Tokyo Mew Mew - Koi wa a la Mode

posted
Total Posts
120
show more
Topic Starter
-Nya-

monstrata wrote:



Hey Nya! Saw your map on the team queue and thought I'd give you a mod! I hope it will be useful to you, best of luck getting this mapset ranked :D. Thank you, monstrata~

[Insane]

00:10:600 (3,4) - Check blanket. Made a slight adjustment.
00:12:662 (3,4) - I feel like you could map more of the vocals, considering this is an Insane. There is an audible vocal at 00:13:600 -. Also, at 00:12:662 (3) - , How about making this slider 3/4 and adding a circle at 00:13:037 - ? Followed your suggestion.
00:18:662 (3,4,5) - These aren't evenly spaced. How about moving 00:19:037 (5) - to 200||256 Ok
00:21:475 (3) - Try Ctrl+G this, and adding a repeat. Ok, fixed
00:26:162 (3,4) - Check blanket. Tried my best to improve that blanket.
00:43:037 (1,2) - ^ Hm, I think this blanket is fine.
00:53:350 (3,4) - I feel a slider here fits better.. but only because you followed the vocals for the objects right before and after this section. It's fine as is though!! Yeah, I like the circles more though.
01:25:225 (3) - Ctrl+G Hm, no, I like how it is now more.
01:25:600 (4) - ^ Flows better imo. ^

[Hard]

00:10:787 (5,6) - Could improve this blanket imo. Use two control points. Fixed
00:13:975 (6,7,1) - Uneven spacing. Yeah, I placed a small jump there.
00:21:475 (3) - Add a repeat? Ok
00:45:475 (3) - ^ Ok
00:54:475 (5,6,7) - Check blankets? Try and have the spacing between them be about the same too. Right now the blanket from 6, 7 is closer than from 5, 6 Made a slight adjustment.

[Normal]

00:45:475 (2,1) - Naziblanket. Made a slight change.
01:00:100 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - You could try and make this pattern symmetrical. Hm, looks fine to me.
01:03:100 (1,1) - Naziblanket. I think the blanket is fine.
01:10:600 (2,3) - Check blanket. Made a slight change.
01:15:475 (3,1) - ^ Looks okay to me.

Very well done o.o Nazi blankets = they are literally off by a few pixels and pretty much unnoticeable when playing, you can ignore if you want lol~

[Easy]

00:28:975 (4,1) - Stay with your pattern from 00:26:725 (1,2,3) - . Make 4 a slider too please. I don't think it's really necessary.
01:06:475 (3,4) - Make this a slider too? Hm, ok, fixed.
01:10:225 (1,2) - Check blanket. Looks fine to me.
01:12:475 (4,1) - ^ Ok, improved that blanket.
01:17:725 (3,4,1) - Blankets aren't even. Move both 01:18:850 (4,1) - one grid up. Ok, fixed.
Thanks for your helpful mod~ :D
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Milhofo wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue :)

Sorry for the huuuuge delay >.< I thought I had completed all requested mods before my break for exams but apparently I forgot yours.. So, better late than never!

[General]
  1. What's the difference between the second and third red timing points? I can't see the purpose of the third one. If there's an offset change I can't really notice it ._. It's the timing that Hinsvar came me, and he's a better timer than me, so I'm rather gonna keep it.


[Normal]
  1. 00:01:975 (3,1) - blanket I think it's fine.
  2. 00:48:475 (1) - would just make this a straight slider Yeah, I agree. Fixed.
  3. 01:10:600 (2,3) - is this meant as a blanket? if it is it could be better Already made a slight adjustment.


[Hard]
  1. From 00:01:600 to 00:05:537 the changes between double circle and a slider are a bit confusing, at least for a hard, since sliders should follow the same base beat, and you alternate between sliders and circles on the same beat (f.e.: Slider Slider Circle Circle -> Circle Slider Circle Slider) kind of hard to explain lol Hehe, I think it's fine.
  2. 00:27:850 (4) - this note just feels off, maybe replace by slider? Hm, I think the single circle works better.
  3. 00:35:537 (1) - mhm not sure about this one, it just changes the spacing by a lot and its positioning isn't the best either Nah, it's not such a big jump. It makes the diff a bit more interesting.
  4. 00:41:537 (4,1) - blanket not perfect, move slider's center point to x:48 y:88 Fixed.
  5. 00:44:725 (1) - weird slider shape No, it's fine.
  6. 01:09:100 (7) - ctrl+g? Ok
  7. 01:14:725 (1,2,3) - I would stack the triple and make the slider blanket 01:15:287 (4) (just a suggestion) Nah, I like my pattern more.


