forum

2014 Malaysia Top 10 Players of All Modes (Results)

posted
Total Posts
show more
L u m i n o u s
For Osu Standard.

1) ffstar0716
2) TequilaWolf
3) AkoSuminoe
4) Hamato
5) Caleb1234567891011121314151617181920
6) ClawViper
7) -S c a r l e t-
8) NazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzF
9) Rumia-
10) XPewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Not going to vote for top 3 cause they are too obvious to be top 3. :) :D ;) :P :oops:
TequilaWolf
21/12 edit: grats all top10! :) :) :)

WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT AHEAD! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEARTS
ossu standard, 10 personal picks for 2014! :) :) :)

just a quick note, while doing this I will focus on what has happened in the year [[2014]] i.e. the past 11 months, so that's why xsrs isn't placed first on my list, etc etc.
do remember this is 2014 rankings not all-time rankings

1. caleb123456 : He is undoubtedly the player who has put in the most effort/shown the most improvement this year. He transformed from someone whose only ability was slightly above average aim and the ability to retry Big Black a million times without even being able to read it to an extremely well-balanced player in almost every area of this game, including fast AR9 maps, fast(er) AR8+DT maps, AR9+DT maps, maps with huge jumps, maps with short but much faster jumps, stamina-intensive maps, streamy maps (it hardly matters what BPM, length of stream, circle size and spacing of stream) and has demonstrated every ability to play HDHR/HD/HR well, albeit falling short to most other top players in terms of accuracy.

He also has cleared many of the hardest maps (ranked or unranked) in an impressive manner, e.g. True Truly Love clear, Eighto clear, Remote Control DT clear, Wahrheit DT clear, managing to get top50 on a TAG4 map, nearly a top50 on the easier FREEDOM DiVE map, Pluto and multiple DragonForce streamy maps, and is the closest in Malaysia to date to a FREEDOM DiVE (FOUR DIMENSIONS) clear, only losing out by a few seconds.. RIP Besides, he carried the Malaysian OWC team really hard on his debut, managing to FC/attain high combo on almost every map, definitely the key player and most oustanding one on our team in the tournament.

Some notable scores would be the easier Talent Shredder FC, Natsukoi Hanabi DT (mad jumpz), Once Again DT (???), fairly decent accuracy Shanghai Romance/Misplaced Shadow/Justice DT, FREEDMAN FC, and my personal favourite, Hanairo Biyoriyana (which was unranked a few hours ago) near FC which is an absolutely ridiculous map that the best of the top players struggled with, and he managed to hold the second highest combo like a true spammer would :) spammer with mad 420 skills ok <3

2. xsrsbsns : xsrsbsns needs no introduction I believe, he has been #1 in Malaysia for 90026969 years, with the trademark sick accuracy and aim on mostly HDHR/HR/nomod. 2014 has been fairly uneventful for him, and I believe the scores he set this year, he was already quite capable of doing last year, but probably he only gave them attempts this year. Basically relatively minimal improvements (considering he's been around since forever), but definitely still has some excellent scores set in 2014.

What I want to highlight is Near Distant Future HR with the best OD10 accuracy in the world, it is absolutely amazing he can hold up such level of accuracy throughout the 6-7 minutes or so. He has set similar scores like Okaerinasai HDHR also with the best OD10 accuracy in the world. Life-Ru HDHR with that accuracy (well even the FC, the map is so hard) is something that is MUCH harder than it looks, another excellent score. Also, Xanandra, Anhedonia and Airman are god-tier 99% nomod scores. To add to his 'I'm good at reading, boys' collection, Move That Body HDHR, yup nuff' said. One of my personal favourites is his New Gravity HR 99% (best accuracy), I just don't understand :? :? :?, the variable spaced streams just..*shrugs*

[edit: dayum, Supernova HR 98%, such a sick player <44]

3. Spritzer : Zisam of old! He along with xsrs make up the sick accuracy duo of Malaysia. He is the best at old(er) 2010/2011 maps that have weird/unusual stream spacing plus slower streams in general, and is the most accurate slow streamer in Malaysia in my opinion. Besides, his aim on HDHR is also on par with xsrs, and has produced scores such as Remote Control HDHR, Hoshizora no Ima HDHR and Power of Stream HDHR that all require very precise aim (all three scores in 24 hours, dayum!).

