forum

Merry Christmyas! Tomoya's christmas skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AskonNox

Hey guys! So the last couple of days i worked on this little gem here. This is my second skin i made from scratch( although you could say its my first skin because my first was a bunch of crap ._.).
The original plan was to make a skin without a core theme, like i just wanted to make a skin i feel comfortable playing with but soon it kinda turned out to be perfect for christmas :D

This skin is currently only for the normal osu! mode. Right now there are no plans to make a version for other modes, but i might include them in the future. Also feel free to comment wether its positive or negative. I'm not a professional, probably not even amateur :D, so criticism is appreciated!

Downloads

Merry Christmyas v1.2 new!!!

Right now i dont have selfmade custom sounds for this skin so i used the soundfiles from Ravidge's Skin. Here is his skin, you should definitely check it out!

Changes
Version 1.2
  1. changed some scorenumbers for better visibility
  2. changed rankings
  3. new spinner (it's still not good but i can't thinkg of anything good ;__;)
Version 1.1
  1. new hitbursts
  2. new cursor
  3. new followpoint
  4. new scorenumbers
  5. new menu-button-background
  6. new ranking-panel
  7. new lightning
  8. new sliderball
  9. new spinner (just temporary, quite unsure how the spinner should look like)
Carlyylalala
Great skin ^.^ I'll be using this over Christmas
I personally preferred the spinner in the first version because it looked better than just a boring circle :P Other than that, great skin!
Topic Starter
AskonNox
thank you! I was trying to find something christmas like for the spinner, but everything turned out to be so distractiv or just not good. It was late so i decided to take out the old spinner since it was a leftover from my old skin.
I guess i can use it as a substitute until i manage to make a good spinner :D
Verniy_Chan
Nice skin.. Download...(^ω^)
Chihara Minori
So many new elements....Love it so much~ (Merry Christmyas) :3
xasuma
It is very christmasy, nice job.
Topic Starter
AskonNox
Merry Christmyas everyone!

Thanks for the replys, really i'm glad people like it ^-^ I changed some things again and i'm looking forward for people to tell me their opinions so feel free to comment!
Leftie
Great job man! :D ^_^ i will make a video for christmas day using this. Will link ^_^ :) :D
Topic Starter
AskonNox
thanks mate!
i would gladly put it on display if you want me too :D
Arief Santosa
Moe Christmas :o
spicystew
Link seems to be dead, that makes me sad, since I wanted to try it out :/
Topic Starter
AskonNox
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry my accounts kinda got messed up and i lost download links and for some reason I didn't have my topic here bookmarked.
I updated the download-link and i hope I'll get some time to rework this skin.
Tyler_318
I used this in my video (My xmas Special), just wanted to let you know! :D
Also thanks for this skin, no other skin on Osu is a Christmas theme!
I can't put the link to my video here, but still, good skin! :D
El_Profesor_old
Good Job! :)
dustinwada
great job nice skin to use during christmas
- cirno -
I will see