[Insane]
  1. 00:15:850 (6,1) - blanket better I don't have a blanket there anymore.
  2. 00:21:475 (3) - you could reverse this slider once tbh Yeah, already did.
  3. 00:22:225 (1,2,3,4,5) - the slider isn't on the same line / curve as the stream, you should rotate either the slider or the stream (and then fix the blanket between 00:22:600 (5,1) if it gets changed) It looks fine to me.
  4. 00:26:350 (4) - if following the vocals, you should reduce this slider by 1 tick in time Nah, I like how it is now.
  5. 00:32:725 (1) - move slider end down by a bit Ok, fixed.
  6. 00:35:725 (3) - the curve looks ugly, move the curve's anchor point to the left Ok, made a slight adjustment.
  7. 00:43:037 (1,2) - this blanket is not perfect, yet :3 Hm, looks fine to me :P
  8. 01:10:225 (1,2,3) - spacing is not consistent It's a jump.


Nothing useful to add on easy. Sorry again for the delay and hope this helps somehow, gl :D
Thanks for your mod~ :D
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Updated.

Ready for ranking in my opinion~
Rizia
i think you should add a timing point(red line) on 00:49:975 -

[Easy]
00:06:475 (2) - remove finish at the head
00:09:475 (2) - ^
00:35:725 (1) - i think it's already out of bounds, please move left like x444 y212 or somewhere

[Hard]
2015-02-08 23:36 -Nya-: Hey~ Can I maybe ask you to just quickly check my Hard diff of this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/239679 ? Just quickly in-game please.
2015-02-08 23:37 Kawaiwkyik: ummm ok
2015-02-08 23:38 -Nya-: Thanks so much~
2015-02-08 23:38 Kawaiwkyik: downloading
2015-02-08 23:38 -Nya-: ^^
2015-02-08 23:43 Kawaiwkyik: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/554080 Saki Nakajima - Koi wa a la Mode (TV Size) [Hard]]
2015-02-08 23:44 Kawaiwkyik: 00:10:975 (6) - http://puu.sh/fDSgB/972243a015.jpg i think it can more fit BGM, a long slider here is weird
2015-02-08 23:47 -Nya-: Fixed that~
2015-02-08 23:47 Kawaiwkyik: 00:24:475 (2) - sounds good if you move this to 00:24:662 - and remove 00:25:412 (3) - , and add note on 00:24:475 - http://puu.sh/fDT3j/b2a9dfb24f.jpg
2015-02-08 23:48 Kawaiwkyik: it have vocal so i think follow them is better
2015-02-08 23:51 -Nya-: Ok, also fixed that
2015-02-08 23:51 Kawaiwkyik: 00:30:287 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/fDTkx/c13b023a7b.jpg this rhythm can more fit the vocal here imo
2015-02-08 23:53 Kawaiwkyik: 01:14:818 (2) - remove this? can't hear any sound here
2015-02-08 23:55 -Nya-: Fixed both those
2015-02-08 23:56 Kawaiwkyik: i think that's all i can find
2015-02-08 23:56 Kawaiwkyik: diff not bad, very fun on playing~
2015-02-08 23:57 Kawaiwkyik: very comfortable too


Normal diff is fine for me
call me back if you ready
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Kawaiwkyik wrote:

i think you should add a timing point(red line) on 00:49:975 - Ok

[Easy]
00:06:475 (2) - remove finish at the head Ok
00:09:475 (2) - ^ Ok
00:35:725 (1) - i think it's already out of bounds, please move left like x444 y212 or somewhere Fixed this.

