first thread: brandy - love fighter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kylecito
IMA BEAT EYUP
Topic Starter
Kylecito
in fact i was first! then eyup beat me! and beat everyone ever in every song!

ban eyup!
FFFanatic
Err...it means he's damn good? You don't have to intentionally double post for this you know -_-"...

Err...anyways, to stay on topic...my online rankings still can't work for me, so I have no say in this...even for my own beatmap -_-"...
peppy
Don't mind Kylecito - he is teh trolling himself. eyup is the ownerer and thats all there is to it.
JacoPOP

Kylecito wrote:

ban eyup!
I agree :twisted:

;) you rule
eyup
Whoops, I accidentally upped the high score for Love Fighter... :mrgreen:
Topic Starter
Kylecito
Don't hate on me! it's just the forums need a little more controversy!
I'd offend someone but you know, i'm a mod. (and peppy will bite me) (though, maybe i could offend peppy? What about... "peppy is a less-than-awesome coder!" for starters)

also omfg 2 million score eyup i hate you
do you use a tablet? i hope yes, that would be my perfect excuse for not beating you!
Extor
HAhahahaha. He is a great player, with or without a tablet. XD

We will need to practice more. That's all.
eyup
It's pretty easy to tell who is using tablet - the mouse cursor won't really move between notes, it'll flash from note to note as they tap them. So no, I don't use Tablet (although I'd love to try!).

Please don't take my high scores personally... I don't think that's what online ranking is about ><
Topic Starter
Kylecito
oh come on take it seriously
i'm just trying to get the community to be more lively! ^^
Extor

eyup wrote:

It's pretty easy to tell who is using tablet - the mouse cursor won't really move between notes, it'll flash from note to note as they tap them. So no, I don't use Tablet (although I'd love to try!).

Please don't take my high scores personally... I don't think that's what online ranking is about ><
I thought that too, but I also thought about if there are some tablets that use a button to "click" so you keep touching the tablet and press a button do the clicking. That can be possible. (I don't know because I never used a tablet or a laptop with touch screen...)

And keep up the high scores eyup! it makes people like Kylecito go nuts trying to beat them! XD
Topic Starter
Kylecito
"it makes people like Kylecito smash their heads against the wall in murderous rage trying to beat them"

fixed
Extor
Now that I can see the number of times you tried it, it's funnier.

The same happens to me with Scatman, I can't beat the record and the worst thing is that it is MY beatmap. :( *goes to a corner*
tsububu
Go eyups!!! =]

Very skillful player, we'll have to make omgwtf maps for you:)