CaymanMorgan wrote:

that i hate circles
good thing we have triangles now then :p
Gumpy

deadbeat wrote:

CaymanMorgan wrote:

that i hate circles
good thing we have triangles now then :p
Hate them more because they make BGs useless if you have them on.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I learned that maps that are only 1 minute and 30 secs long can sometimes feel like 4 minutes!
I also learned how to use gimp and to read very quickly.
Ringohan
I've learned that--

Aw shhhhhhhhiiiiiieeeeeeeeet

Also, I've learned that too much osu! playing makes my hands go numb.
kidlat020
1. our bodies will always be milliseconds wrong.
2. we're never precise as we think we really are.
3. this is the limitations of the flesh.
4. computers will always defeat humans.
5. but humans made machines
6. therefore we just got to keep on creating and innovating.
7. things like respect, pride, authority etc. should be thrown out immediately.
8. studying is overrated. this is only secondary objective (first is still innovation)
9. no one will ever teach you innovation
10. God is good to forgive humans despite their flaws.
GlazedMew
I learned there is TOO MANY WEEABOOS! :x
Topic Starter
Therieri

kidlat020 wrote:

6. therefore we just got to keep on creating and innovating.
8. studying is overrated. this is only secondary objective (first is still innovation)
This post made me sad... because it's true.
AnotherEpicName

kidlat020 wrote:

wat..
7. just wtf, get out of puberty lol
8.-9. as an engineering student this is just disturbing, learn how humans have innovated in the past, build on whats been build before
you'll learn to innovate and find your own solutions if you look at the past
10. there is no god, unless you mean haruhi or madoka
Topic Starter
Therieri
Well even though I said that I agree with him I didn't ment those what you listed. Instead I meant things like:

Then there was things which you said:

AnotherEpicName wrote:

kidlat020 wrote:

wat..
8.-9. as an engineering student this is just disturbing, learn how humans have innovated in the past, build on whats been build before
I agree that thins from 7. to 9. are nonsense or that I don't agree with them but I can't agree that there is no god or God. Well we can't confirm that there is no god/God but then again we can't confirm that there isn't. Where we came from? From "the big bang"? Well I don't buy that. But then again this is conversation which will never end and will never satisfy everyone so I let it be then.
AnotherEpicName
There's a few things we know, like the universe is a horrible place for human life,we're just a product of chance and evolution
and humans are guaranteed to go extinct just because of the simple fact that the universe is expanding and our sun won't last forever

so even if there is a god that made all this, I don't see why anyone would want to believe in him
but if you wona discuss something like this feel free to pm
Topic Starter
Therieri
oh im suprised how mature your answer is. not because i think you are stupid or anything but because people just doesnt seem to discuss these kind of things without hysteria, rage and with sense. i might send you pm later.
kidlat020
7. you'd think these words are great, but in the long run its just a road towards corruption.
8. how are you gonna study engineering when engineer was never innovated in the first place? wait that's kind of wrong. how are you gonna study internet when there's no internet?

but then again, engineering (defined as "nation's builder") is part of creativity/creation I guess. which is more important than studying.
10. let's not go there.

@therieri: my conclusion went there (6.) simply because humans can never beat machines. humans should just innovate/create and leave the hard work to machines for the highest production output. sadly, humans prioritize respect, authority, power (which corrupts people. shocking, I know).
AnotherEpicName

kidlat020 wrote:

7. you'd think these words are great, but in the long run its just a road towards corruption.
8. how are you gonna study engineering when engineer was never innovated in the first place? wait that's kind of wrong. how are you gonna study internet when there's no internet?

but then again, engineering (defined as "nation's builder") is part of creativity/creation I guess. which is more important than studying.
10. let's not go there.

@therieri: my conclusion went there (6.) simply because humans can never beat machines. humans should just innovate/create and leave the hard work to machines for the highest production output. sadly, humans prioritize respect, authority, power (which corrupts people. shocking, I know).
its not like I say respect anything, respect what deserves to be respected, a good teacher, a good parent, a good cop of coffee in the morning
without pride is basicaly selfrespect, and no authority just leads to chaos.
give authority to those who deserve your respect
How are you gona study internet when there'sno internet?
how do you think the internet was created, it was an innovation on LAN technologie, its didn't come here out of the blue.
in the history of the human race we've always looked at what was already done and improved upon, or do you think everytime there's a new automotive technologie they have to reinvent the wheel?

but same as with therieri, these discussions aren't suited for this thread, if you want to discuss things like this just sent a pm or go to off-topic
kaetwo

Gumpyyy wrote:

Hate them more because they make BGs useless if you have them on.
here, have some octagons instead.
Dracool_old_1
I learnt that this game is not healthy for your keyboard/mouse.
-Kyousei-
fingers and keyboard rape.
- Yuuto -
I learned how to break a keyboards kindly.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Djmikez wrote:

I learnt that this game is not healthy for your keyboard/mouse.
You're telling me. I went through 3 mice in 6 months.
Okoratu
that arranging circles in squares - preferably giant ones - will get you frustrated
Pegram
circles squares triangles octagons hsffjfjkgfdkg
STAHP
daredakke
I learned that I'm probably gonna be here forever. You don't just stop clicking circles you know.