[Hard]
2015-02-08 23:36 -Nya-: Hey~ Can I maybe ask you to just quickly check my Hard diff of this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/239679 ? Just quickly in-game please.
2015-02-08 23:37 Kawaiwkyik: ummm ok
2015-02-08 23:38 -Nya-: Thanks so much~
2015-02-08 23:38 Kawaiwkyik: downloading
2015-02-08 23:38 -Nya-: ^^
2015-02-08 23:43 Kawaiwkyik: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/554080 Saki Nakajima - Koi wa a la Mode (TV Size) [Hard]]
2015-02-08 23:44 Kawaiwkyik: 00:10:975 (6) - http://puu.sh/fDSgB/972243a015.jpg i think it can more fit BGM, a long slider here is weird
2015-02-08 23:47 -Nya-: Fixed that~
2015-02-08 23:47 Kawaiwkyik: 00:24:475 (2) - sounds good if you move this to 00:24:662 - and remove 00:25:412 (3) - , and add note on 00:24:475 - http://puu.sh/fDT3j/b2a9dfb24f.jpg
2015-02-08 23:48 Kawaiwkyik: it have vocal so i think follow them is better
2015-02-08 23:51 -Nya-: Ok, also fixed that
2015-02-08 23:51 Kawaiwkyik: 00:30:287 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/fDTkx/c13b023a7b.jpg this rhythm can more fit the vocal here imo
2015-02-08 23:53 Kawaiwkyik: 01:14:818 (2) - remove this? can't hear any sound here
2015-02-08 23:55 -Nya-: Fixed both those
2015-02-08 23:56 Kawaiwkyik: i think that's all i can find
2015-02-08 23:56 Kawaiwkyik: diff not bad, very fun on playing~
2015-02-08 23:57 Kawaiwkyik: very comfortable too


Normal diff is fine for me
call me back if you ready
Already fixed everything in the IRC mod. Thanks~ :D
Rizia
nice song
nice maps
everything is fine now

