Hika
move your fucking arm jesus

these threads
silmarilen
your mom is difficult using a mouse
Vapor
watch silvia
Ceph23
Pray to the spinner demon, maybe sacrifice a few bodies or two.
Bweh
Moved to G&R

It's already a little dirty but then yet again I can't expect anyone else to do a better job.
Kouya-
Then Spin More .
GhostFrog
Give it time. Spinning will get easier as you play more. If it bothers you that you can't spin well enough, then feel free to play spinner practice maps (either one you made or an existing one) and try to spin faster and smaller until the motion becomes natural, but there are very few maps out there (I can think of 2) where you need to be good at spinning unless you want to get into spinner wars 4modding [easy] diffs. A vast majority of players' spinning abilities keep up well enough with their playing ability to not be a problem as they progress.

Oh, one more bit of advice. I would say the most important thing related to spinners for you to learn is spinning reasonably close to the center. Spinning in huge circles makes it easy to lose your cursor, which may cause you to miss notes following a spinner. Again, it's something you'll get used to with time no matter what, but if you're looking to work on something, work on that.
Gumpy
"Play Count: 102"

Play More
Noobsicle
counterclockwise
tecu
Switch to tablet.
cheezstik
I don't think DPI has too much to do with spin speed, don't raise your DPI to something ridiculous like 1600 just to spin faster, cos you probably won't anyway. Using 800 DPI, I can spin 300+, which is more than enough. You don't need to spin much more than 250 for most spinners, unless you want to get #1 scores on easies or normals.
v1s10n
What...

I can easily get up to 300 rounds per minute which is more than sufficient with spinners using a mouse. I have yet to use a pen and try it out.

I have tried using track pad on spinner and i get about 350 on average. Shame on you and why even post in the first place and complain?
buny

cheezstik wrote:

I don't think DPI has too much to do with spin speed, don't raise your DPI to something ridiculous like 1600 just to spin faster, cos you probably won't anyway. Using 800 DPI, I can spin 300+, which is more than enough. You don't need to spin much more than 250 for most spinners, unless you want to get #1 scores on easies or normals.
yep, your spin speed is relative to how fast you do 1 revolution. Increasing dpi only increases the radius of your revolution

the only shitty thing about spinning with mouse is drifting. You could spin a 20s spinner and end up at the other end of your mouse pad
drum drum
YamiHikari
Spinning was never easy OP, even on your two feet

OT : But try this shiet
I Give Up
Spinning with mouse is in fact more difficult than tablet due to the simple fact that it is relative movement so you definitely need to spin at the centre if you want to catch the next note without drifting too much or being caught in an awkward position. Despite that, there is no excuse why a mouse player shouldn't be able to spin.

If you haven't yet got accustomed to spinners then you have zero mouse mechanics and stamina is being wasted. Performing a basic rotation motion is absolutely necessary if you want to progress to insanes. You don't even need spinner practice maps to learn to do this, just with your cursor on your screen, move in a big slow circular motion. Gradually increase speed and rotate toward the centre. Keep performing this basic warmup with every spare time. Good luck.
ZenithPhantasm

KukiMonster wrote:

Spinning with mouse is in fact more difficult than tablet due to the simple fact that it is relative movement so you definitely need to spin at the centre if you want to catch the next note without drifting too much or being caught in an awkward position. Despite that, there is no excuse why a mouse player shouldn't be able to spin.

If you haven't yet got accustomed to spinners then you have zero mouse mechanics and stamina is being wasted. Performing a basic rotation motion is absolutely necessary if you want to progress to insanes. You don't even need spinner practice maps to learn to do this, just with your cursor on your screen, move in a big slow circular motion. Gradually increase speed and rotate toward the centre. Keep performing this basic warmup with every spare time. Good luck.
Having a mouse with a good sensor also helps. For example when I used the Deathadder 2013 I couldnt get over 200 rpm simply because the sensor would smooth out my little spins. After switching to a few Logitech mice, I can consistently spin over 300 peaking at 400+ rpm.

Edit: Fixed typos
cheezstik
I don't remember who said this before but it was fairly recent, so I'm gonna say it without a quote, excuse my plagiarism:
mouse = spin speed
tablet = recovery and stamina
dung eater
I spun ~360 when i played with 1000+ dpi, now just ~300 with 400 dpi. There's more drift and hand position is differend. Having wrist/hand in the same position every time you spin makes it much easier imo.
Jatie
pray to the based god lncognito for 3 hours every day and he will gift you his sexy 477rpm spinner arms

In all seriousness try to sort of 'twitch' your arm, like seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5C_1GZEJE

I could spin 470+ rpm on mouse with this technique. Unfortunately I stopped playing mouse :(
Elyne
Small controlled circles
daikichi
mouse definitely sucks a big one compared to tablet in terms of spinning. i tried spinning with a tablet and i wet myself it was so good.
E m i

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed
chainpullz

[ Momiji ] wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

[ Momiji ] wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

[ Momiji ] wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed

cheezstik wrote:

mouse = spin speed
otoed1
playmore.
Insyni

xYamiHikari wrote:

Spinning was never easy OP, even on your two feet

OT : But try this shiet
This is amazing. Do it until you start noticing that you randomly spin your mouse while idling on the computer.
v1s10n
Spin closer to the center, most of the time i usually get 2k spinners for quick ones.

Practise spinning on Knife Party - Centipede

I usually get up to 40k on that now after practise
piruchan
You can try watching some pro mouse/mouse+keyboard replay and learn from it. I recommend SiLviA.