-02-02 11:11 Rumia-: 01:03:956 (63956|1) - suggest you to move this to right , better proportion with balancing pattern :D
2015-02-02 11:12 kifuera456: ok moved
2015-02-02 11:13 Rumia-: hmm 01:04:764 (64764|1,64879|0,64994|3,65110|0,65225|2) - how about this pattern ? http://puu.sh/fm8f9.png
2015-02-02 11:14 kifuera456: ahh sure that's nice
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: :D
2015-02-02 11:14 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: 01:18:841 (78841|2) - i think this one is inconsistent with other part of the snare
2015-02-02 11:14 Rumia-: since you mapped it 2 notes , so might remove this one ?
2015-02-02 11:15 kifuera456: ok removed :3
2015-02-02 11:15 Rumia-: 01:27:379 (87379|1) - this XD
2015-02-02 11:15 kifuera456: umm?
2015-02-02 11:16 kifuera456: move to?
2015-02-02 11:16 kifuera456: or delete?
2015-02-02 11:16 Rumia-: should be full 1/6 stream like this http://puu.sh/fm8Cp.png
2015-02-02 11:16 Rumia-: 01:27:687 (87687|2) - snap this one on blue line ( 1/4)
2015-02-02 11:17 Rumia-: thats all for the HD
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: ok fixed
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: :3
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: ok
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/558383 CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru TV size [NM]]
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: NM
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: moving~
2015-02-02 11:18 kifuera456: ACTION NM*
2015-02-02 11:18 Rumia-: 01:05:802 - add a note ? i believe you catch this bass on next beat
2015-02-02 11:19 Rumia-: like 01:07:648 (67648|1) -
2015-02-02 11:19 kifuera456: okay added and moved to 4
2015-02-02 11:19 Rumia-: and 01:19:994 (79994|1) - might as well to move this to 3 to align pattern with 01:20:571 (80571|2,80687|1,80917|1) -
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: ahh sure
2015-02-02 11:20 Rumia-: 01:21:264 (81264|3) - i guess better to move this to 2 XD
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:20 kifuera456: okay :D/
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: 01:25:994 - add a note here as well :D
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: 01:27:264 (87264|1,87379|0,87494|2,87610|1,87725|3) - ow u didnt fix this part D:
2015-02-02 11:21 kifuera456: added to 3 d.finish
2015-02-02 11:21 kifuera456: D:?
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: but i guess its fine
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: cuz its NM XD
2015-02-02 11:21 Rumia-: ok update
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: hahaha x)
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: for a sec gotta test
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: <3
2015-02-02 11:22 Rumia-: should be 1/6 lol
2015-02-02 11:22 kifuera456: yup notice it at HD
2015-02-02 11:22 Rumia-: and wait dont update yet XD
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: 00:55:994- about this part i misheard it XD
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: it was correct on 1/4 beat
2015-02-02 11:23 Rumia-: but add a note here 00:56:052 - ( 1/8)
2015-02-02 11:23 kifuera456: for a sec
2015-02-02 11:23 kifuera456: HD or NM?
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: HD
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: the nm is fine
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: oh the np didnt work just now
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: /np* XD
2015-02-02 11:24 kifuera456: 00:55:994
2015-02-02 11:24 kifuera456: ?
2015-02-02 11:24 Rumia-: 00:56:052 -
2015-02-02 11:25 Rumia-: screenshot me your map at this time
2015-02-02 11:26 kifuera456: okay here
2015-02-02 11:26 kifuera456: http://puu.sh/fm9VH.jpg
2015-02-02 11:26 Rumia-: ok snap the 1/6 back to 1/4 like this http://puu.sh/fma3P.jpg
2015-02-02 11:27 kifuera456: okay snapped
2015-02-02 11:27 Rumia-: ok update owo
2015-02-02 11:27 Rumia-: tell me when u done :D
2015-02-02 11:28 kifuera456: sure for a sec gotta test
2015-02-02 11:31 Rumia-: tell me when sakura rebub
2015-02-02 11:31 kifuera456: okay
2015-02-02 11:31 kifuera456: btw updated
2015-02-02 11:32 Rumia-: ok wait sakura rebub
2015-02-02 11:35 kifuera456: okay, thanks <3
2015-02-02 11:35 Rumia-: <3
2015-02-02 11:36 kifuera456: thank you again rumia <3
2015-02-02 11:36 Rumia-: np~
2015-02-02 11:36 kifuera456: see you again late <3
thank you rumia <3 \ o /
show more
Please sign in to reply.