Bubbled
HabiHolic
IRC Modding

00:45 -Nya-: Hey~ Kawaiwkyik already bubbled my map. Can you please take a look at it for rank?~
00:46 HabiHolic: link?
00:46 -Nya-: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/239679
00:47 HabiHolic: can you IRC modding?
00:47 -Nya-: Of course
00:48 HabiHolic: ok
00:56 HabiHolic: Easy
00:58 HabiHolic: 00:12:100 - why this no note?
00:58 HabiHolic: add note batter
00:58 -Nya-: Hm, are you sure? There's not really a beat to support that note. It's silent
00:59 HabiHolic: my suggust if your want no Fixed this
00:59 -Nya-: Ok, I'll rather not fix.
01:00 HabiHolic: 00:33:850 (2,3) - this ctrl+G batter rhythm flow
01:01 HabiHolic: 00:40:225 (3) - no head add Finish.. delete please
01:03 HabiHolic: good Easy diff !
01:03 HabiHolic: that all Easy
01:03 HabiHolic: Nest Normal~
01:03 HabiHolic: Next*
01:03 -Nya-: Fixed that flow, but there is a finish there in the music if you listen closely. Thanks~
01:04 HabiHolic: 00:03:475 (2) - my suggust this change curve slider?
01:05 -Nya-: The normal diff right?
01:05 HabiHolic: yes
01:05 HabiHolic: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2727287
01:05 HabiHolic: here
01:06 HabiHolic: 00:08:537 (4) - patten is hard .. this note delete batter
01:06 -Nya-: Hm, nah, I just wanted to do something else there then just normal curves.
01:06 HabiHolic: ok..
01:07 -Nya-: Agree, deleted that note
01:07 HabiHolic: ok
01:07 HabiHolic: 00:17:162 - why this use normal whistle sound?
01:07 HabiHolic: change soft
01:08 -Nya-: Yeah, fixed that~
01:09 HabiHolic: 00:23:350 - same 00:17:162 - this
01:09 -Nya-: Yeah, already fixed that as well
01:09 HabiHolic: 00:23:725 (3,1) - change NC?.
01:10 -Nya-: Yeah, I never noticed that. Fixed
01:10 HabiHolic: 00:26:725 (1) - Delete NC. I don't understand this NC
01:11 -Nya-: I did that NC since it starts with different vocals there
01:12 HabiHolic: not bad this?
01:12 HabiHolic: 00:29:537 - change soft sound
01:13 -Nya-: Do you really think I should fix that NC?
01:13 HabiHolic: yes
01:13 -Nya-: Fixed that sound
01:13 HabiHolic: ok00:38:537 (5) -
01:13 HabiHolic: 00:38:537 (5) -
01:13 HabiHolic: delete note?
01:14 -Nya-: Fixed that NC now and deleted that note
01:14 HabiHolic: 00:56:912 (3) - delete note
01:14 HabiHolic: ok!
01:15 HabiHolic: normal that all
01:15 HabiHolic: Nest Hard
01:15 HabiHolic: 00:04:600 (2) - how about ctrl+g?. change is patten batter imo
01:16 HabiHolic: 00:14:350 (7) - bad spacing this.. Fixed please.
01:18 HabiHolic: 00:54:850 (6) - Ctrl+G.
01:18 HabiHolic: 00:57:100 (4,5) - patten Ctrl+G
01:19 HabiHolic: ok
01:19 HabiHolic: that all
01:19 HabiHolic: Fixed and update call me.
01:19 -Nya-: Changed the spacing and all those Ctrl+G's.
01:19 -Nya-: Busy updating now
01:20 HabiHolic: ok~
01:22 -Nya-: Updated~
01:25 HabiHolic: nice job~
01:25 HabiHolic: so why title (TV Size)?
01:25 -Nya-: Thanks ^^
01:26 -Nya-: Cause it's a TV size.
01:26 -Nya-: When I downloaded the mp3, TV size was with the title
01:27 HabiHolic: this op?
01:27 HabiHolic: ed?
01:27 -Nya-: Ending
01:27 -Nya-: The ending of tokyo mew mew
01:27 HabiHolic: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%8C%E6%9D ... 3%82%A6+ED
01:28 HabiHolic: No Tv size title
01:28 HabiHolic: only TV Size delete please
01:28 HabiHolic: 恋はア・ラ・モード
01:28 -Nya-: Ok :P
01:28 HabiHolic: Koi wa a la Mode
01:28 HabiHolic: and
01:28 HabiHolic: TAG add Ending
01:29 HabiHolic: Fixed?
01:29 -Nya-: Wait just a sec. Busy fixing
01:29 HabiHolic: K~
01:31 -Nya-: Ok, updated
01:31 HabiHolic: ok~

Nice map Nya~

Ranked
Topic Starter
-Nya-

HabiHolic wrote:

IRC Modding

00:45 -Nya-: Hey~ Kawaiwkyik already bubbled my map. Can you please take a look at it for rank?~
00:46 HabiHolic: link?
00:46 -Nya-: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/239679
00:47 HabiHolic: can you IRC modding?
00:47 -Nya-: Of course
00:48 HabiHolic: ok
00:56 HabiHolic: Easy
00:58 HabiHolic: 00:12:100 - why this no note?
00:58 HabiHolic: add note batter
00:58 -Nya-: Hm, are you sure? There's not really a beat to support that note. It's silent
00:59 HabiHolic: my suggust if your want no Fixed this
00:59 -Nya-: Ok, I'll rather not fix.
01:00 HabiHolic: 00:33:850 (2,3) - this ctrl+G batter rhythm flow
01:01 HabiHolic: 00:40:225 (3) - no head add Finish.. delete please
01:03 HabiHolic: good Easy diff !
01:03 HabiHolic: that all Easy
01:03 HabiHolic: Nest Normal~
01:03 HabiHolic: Next*
01:03 -Nya-: Fixed that flow, but there is a finish there in the music if you listen closely. Thanks~
01:04 HabiHolic: 00:03:475 (2) - my suggust this change curve slider?
01:05 -Nya-: The normal diff right?
01:05 HabiHolic: yes
01:05 HabiHolic: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2727287
01:05 HabiHolic: here
01:06 HabiHolic: 00:08:537 (4) - patten is hard .. this note delete batter
01:06 -Nya-: Hm, nah, I just wanted to do something else there then just normal curves.
01:06 HabiHolic: ok..
01:07 -Nya-: Agree, deleted that note
01:07 HabiHolic: ok
01:07 HabiHolic: 00:17:162 - why this use normal whistle sound?
01:07 HabiHolic: change soft
01:08 -Nya-: Yeah, fixed that~
01:09 HabiHolic: 00:23:350 - same 00:17:162 - this
01:09 -Nya-: Yeah, already fixed that as well
01:09 HabiHolic: 00:23:725 (3,1) - change NC?.
01:10 -Nya-: Yeah, I never noticed that. Fixed
01:10 HabiHolic: 00:26:725 (1) - Delete NC. I don't understand this NC
01:11 -Nya-: I did that NC since it starts with different vocals there
01:12 HabiHolic: not bad this?
01:12 HabiHolic: 00:29:537 - change soft sound
01:13 -Nya-: Do you really think I should fix that NC?
01:13 HabiHolic: yes
01:13 -Nya-: Fixed that sound
01:13 HabiHolic: ok00:38:537 (5) -
01:13 HabiHolic: 00:38:537 (5) -
01:13 HabiHolic: delete note?
01:14 -Nya-: Fixed that NC now and deleted that note
01:14 HabiHolic: 00:56:912 (3) - delete note
01:14 HabiHolic: ok!
01:15 HabiHolic: normal that all
01:15 HabiHolic: Nest Hard
01:15 HabiHolic: 00:04:600 (2) - how about ctrl+g?. change is patten batter imo
01:16 HabiHolic: 00:14:350 (7) - bad spacing this.. Fixed please.
01:18 HabiHolic: 00:54:850 (6) - Ctrl+G.
01:18 HabiHolic: 00:57:100 (4,5) - patten Ctrl+G
01:19 HabiHolic: ok
01:19 HabiHolic: that all
01:19 HabiHolic: Fixed and update call me.
01:19 -Nya-: Changed the spacing and all those Ctrl+G's.
01:19 -Nya-: Busy updating now
01:20 HabiHolic: ok~
01:22 -Nya-: Updated~
01:25 HabiHolic: nice job~
01:25 HabiHolic: so why title (TV Size)?
01:25 -Nya-: Thanks ^^
01:26 -Nya-: Cause it's a TV size.
01:26 -Nya-: When I downloaded the mp3, TV size was with the title
01:27 HabiHolic: this op?
01:27 HabiHolic: ed?
01:27 -Nya-: Ending
01:27 -Nya-: The ending of tokyo mew mew
01:27 HabiHolic: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%8C%E6%9D ... 3%82%A6+ED
01:28 HabiHolic: No Tv size title
01:28 HabiHolic: only TV Size delete please
01:28 HabiHolic: 恋はア・ラ・モード
01:28 -Nya-: Ok :P
01:28 HabiHolic: Koi wa a la Mode
01:28 HabiHolic: and
01:28 HabiHolic: TAG add Ending
01:29 HabiHolic: Fixed?
01:29 -Nya-: Wait just a sec. Busy fixing
01:29 HabiHolic: K~
01:31 -Nya-: Ok, updated
01:31 HabiHolic: ok~

Nice map Nya~

Ranked
Arigatou!~ :)
meii18
Gratz and sry ! for my placeholder ;_;
Aihuro
Congratz~
Topic Starter
-Nya-

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Gratz and sry ! for my placeholder ;_;
Thank you, ByBy-chii and don't worry about it. ^^
meii18

-Nya- wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Gratz and sry ! for my placeholder ;_;
Thank you, ByBy-chii and don't worry about it. ^^
Oki :3
Maruyu
weird bg wtf

gratz
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Yuzu- wrote:

weird bg wtf

gratz
Lol :P
Thanks~ :)
Milan-

Yuzu- wrote:

weird bg wtf

gratz
jakjajaajkakja
congratzzz nyaa <3
jyu
wheeeeee congratz!! :)
Aihuro
:D
Topic Starter
-Nya-
Thanks, guys~ :D
Modem
Congratz Nya-san~!
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Modem wrote:

Congratz Nya-san~!
Thanks Modem-nyan~ :D
Please sign in to reply.

New reply