I would like to bring attention to a couple of his scores, namely Midnight Siege HDHR 99%, Claiomh Solais HD 98%, Red Zone HDHR 99%, SOUND OF GIALLARHORN 99%, snow storm 98%. Very very solid and stable stream accuracy, plus reading is needed to do these songs well. Midnight Siege is one of the best displays of slow stream accuracy I have ever seen, the 99% HDHR score is superior to a 97% DT one in my opinion, just because..the control needed, man. For Red Zone, cursor control for stream aim is crucial, and he demonstrated that he could read and play the streams perfectly fine. I would actually go as far to say that he is the most accurate player in the country, by a tiny bit. The scores on Demetori maps such as Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom (both old and new) and Kanjou no Matenrou also showcases his stream accuracy even more.

Picking between xsrs and Spritzer was a tough choice, and I put xsrs first only because I value the long map HDHR 99% consistency scores slightly more than Spritzer's skillset~

4. ClawViper : Along with caleb123456, his improvement rate in 2014 is maxed out, but the areas they improved in is almost on opposite ends of the spectrum. Now he is an amazing HDHR player with stellar accuracy on songs with less streams (and very very heavy aim requirement, stellar aim), and has gotten into many visible leaderboards of popular HDHR maps. Grim HDHR, Rainbow after Snow HDHR, artcore JINJA HDHR are mad pro scores. Not only that, he is now gradually getting accustomed to AR9+DT, setting impressive scores like Psycho Teddy HDDT and Colorful Minutes HDDT.

He has also cleared very difficult aim-intensive (ranked and unranked) maps, is one of the few in the country that has cleared Atama no Taisou (one of only four), Rainbow Dash Likes Girls, also has cleared Anti You which no one else has managed to do yet, Pluto, and is the other person to clear Eighto. Besides, consistency and ability to keep high combo constantly and also in multiplayer is one of his strongest points. He placed first with an extremely convincing grand final performance in the only LAN osu! local tournament a few months ago (PLAY! Convention) ever held that featured quite a few big names, and manages to repeatedly FC the maps in his best performances every single try in single player, raising the accuracy of his scores all day and erryday. Personal favourite score is once again, Okaerinasai HDHR 98% :) :) Tiptop rhythm sense especially when it comes to singletapping notes and triples, very accurate player.

5. Gon : Has been playing and focusing on mania for the entirety of 2014 almost, but still managed to place second in PLAY! Convention and deliver a solid performance in the osu! world cup. A very all-around player with almost no weaknesses except perhaps slightly 'weak' accuracy, but due to lack of practice and motivation in 2014 (even in 2013 already? sigh Gon :^) ) he has lost a fair bit of speed, but still definitely one of the fastest in Malaysia.

6. [ -Scarlet- ] : This guy is the only player in Malaysia who can read AR9+DT comfortably at any given time without much memorisation. A player that can manage to keep combo on very hipster maps such as HanzeR's stuff. He is excellent at modern AR8+DT maps and can FC hard ones easier than other players with a slight drop in accuracy, a good example would be Adesso Balla DT where he managed a 96% which is already really good anyway. Excellent (perhaps slightly unfortunate) With You HDDT and Colorful Minutes HDDT scores too. He is also very good at keeping combo on HDHR, and can sightread maps HDHR first try with decent results, i.e. high ARs are within his comfort zone.

7. ffstar0716 : #1 Mouse-only player in Malaysia! His reading on HD is so breathtakingly good it blows me away~ A very competent nomod/HD player that deserves more attention, in my eyes his scores are better than the multiple DT scores you see everywhere nowadays, his reading especially on HD is first-class, comparable or even superior to many players in the 2-digit global ranks! His slow(er) streams are really solid too, able to produce scores like Plasma Gun, End Time and Music Revolver. Can't forget to mention his aim, his aim is amazing as well, considering the playstyle factor is not even needed, his aim is amazing regardless of playstyle, quite obvious in longer approved-style maps, where he can keep combo nicely. The Rootus 99% score, there is no words to describe it, the consistency and accuracy is incredible. Also Chasers Just like xsrs, his Move That Body HD 99% is mad skill as well. Great player!!

