forum

new mod [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
i want to request a RANDOM mod

objects (combos) will be moved randomly and random everytime to play with this mod. (not in time)
if you play a song 50times 100 times 200 times etc etc etc because you enjoy the song it will also become boring because you know everything. this mod can make it still exciting because the pattern will be keep the same but the gameplay is different everytime you want to play the song
Yingwu

Hanyuu wrote:

If you play a song 50times 100 times 200 times etc etc etc because you enjoy the song it will also become boring because you know everything.
You are right and because of that you get my support!
awp
Thus we see the de-evolution: mapping is now obsolete
Yingwu

awp wrote:

Make the random mod for fun then and make it an unranked mod just as the spun out mod.

To get score you need to play the original map.
For fun you can play it with random.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu

awp wrote:

that is not true and that is not what i meant. the mod is to give a different way of gameplay to enjoy like hidden/hard rock/flashlight/double time. a good map will allways be a good map and this is a request for a mod i dont know how it is relating to mapping :P
Jarby
denydenydenydenydeny
Mystearica
I think it's neat, if it's added this wouldn't be the first game with such a mod.
RandomJibberish

JarJarJacob wrote:

denydenydenydenydeny
Yes please
NotShinta
Um...

JarJarJacob wrote:

denydenydenydenydeny
Derekku
A similiar "random" mapping feature was requested before, but this is just... orz
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
-_____-
0_o
How would you suggest the maps be randomized? It's not like DDR where you can just change the arrows around, osu! maps are exponentially more complicated. How could a map be randomized without turning it into a complete and utter mess?
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
combo flip rotate flip horizontal vertical rotate degrees not every combo mayb every second or third so it is still playable (not a shit mess)
Nakata Yuji
Don't you think that this would create just an utter mess of errors?
Not only that, but it's not as easy as it sounds to do this...
For that reason, I think I speak for many that this isn't going to happen realistically.
If it were as easy as you make it out to be, then by all means, make it happen.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
you should speak not for if it is possible. you should speak for if you would like to have it or not.
Jinxy

Hanyuu wrote:

you should speak not for if it is possible. you should speak for if you would like to have it or not.
Alright, I do not like to have it.
0_o

Hanyuu wrote:

If it isn't possible there isn't a lot of point in discussing whether people want it or not anyway :P
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
lol you guys are so confusing! XD i mean peppy is to decide if it is possible to create it not someone else that is not working on osu
ouranhshc
would this be similar to the "Shuffle" mod on Dance Dance Revolution
Derekku
Finally found the similar request that I was talking about.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18757
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
cool stuff but my idea is denied automaticly