Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:Hi there, M4M as requested by Kurosanyan through forum PM.
Consider changing the slider velocity to 1.2 ? Not sure if it is okay to use SV 1.0 I think it's okay. SV1.0 is ~SV1.4*0,75. I use it on Kantan whith high bpm and it's easy to read because there's no 1/2 mapping on the map.
- 00:51:219 (2) - you may add finish here for the loud cymbal. I'll respond for the 3 diffs at once. Unlike the Oni and Inner Oni where it's fine, on easier diffs, I want to avoid finishers on this part to make it look more like a break. Also...
- 01:00:819 (19) - ^ ...on this one, I want to avoid any finishers on 1/1 patterns in Kantan and on 1/2 patterns in Futsuu. Except when it's pattern like ooooX (kinda like the current ooooX rule for 1/4 streams). I might consider changing those parts if it really needs finishers, but for now, I'll keep it this way.
- 01:34:719 (5) - k would be better since the pitch goes up. Fixed your pattern suggestion here on Inner and then made the hitsounds consistent on every diff, so fixed.
- 00:12:219 (39) - k ? The pitch of the music is slightly higher than 00:11:919 (38) - Hmm, I'd prefer to keep the same hitsound style as my Inner. Same for Muzukashii.
- 00:14:169 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - maybe try k d k k d k d d ? This could follow the background rhythm in a way better. I disagree, but I'm using kddkdkkd instead now.
- 00:16:719 (23,24) - swap these notes to d k if you change ^ for consistency. Using kddK for consistency with my change.
- 00:38:619 (10) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 00:38:469 (9) - I'm following the bass here, so I'll keep dons on white ticks.
- 01:47:319 (6) - k would be great since it has the same pitch as 01:47:019 (4) - Keeping the don for the same reason as before.
- 00:00:519 (3,4) - consider swapping these notes to k d ? This could fit the pitch of the music well. Changed to d k d d d instead. Some patterns are easier this way and it fits better imo. Did the same on Inner.
- 00:14:319 (13,14) - similar to Muzukashii, d k would be better since the pitch is increasing across these two notes. d d, as I did on Muzu
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:14:619 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - kkddkkd could reflect the pitch drop nicely imo. Nah, I like my kdkdk here. It makes a nice combination with those ddkdk too imo.
- 01:33:819 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - try k d k k d k k d k ? This could follow the rhythm in a way better. Fixed as I said on Kantan.
A really nice Inner Oni here.