8. NazzzF : Naz, the only mouse+keyboard player in this list! (pls more mouse guys ;~;) His burst technique (short streams and triples) is highly commendable, Sayonara Goodbye HDDT 98% is a really impressive score and my personal favourite. Another player who can read HD very well even when slapped on songs with unusual rhythm patterns/difficult stacks/overlaps. Solid aim too, and has performed well in previous multiplayer environments such as PLAY! Convention and also in the osu! world cup, fairly consistent player. Getting better at high BPM streams too judging from the rog-unlimitation A :) :)

9. Rumia- : A very able HR player, reads and plays effortlessly with the HR conditions (small circle size, AR10 and OD10). Most of his best scores are HR scores which is always sexy, artcore JINJA, Hoshizora no Ima and True Force HR are excellent aim scores. Performed well in the osu! world cup especially on HR picks, mostly carrying the team on HR but also doing well in other picks. Slowly getting faster, better at high BPM streams too, again looking at rog-unlimitation A :) :)

10. L u m i n o u s : A very all-rounded player whose main strength is streaming (tapping-wise) and aiming streams at a high BPM. Has a 95% rog-unlimitation HDHR sliderbreak score (which can't be seen from profile but has been done) which is incredible considering the HR factor. His Midnight Siege DT A score is also one of the few full combos in Malaysia, although with slightly lower accuracy than the others. Very good at streamy, fast nomod maps.

no wall here, you're safe
mania!

1. ChunSern
2. LongGone
3. Gon
4. Cryolien

no elaboration for mania because I'll make myself look dumb, but this is based quite highly on my twitch MWC/ingame spectate experience, and MIT, and also might lean more towards the o2jam side and place less emphasis on short note accuracy
:) :)
wacats
I see so much trolling in this thread. And to stop it from being irrelevant:

1. xsrsbsns
2. Spritzer
3. Gon
4. caleb123456
5. ClawViper
6. - Scarlet -
7. L u m i n o u s heh
8. ExPew
9. ffstar0716
10. NazzzF
NazzzF
My vote

STD

1. xsrsbsns
2. ClawViper
3. Spritzer
4. caleb123456
5. ffstar0716
6. [ -Scarlet- ]
7. TequilaWolf
8. Gon
9. Rumia-
10. L u m i n o u s
MANIA

1. Gon
2. LongGone
3. _Sylveon_
4. Zyuan
5. Cryolien
Vote based on their overall skills and how much points i want to give them (if i vote them high, doesnt mean they're better than the player below them k)
[MY]Idiot
Mania (not o2jam):

1. Gon: God-like accuracy, high-bpm streaming, JackHammer Pro, Pillar of 4k mode
2. Sylveon: Superior in accuracy, Skillful in LNs and maggi+bullet notes
3. LongGone: King of BMS-pattern keys, skillful high-bpm streaming, superior in accuracy, JackHammer pro, stable player
4. ChunSern: Dayum skillful player in O2Jam-pattern notes, Slowjam, LNs, LNs+bullets, quick-learner in adapting accuracy system of osu!m, will surpass no.2 and no.3 in no time
Cryolien

[MY]Idiot wrote:

4. ChunSern: Dayum skillful player in O2Jam-pattern notes, Slowjam, LNs, LNs+bullets, quick-learner in adapting accuracy system of osu!m, will surpass no.2 and no.3 in no time
He already has, he's no.2 currently
[M]egumiKato
YAY free day today :) (still noob wifi here hhh :( )

std votes
1.xsrsbsns
2.Spritzer
3.Gon
4.ffstar0716 (OP mouse player :o )
5.caleb123456
6.ClawViper
7.Rumia- ET all mod kkk
8.ExPew
9.NazzzF
10.[ -Scarlet- ]

CtB votes
1.Gilochan
2.Future_miku95
3.-Rin
4.Shadow Fear
5.Kagari
6.[Maid]NekoRyo
7.-Rick
8.murutattack
9.OtakuFreak
10.-Suzuya

mania votes
1.Gon
2.Chunsern
3.LongGone
4.ZYuan
5.Cryolien
6.ShikiNoHollow
7.ExPew
8.ishimaru94
9.Rumia- here again hhh
10.Kzon

taiko votes
1.taiko_maniac1811
2.buhzidao
3.Jerry
4.cdhsausageboy
5.JCMq
6.Kunieda
7.HeatKai
8. H i M E

no comment = true ET 8-)
EDIT : voted for taiko 8-)
notice pls jerry senpai
Rukaru
hello, player from other country here. xD

