forum

Mario Kart Wii! YAHOO! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
Talk about Mario Kart Wii in this topic.
Neo@lex
Bloody pirate. (objection won't work for me...)
ZZT the Fifth

neo@lex wrote:

He can do what he wants, 'cause a pirate is free.
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

Damn right. Also, the link doesn't work with that dot at the end. <_<
BTW, snaking is in, but it's really hard to pull off, and it's not that useful. D:
And when you guys get the game, try to beat 1:25:171 on Luigi Circuit. :3
Neo@lex
I'll be buying it on the 11th, since it takes me about a month to download a 4gb iso.
Is dry bones in it? I own with him on ds, and if he's not, I'll just use darth vader, or jesus.
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

I'll be buying it on the 11th, since it takes me about a month to download a 4gb iso.
Is dry bones in it? I own with him on ds, and if he's not, I'll just use darth vader, or jesus.
Nope, but dead Bowser is in. <_<
hunnykilla
Mario Kart Wii is a game i would get for the Wii but not right when it comes out, SSBB is. No Dry Bones but a Dead Bowser? Thats weird, also are there any new characters?
Neo@lex
I heard there's baby versions of pretty much all the characters for which nintendo deserves a slap, baby mario is already an abomination, we didn't need a baby peach and baby wario.
It seems yoshi kept his brawl look, he doesn't look stupid in a kart anymore.

...And Drybones IS in ^_^
and so is funky kong, and rosalina.
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

I heard there's baby versions of pretty much all the characters for which nintendo deserves a slap, baby mario is already an abomination, we didn't need a baby peach and baby wario.

Yeah, heard about them, but Dry Bones is new to me.
Hmm... I should look inside the ISO one day, when Trucha 2.2 is released. Who knows, maybe Ninty hid a secret character in there? Or another model viewer? >:3
RadioShadow
*slaps Loginer*

That's for not buying it!

And how the heck did you get it to download 1.5MB for download speed? Mine does about 50KB. <_<

*looks at slow download speed for No More Heroes*

neo@lex wrote:

I don't think Baby Wario is it but a Baby Daisy instead. XD

And my brother is upset about no R.O.B.
Neo@lex
ROB was one of the things that made MKDS so epic, but Miis should make up for him not being there.
Brawl stole him.

>>>I should have it tomarrow, maybe trade FCs.
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

>>>I should have it tomarrow, maybe trade FCs.
FC plz. Here's mine: 0044-2963-4176
Also, renamed the topic, seeing as the game is out now. :)
Edit: Apparently, you can cheat in the Time Trials by waiting for 99 minutes behind the goal at the third lap. Then, the timer will RESTART, and you can get a good record with no effort. Good job, Nintendo. You destroyed the best online-part in MKWii. Oh well, the Wii does have a good patching system... OH WAIT PATCHING IS FOR THOSE EXPENSIVE NEXT-GEN CONSOLES. THIS IS A NEW-GEN CONSOLE, WITH INFERIOR EVERYTHING, AND AN INNOVATIVE CONTROLLER THAT ONLY A FAT CHINESE WITH GLASSES CAN USE FOR ANYTHING AWESOME(Yes, I use the GC controller). WAGGLE WAGGLE, LOOK AT GRANDMA HAVING FUN WHAT AN AWESOME CONSOLE, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :'D[/rant]
There goes the f*cking Ghost Data duels, in other words. And don't get it all the wrong way, I prefer the Wii's game library over the 360's/PS3's. I just hate how Nintendo can't even get their online system working as it should, and the fact that even a lot of Nintendo's games don't use the controller for anything a button wouldn't do much better, anyway.
awp
The best use of the wii remote in a game I've found so far was The Godfather.

It looks neat in MKW though ;(
Topic Starter
Loginer
Looks like Nintendo are removing these ghosts manually. Guess that earns them some win points, but it still isn't good enough. <_<
awp
The fact that they missed something like that in the first place is pretty bad

then again whoever wastes their time doing this shit and putting it on the internet is a pathetic faggot anyway.
Neo@lex
...well, I've added you, my code's 4854-6580-4510.
I've noticed how incredibly frustrating it is against 11 other people, when you're in first you get hit by pretty much everything, since there's so much items, then you get bumped off the side by someone with a star/bullet bill/super mushroom...
Uber lolz at the sucky use of miis, I don't have a main mii, so currently my licence is in the name of darth vader. he sounds extremely retarded as a racer...
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

...well, I've added you, my code's 4854-6580-4510.
I've noticed how incredibly frustrating it is against 11 other people, when you're in first you get hit by pretty much everything, since there's so much items, then you get bumped off the side by someone with a star/bullet bill/super mushroom...
Uber lolz at the sucky use of miis, I don't have a main mii, so currently my licence is in the name of darth vader. he sounds extremely retarded as a racer...
I just heard what the Mii's sound like. My first thought was "WTF", then "BBQ".
Also, the damn Japanese players are hi-jacking the ranking lists with their skillz. ;__;
awp
No, I think he meant R.O.B.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

No, I think he meant R.O.B.
ROBOT is R.O.B.'s name in Brawl(At least in the Japanese version).
awp
R.O.B. = North American/English/Romanized name. Take your pick.

ROBOTO/ROBOT = Japanese name.

also ROBOT wasn't just ROB's jp name in Brawl, it was his JP name when he was released a la

R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy) is an accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was used in the Robot series. It was released in July 1985 in Japan as the Famicom Robot and later that year as R.O.B. in North America.