forum

How to get better at streaming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Giggles
I just can't seem to do streams over like 5 notes, it's kinda sad. Any tips on how to fix it or get better? :\
WingSilent
You may play on low bpm first with streams, about 130 bpm..? Then 150, 175, 200 etc.. (I did like this and now i'm able to stream 250 bpm. :o)
Again and again.. and someday you get better at streams, just do use 2 fingers.
DeletedUser_3905941
Always put accuracy as your first priority when you want to learn streaming. No point learning on how to do faster streams when you can't hold a combo on the map to begin with.
Firstly, start with low bpm maps. This is usually maps like 120-130 bpm. Your fingers may feel extremely retarded and you always get early 100/50's, but you need to learn the low bpm. Also, never take advise saying that if you get 90% accuracy, move on to a higher bpm. 90% accuracy is extremely shit, even for stream maps. I'd do it until you can get 100% accuracy on streams. Just keep playing loads of low bpm stream maps. I also noticed that once I learned basic streaming for 130 bpm, 140 bpm and that also felt more natural to play on.

tl;dr
PLAY LOW BPM MAPS.
Scintillate
your rank isn't too high; i'd recommend ignoring long streams and focus more on reading and aiming abilities.. maybe even speed. rather than stamina.
Charrd
I find just getting into the beat really helps with streams, and practice makes perfect!
B1rd

- Lumi - wrote:

You may play on low bpm first with streams, about 130 bpm..? Then 150, 175, 200 etc.. (I did like this and now i'm able to stream 250 bpm. :o)
50k player can stream 250 bpm? seems legit
deletemyaccount

B1rd wrote:

- Lumi - wrote:

50k player can stream 250 bpm? seems legit
Is he the next.. dare I say.
UnknownPlayer
when I was at 50k, I counldnt even stream 160 bpm -.-
fieryrage
Since you're rank 34k, I recommend, if you actually want to get better at streaming, around 150-160 BPM maps. Like other said, prioritize accuracy instead of passing it.

Honestly, though, you probably shouldn't worry about streaming yet. That's something that comes at around rank 28k. unless I'm the only person that actually did that which in that case uhhhhh
IppE
Play basara.
Maus
Play more
Maus
On a serious note though, start with slower BPM's and move on to faster ones through time.
IppE