Jerry wrote:

Please vote for Malaysians only. Players from other countries are welcomed to vote, but please only vote for Malaysians.
I vote on ctb only.
click here
1. Future_miku95
2. Gilochan
3. Rin-
4. Shadow Fear
5. QHideaki13
6. [Maid] NekoRyo kyaa~ I'm your fans >.<
7. Suzuya-
8. kho keng chung
9. DL26
10. OtakuFreak

this was not based on country rank.
Leminine
STD
#1 - xsrsbsns
#2 - Spritzer
#3 - caleb123456
#4 - Gon
#5 - [ -Scarlet- ]
#6 - ClawViper
#7 - Rumia-
#8 - TequilaWolf
#9 - ffstar0716
#10 - choikamleong
Spritzer
my vote
Std:
- xsrsbsns
final edit 9/12/14
Gilochan
wow this year voting is much more flexible than last year. nice . edit for comments later ~

standard
1. Spritzer
2. xsrsbsns
3. ClawViper
4. Gon
5. caleb123456
6. ffstar0716
7. NazzzF
8. [ -Scarlet- ]
9. Rumia-
10. Leminine

taiko
1. Jerry
2. taiko_maniac1811
3. JCMq
4. buhzidao
5. HeatKai
6. cdhsausageboy
7. H i M E
8. Somnect
9. 2D girl lover
10. mintong89

catch the beat
1. Future_miku95 = Really amazing plays with HD and some HDHR AR8. His pp is so much lol. how2catchup.
2. -Rin = Can play almost all mod except HR (self-proclaim) .Got skills to be a carry on the team and OP dt player like kho keng chung (KKC) Amazing well-rounded player
3. Shadow Fear = best HR MY player IMO in the old days. he can do all mod but he rarely play now. (play more then i rate u higher fgt) :D (CTB mapper)
4. kho keng chung = his DT skill is one of the best in MY
5. Suzuya- = a random guy from nowhere suddenly become so pro during these days. He can do overdose/rain diff. IMO he got skills to be one of the best player in MY. (random fact= he's actually a korean but studying in Malaysia)
6. [Maid] NekoRyo = nice HD performance and good spinner too.
7. Rick-- = his no mod performance is really good. he kinda stop playing though.. ;w; i hope he come back
8. QHideaki13 = he got some outstanding score actually that REALLY amazed me but i doubt a lot of people know hehe (CTB mapper)
9. Kagari = one of the promising ctb player. with more practice and experience i'm sure he can get a better rank
10. Cutie ACFL = another promising ctb player in MY with his no mod skills.

mania
1. Gon
2. LongGone
3. ChunSern
4. Cryolien
5. [MY]Idiot
6. _Sylveon_
7. ZYuan
8. iantanye
9. ShikiNoHollow
10. Kzon

i only voted for people who are good in my eyes personally yea. Not based on ranking. (i'm sorry for changing some vote)
Miharu
lol

CTB Only
1. Gilochan
2. Future_miku95
3. Shadow Fear
4. -Rin
5. QHideaki13
6. Rick--
7. kho keng chung
8. [Maid] NekoRyo
9. Cutie ACFL
10. Kagari
SolarFox
1.Spritzer
2.xsrsbsns
3.Caleb123456
4.Gon
5.ClawViper
6.[ -Scarlet- ]
7.ffstar0716
8.NazzzF
9.Rumia-
10.TequilaWolf

Subject to change(actually, can I change it later? o.o). May elaborate whenever I'm free.
Topic Starter
Jerry

SolarFox wrote:

Subject to change(actually, can I change it later? o.o). May elaborate whenever I'm free.

