forum

HeavenlyOsu Skin(Japanese Numbers)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Heavenly
Black Guy 1
Nice skin! Can u do me a favor and make the healthbar with my username? Thanks :)
Kurokocchi
Could you make a health bar for me again? Emiya as the name in the bar please >.<
I thought NGNL skin was awesome but this just blows it out of the water. Thank you for being such an awesome skinner(i guess that's the term?).
Topic Starter
Heavenly
Rise_old_1
Nice one Heavenly!

Looks amazing, I just adore the default-number font choice.
Also, I think providing the PSD so people can make their lifebars would be a lot easier...

Lastly, if the PSD is not posted, can you make a healthbar for me with the name Rise? thanks!
Elyshe
Amazing skin :3 Can you do me a favor and make the healthbar with my username? Thanks~
Kurokocchi

Heavenly wrote:

EmiyaShirou: http://puu.sh/dn3cy/12a9b49876.png
Thanks again ^^
Wilt
Out of curiosity, what is fishman outpost of gymnopedie?
tippyfedora
Damn, this skin looks nice. I'm not at home so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I will tonight. If you are still doing custom healthbars, could you please do one for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thank You!
Dazdy_old
Another beautiful skin. Well done.
Also, love the new name.
Sibyll
omg.. so beautifully done!
healthbar: Sibyll
Thanks in advance <33 keep making skins!!
4Combos
The skin looks great! Would you mind making a health bar for me? I'd greatly appreciate it!
Also, first time posting :D
XpritEE
Great skin!

May I have a bar please? ^^ if it's possible can you leave out the anime girl because I'm not into those sorts of stuff :^)
Shi Aruku
Could i also get a custom health bar with my name on it (ShiAruku) thank you :) Very good skin as well good work.
Topic Starter
Heavenly
4Combos
Thank you very much! :D
Astil
Great job with the skin! Also , could you make a health bar for me? Thanks for making such a great skin! <3
Stay awesome! :D
Frostfallen
Amazing work yet again there friend! Could i get a health bar that says the name Frostfallen on it?

YOU IS ROCKSTAR
OsuMe65
I see stolen elements (shifted4 mod icons). Change it.
ELight
I would also be happy to get a healthbar :D
Awesome skin!
Rylai
I really like your skins, both this one and the Jibril one are very nice to look at and easy to read.

If I could get another custom healthbar with my username as you did for me with the Jibril skin I'd appreciate it. :D
xasuma
Very nice, thanks for the skin.
Topic Starter
Heavenly
Cannot get to you guys until tomorrow sorry! :(
ncuh

Heavenly wrote:

Cannot get to you guys until tomorrow sorry! :(
Could i also get a custom health bar with my name on it (ncuh) thank you so much. Very nice skin. Btw if u need i did version without end of slider.
Topic Starter
Heavenly
raWringEdge
OMG this skin is AMAAAAZING :) feels fluid

could also make my user name in there?
Meruru
The skin is really pleasing to look at esp with cursor ripples turned on ;D
Please make a scorebar with my username. Thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
Heavenly
Baskest
Hey there! I would really appreciate it if i could get my own healthbar as well, please. I love your skin and thanks! :)
FencerTJ
wow nice Chinese numbers skin :P
Topic Starter
Heavenly
Yukumu
Nice skin, I really like it :3 Could you make a scorebar with my name on it?
-[Jess]-
can you make a scorebar with my username please?
Kanorific
Nice and neat skin! Would appreciate it if i can have the healthbar with my username on it too! Thanks in advance ! :)
Topic Starter
Heavenly
quit-osu
mind making a healthbar with my name tho?
ILovexD
Could you make me one with my name on it plz? Really nice skin :)
Topic Starter
Heavenly
primrose
Hi, I think it would be lovely if I can just get the psd and the font file. May I have it? Thank you very much~
Tsunami Rin
Hey, id really love it if you could make a life bar with my name on if its not too much trouble :3
show more