forum

Hello. My name is Manasith.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
manasith908
Hello. I like to play osu! It's so totally the best game right? I've been playing it so often because my computer died, and I can't run heavy graphics accelerated games. Osu! has become my pastime for the past month or so. So, tell me about yourself. I can read Thai too, what a crazy perk of living in Thailand. I also know Spanish.

Hola, mi llamo Manasith. Soy un chico tailandesa. Tailandea is muy calor, porque hace sol. Hablo espanol porque en mi colegio una clase es espanol. Mi gusta espanol porque es muy facil.

Broken spanish lol. I would type in thai too, but it takes too long <3.
Fujina_old
I love u manasith908
Topic Starter
manasith908
omg, thank you. I also have someone I love.

My dream is to study Japanese, so I can become a successful hentai artist. I hope you will support me in my endeavors. My ulterior motive for playing osu! is so that I can train my right hand to have outstanding stamina. With my awesome stamina I can draw hentai for many hours straight without having my hands hurt. This is to meet deadlines.

I have a youtube channel as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/manasith908
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the forums!
omg, you like hentai? owo
Topic Starter
manasith908

Raisha Millenia wrote:

welcome to the forums!
omg, you like hentai? owo
Yes, I have a ever growing passion for hentai. My love for hentai was derived from my obsession for romance. When I was about 6 or 7, my sister borrowed a manga from the public library. It was a romance between a manga artist and her friend/manager. Ever since I have read that manga, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I remember that page so vividly. There were kissing and the artist was amazing it was like I felt the warmth radiating from the strong sense of love. I decided I also want to be able to make people to feel the way I felt when I read that manga. I want people to feel warmth and loved.
-_Lazy_-_old
^-^/
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums m8
AR10 Only
Welcome to the forums :oops:
Kankri
Hello manasith908! Welcome to the osu! community! :)
Just a couple things 'bout me is that I mainly play Taiko, but I play CTB at most of times :) , I also sometimes play osu!standard. ;)
Enjoy your stay! :)
Nathan
Welcome to the forums Manasith!
Topic Starter
manasith908
Thanks for having me. Someday when I am successful I will repay the community.
-SayaKai
"WELCOME TO ASCENSION OF DEATH" --- [ S a y a ]

by the way manasith908, welcome to forums, and osu! world cup (oops I mean osu! world)

*sings Tatsh - IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

and btw. subscribe me if you wan m8 =w=
-SayaKai
want* XFD
Topic Starter
manasith908

[ S a y a ] wrote:

"WELCOME TO ASCENSION OF DEATH" --- [ S a y a ]

by the way manasith908, welcome to forums, and osu! world cup (oops I mean osu! world)

*sings Tatsh - IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>

and btw. subscribe me if you wan m8 =w=
Are you new to osu? I've been playing it for a while now, but I haven't been active on the forums until now. I'm just starting to get to connect with fellow osu! players.
Gumpy
Manasith sounds like something out of World of Warcraft.
Topic Starter
manasith908

Gumpyyy wrote:

Manasith sounds like something out of World of Warcraft.
Yeah, it does. Manasith is my real name though. Compared to other Thai names, I am actually lucky to be named Manasith, as Manasith is easy to pronounce in English as well as Thai. Most Thai names don't translate too well. มนะสิทธ์ is how it's spelled in Thai. According to my parents, it means success through heart <3.
Birdy
Welcome, enjoy your stay~
Ajin
Welcome! hopefully we can talk some time! :)
Taskmaster
umm maybe you should read rules number 3 t/164914
If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
Flanster
Remember this is an introduction subforum, not a blog.