Of course! You're free to make changes to your votes anytime before the closing of the voting session
ChouChoX
Osu!Mania

1.Gon
2._Sylveon_|
3.LoneGone
4.curt1221
5..ChunSern
6.Cryolien
7.iantanye
8.ShikiNoHollow
9.[MY]Idiot
10.Rumia-
D e s
Std

1. Spritzer
2. xsrsbsns
3. Gon
4. ClawViper
5. caleb123456
6. NazzzF
7. [- Scarlet -]
8. ffstar0716
9. Tequilawolf
10. Rumia-
miku003
yay vote wwwww
only ctb

1. Gilochan
2. Shadow fear
3. Future miku
4. rin
5. Qhideaki
6. rick--

kk bye
lalalili_old
Std

1. xsrsbsns
2. ClawViper
3. Caleb123456
4. ffstar0716
5. [ -Scarlet- ]
6. Tequilawolf
7. choikamleong
8. NazzzF
9. spritzer
10. Gon

Ctb

1.Gilochan
2.Rin-
3.Shadow Fear
4.Future_miku
5.Qhideaki
6.DL26
7.KKC
8.Wattata
9.cutieACFL
10.Otakufreak
OtakuFreak
Taiko

1.Jerry
2.Buhzidao
3.cdhsausageboy ♥ Et /o/
4.mintong89

Std
1.Xsrs
2.spritzer
3.gon
4.caleb
5.Scarlet

Ctb
1.Future miku ❤ HD pro </3
2.Gilochan HDHR pro ;-;
3.Rin- DT/HD pro ;-;
4.shadow fear long time no see
5.QH Pro;-;
6.KKC DT master ;-;
7.Wattata ❤ Pro ;-;
8.NekoRyo <3 Neko ftw //runs
9.Godjk <3 notice me senpie ;-; pro
[Maid] NekoRyo
@Rukaru lol...really?

Votes~ might edit for other modes :P

kk ctb only this year~ might start spec players from other modes

CTB
1st - Rin ( gg e.t pro ctb player~ l )
2nd- Gilochan ( HDHR/spin pro e.t )
3rd- Future_miku95 ( can play marathon and most map easily ~ awesome! )
4th-Suzuya ( can play ctb diff which i can't play well~ salute! )
5th-Qhideaki13 ( still very awesome at ctb although didn't play much )
6th-Rick ( my ctb idol~ very good with no mod h2playnomod :? )
7th-Shadow Fear ( i miss sf :/ need to online more )
8th-Kho keng chung ( HDDT pro~ how he can play with that kind of raep eyes bpm @_@!! )
9th-Kagari ( CTB Rising player~ )
10th-otsuu-san( Another CTB rising player~

srry for the vote change~ :P alrdy spec some of them and checking those 2014 scores~ they're very good especially the >> new ctb players~ << ( gogo become pro player 0.07 )
StanleyLau
osu! standard
1. xsrsbsns
2. Gon
3. Maneuver
4. ExPew

Catch the Beat
1. -Rin
2. Gilochan
3. Shadow Fear
4. [Maid] NekoRyo
5. kho keng chung
6. Suzuya-
7. Rust_noel
8. Future_miku95
9. QHideaki13
10. Rick
TheGODJK
Ctb

1.Future_miku95
2.Gilochan
3.-Rin
4.Shadow Fear
5.Rick-
6.Suzuya-
7.[Maid] NekoRyo
8.kho keng chung
9.Rust_noel
10.OtakuFreak
Asagi Mutsuki
std votes here
1. 性骚扰18岁女生 xsrsbsns
2. Spritzer
3. Rumia-
4. caleb123456
5. ffstar0716
6. Gon
7. TequilaWolf
8. EtxPew

ctb votes here
1. Future_miku95
2. GilaoChan
3. -Rin
4. QHideaki13
5. [Maid] NekoRyo
6. OtakuFreak ♥

Mania votes here
1. Gon
2. LongGone
3. ZYuan dat mwc carry
4. Cryolien
5. [MY]Idiot

Most of the above are based of their performance when I was stalking spectating them plus lolbecausetheypro

Wait what is this box doing here
DID YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR EVERY MODE EXCEPT TAIKO DHQWEIUDGHQWIUDHIQUWDIUQWBDUIQGWDIUGQWIDUGQIUDGQIUW

tbh this year's performance is pretty hard to judge since many top players went afk like heatkai and jcmq :? but whatever, let's do this!

