Hi, modding here
Bold= Highly suggested
Red= Somehow unrankable
Bold= Highly suggested
Red= Somehow unrankable
- Alright metadata is fine as it is http://vgmdb.net/album/45377
- Japanese of Koi wa a la Mode = 恋はア・ラ・モード
- Uncheck enable countdown ( no need ) , wide screen support ( your map doesn't has SB ) , letter box during breaks ( your map doesn't has break on any diff)
- At tags use only 1 "Myū" also how about add "Mew" to tags too ?
- Offset somehow sound reasonable now
- HP=2 OD=2 AR=2 I think the one you use is quite low
- 00:00:477 (1) - x88 y120 so this will flow with (2) better
- 00:13:600 (2) - How about Ctrl+ H this ? Because the current flow is pretty mess for Easy , (3) isn't sound so emphasized to break a flow there
- 00:20:725 (1,2) - Blanket?
- 00:21:475 (2,3) - ^
- 00:25:975 (3,1) - imo flow is pretty bad for Easy , how about move to x248 y208 ? The flow be a bit easier for beginners
- 00:26:725 (1,2,1,2,3) - Intresting rhythm , Here 00:26:725 (1,2) - you decide to map 1/2 beat but why you stop to map it here 00:28:225 (1,2,3) -
I think the rhythm here can be a bit more consistent here suggestion:
- 00:32:725 (1,2) - Bad flow , it can be a bit more simple here for beginners, how about placing like this ?
- 00:34:975 (4) - x192 y68 would make this flow with (1) better
- 00:40:975 (2,1) - The overlap looks a bit bad for Easy , I would not overlap anything or overlap less in Easy ,I prefer to place like this
- 00:54:475 (3,4,1) - Blanket is a bit unbalance here
- 00:55:975 (1,2) - Even it's kiai time it still not good to break flow like this in Easy but well this need to change next pattern a bit to fix this( it's up to you to decide) , so I'm just saying this in case you didn't know about that , Easy is somehow for beginners and my beginners is someone who first time come here and play osu! and need to learn some of basic things about playing osu!
- 01:03:100 (2) - How about placing it like this?
- 01:22:975 (1) - Ctrl+G for better flow
- 01:23:725 (2) - How about placing it like this? No spinnerl?
Overall I can see that the flow still can be improved a bit , rhythm looks pretty fine ,NC looks pretty consistent imo, this Easy is Okay not too good and not too bad
- HP=4 OD=4 AR=4
- 00:16:037 (3) - This sound pretty weird , try mapping 1/1 beat it should make the rhythm here a bit more consistent
- 00:16:600 (4) - NC
- 00:18:100 - Feel empty here , try moving (1) to here
- 00:22:975 (2) - Ctrl+J then adjust a bit for better flow
- 00:23:537 (3) - imo I think the 1/2 beat here doesn't need to be mapped for Normal , how about using only 1/1 note here?
- 00:24:100 - Same as 00:18:100 -
- 00:26:725 (1,2,1,2) - Intresting rhythm , here 00:28:225 (1,2) - you follow the vocal but here 00:26:725 (1,2) - you don't follow it , imo try making it a bit more consistent here , suggestion
- 00:38:537 (1) - Unrankable spinner https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/241019 so you should start this here 00:38:725 - instead
- 00:44:725 - The change in SV here is pretty unnatural for Normal, I suggest you keep the SV consistent here
- 00:47:912 (1,2,3) - How about this rhythm? I guess it play better and a bit more consistent than the current one
- 00:51:475 (1,2) - Curve a bit?
- 00:52:225 (2,1) - Blanket?
- 01:05:350 (1,2) - How about unstack these I think it make the flow for Normal better here
- 01:07:225 (1,2,3) - Okay another instresting repeated rhythm in most kiai part , this one I try to listen a lots of time to find out is it sound good to use this rhythm here, well I see that somehow it sound a bit fast than usual which make me think is this Hard'srhythm ? so this might can be improved to make it somehow a bit reasonable for Normal
- 01:11:725 (4) - x172 y128 so it might make the flow here 01:10:975 (3,4) - better
- 01:22:600 (1,2) - Same as 01:05:350 (1,2) -
Overall okay Normal , somehow I find that rhythm can be improved a little bit
- HP=6 OD=6 7 seems to be too much
- 00:01:600 (5) - NC here instead of 00:02:725 (1) -
- 00:03:475 (3) - NC
- 00:06:475 (3) - NC
- 00:07:975 (6) - NC here instead of 00:08:912 (1) -
- 00:09:475 (3) - NC here instead of 00:10:412 (1) -
- 00:19:600 (4) - NC
- 00:25:975 (6) - NC
- 00:28:975 (3) - NC
- 00:36:475 (4) - ^
- 00:37:600 (7) - ^
- 00:39:475 (2) - NC here instead of 00:39:287 (1) -
- 00:40:975 (3) - NC
OKay try to NC on a beat that feel emphasized which can start a new rhythm/feeling in music , they're mostly on downbeattry remember the pattern of beat in music here , it might come in handy when NC , if you just want something that really basic just NC every big white tick , it works well but this song kinda need to NC on some 3rd white tick
- 00:04:225 (1,2) - Blanket is a bit off here
- 00:08:912 (1,4) - Stack?
- 00:20:350 (6) - End this slider here 00:20:537 - it where the beat plays
- 00:32:350 (7) - Ctrl+G for better flow to the next note (+fun imo)
- 00:58:225 (7,1) - Jumps here is pretty forced , try decrease spacing here a bit
- 01:03:287 (6,7) - Rhythm and flow here is somehow a bit weird because you end (6) on emphasized beat it make the jumps here seems to be a bit unnatural so how about change the rhythm to this?
- 01:19:975 (3) - imo a bit hard to play this note since it hide at (1)'s tail , how about placing like this?
- 01:21:475 (1) - End this on 01:21:662 - the beat end there
Hmm...I think I can mod hitsound here a bit
Well I'm pretty sleepy now , will continue this tomorrow
If you somehow reply to this mods or get a new mods then I will continue this on new post