1. taiko_maniac1811: Yup, the all-time best Taiko player in Malaysia in terms of...almost everything! His holds an impressive accuracy while playing most maps, and his DT plays are simply insane, even getting a 99% on this map (with) DT, which has OD 8.4 O_O (Do note that accuracy judgement in taiko is much, much stricter than in the other modes, only slightly lenient than getting a rainbow 300 in mania @@)

2. JCMq: That one inactive guy who's one of the best HR sightreaders in the nation. While having superb accuracy in overall, he can sightread through hi-speed HR maps with ease, also he started becoming better and better at HD too, which just makes him the more stronger with new HDDT scores @_@

3. Jerry: #1 best mouse taiko player Along with 1811 and JCMq, he's also one of the best and most well-known Taiko player in Malaysia. While he's not exceptionally good at any aspect of the mode (actually he is), he CAN play really well with almost every mod provided, but the one thing he's more notable is that unlike other Taiko players, he frequently plays converted beatmaps and can still get a really high accuracy on them even with mods, when converts have often been regarded as hard to play because lolsvchanges and often having 1/8 (or even 1/16) repeat sliders

4. buhzidao: Pretty much like JCMq, buhzidao is also able to read HR maps like they're nothing and consistently having high accuracy on them!

5. H i M e: Yay new player. Having played for barely a year or so, he has quickly risen as one of the many HR elites in Malaysia, having most of his scores being played with HR mod, often boasting of accuracy that's higher than 99%!

6. HeatKai: See how most of the players mentioned above are pro at HR? HeatKai however, excels at HD and is one of the best with the mod, only parred by 1811 and Jerry o.o

7. Somnect: Now this' something you don't see everyday: a player which is exceptionally strong with FL (and HDFL), which almost purely relies on memorization in Taiko! His first place ranks are full of HRFL scores, and well, even though most of it consists of converts, it doesn't make his scores any less impressive!

8. ZYuan: How the hell does one carry the whole Malaysia team in MWC while being really good in Taiko at the same time :O

Also cdh is #9999999999 because he's a noob
Karuta-_old_1
Subject to changes*

1.Spritzer - 100% silver SS
2.xsrsbns
3.Caleb123456 - much potential, much speed
4.Gon
5.Scarlet
6.ClawViper - good reader
7.TequilaWolf - never gets tired
8.Rumia- - idk how he can play ar9 and 10 so well
9.ffstar - idk how he hiddens FC stuff
10.NazzzzF
SasakiSayaka
Taiko
1: taiko_maniac1811 >w<
2:Jerry 0w0
3:Jcmq .w.
4:buhzhidao .w.?
5:cdhsausageboy =w=
6:Zyuan //w//
7:Kunieda ~w~
Future_miku95

Gilochan wrote:

how2catchup.
U don't say Gilochan,, I stalk yur pp and u would gonna beat me SOON ;w;

BTW,, I Think This Is My Turn To Voting... Sorry For Late Vote Bcause Have Something To Do,, For Now I Will Vote CTB (and others,, maybe later)...

OK Drum Roll Plsss *Drum Rollllllllllllllllllll* *Baa Dum Tss*

CTB (Calon-calon TerBaik adalah)
1. Crazychan aka Gilochan: Forever HDHR Malay CTB master... Can Do HDHR ar9 and can play Overdose/Rain Diff.. Got 1st Place on rain diff using HDHR like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/506395?m=2... I wish someday i can hdhr ar9 like him hue hue

2. Bayangan Ketakutan aka Shadow Fear: Also HDHR Malay CTB master... but lately his hdhr skill go down bcause rare play and busy with mapping.. Really Wish dat dun Rip too early D:

3. KFC aka Kho F(K)eng Chung: The HDDT master,, i like his gameplay on this map https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=315199&m=2 since i cant beat his 1# on dat map using hdhr... However,, Rin start have some interest to him... *stare* I WILL WATCH YOU KKC,, BEWARE MUEHEHEHE

4. Watashino Rin (My -Rin): HUEE my rin huee... my favourite 24/7 complain-type buddy rin hue... 24/7 depressed and complain bout can HDDT but suck at HDHR and 24/7 wondering why he can hddt and not hdhr... his sadness makes me imagined him as a girl that is in sulking and wants me to hug him hue hue... and yes i am rin maniac lel >>his fav emoticon>> :x

5. [Maid] NekoRyo: The only Malaysian Player that goods on house chores (he's maid at all).. Master Banana Catcher/Spin.. His ability on spin is really suitable for house chores... Nyan Nyan~

6. Kyouki: HDHR master,,, but now he is rip... i wish one day we gonna be rivals and beat each other on hdhr :'(

7. Qhideaki13: Uhh,, no comment for now...

8: -Rick: Master Approved maps with no mod... He is good back then and now he is also rip like kyouki

9. -Suzuya: A Malaysian player that came from Korea... A uprising Player and Hardworking type person in real life... Need to improve again.. You're good on HD somehow...

10.DL26: Also an uprising player,, i can see u have so many chances to improve yurself,, not only me but others thinks like that too.. so,, play well~
Luna
Taiko:

1. taiko_maniac1811 - We all know that maniac is pro /o/
2. Jerry - Better than his pp rating indicates. Teach me how to do high BPM pls
3. JCMq - Solid HR player, good accuracy
Rumia-
its already this time of the year eh..
STD
1.Spritzer
2.Caleb123456
3.Gon
4.xsrsbsns
5.Clawviper
6.scarlet(lazy spell his fucking name properly)
7.ffstar0716
8.tequilawolf
9.choikamleong
10.NazzzF
Taiko
1.taiko_maniac1811
2.JCMq
3.Jerry
4.buhzidao
5.HeatKai
6.ZYuan
7.cdhsausageboy
8.H i M E
9.Kunieda
CTB
1.Gilochan
2.Future_miku95
3.-Rin
4.Rick--
5.Shadow_Fear (due to his lack of play some score was out passed) but i believe his skill is still scary doto ftw
6.QHideaki13
7.kho keng chung
8.Suzuya-(not sure if i see this name last year lol)
9.[Maid] NekoRyo
10.DL26
Mania
1.Gon
2.ChunSern - this et wtf...
3.Longgone
4.[MY]Idiot
5._Sylveon_
6.ShikiNoHollow
7.Cryolien
8.ZYuan
9.ishimaru94
10iantanye.
i vote base on this year score statistics
HeatKai
Taiko

1) Afiq.
2) Jeri.
3) jcmq
4) buhzidao
5) h i m e
6) hotdog
7) ong89
8) somnect
9) -----placeholder bad internet
10) ----- placeholder bad internet
[ -Scarlet- ]
osu!Standard

#0. [ -Scarlet- ]
#1. xsrsbsns
#2. Spritzer
#3. caleb123456
#4. Gon
#5. ffstar0716
#6. NazzzF
#7. ClawViper
#8. Rumia-
#9. ExPew
#10. choikamleong

Taiko

#1. taiko_maniac1811
#2. Jerry
#3. JCMq
#4. buhzidao
#5. Heatkai
#6. huiko12
#7. cdhsausageboy
#8. mintong89
#9. _________
#10. ________

Catch the fucking Beat

#1. Gilochan HentaiIsHere
#2. Future_miku95
#3. -Rin
#4. Shadow Fear
#5. Rick--
#6. Suzuya-
#7. QHideaki13
#8. kho keng chung
#9. [Maid] NekoRyo
#10. __________

osu!mania

#1. Gon
#2. _Slyveon_
#3. LongGone
#4. ChunSern
#5. [MY] Idiot
#6. ZYuan
#7. Cryolien
#8. Spritzer
#9. ________
#10. _________

Edit: Removed all the Scarlet ;w;
Topic Starter
Jerry

[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:

osu!Standard

#0. [ -Scarlet- ]
#1. xScsasrslsests
#2. Spritzlet
#3. scarlet123456
#4. sscarlet0716
#5. ScarzzzzletF
#6. ScarletViper
#7. Scarlet-
#8. ExScarlet
#9. choiScarlet
#10. ScarletWolfie

Will edit later since I'm typing this on phone
Sorry but pls make the names clearer because I really can't understand half of them ><
ClawViper
I just want to clarify that choikamleong = L u m i n o u s so that he won't miss out on points by being counted as two different people.
Topic Starter
Jerry

ClawViper wrote:

I just want to clarify that choikamleong = L u m i n o u s so that he won't miss out on points by being counted as two different people.
Alright, thanks for the clarification
ExPew
ok.

std:

1: Gon
2: xsrsbsns
3: ClawViper
4: Caleb123456
5: ffstar0716
6: Rumia-
7: L u m i n o u s
8: [ -Scarlet- ]
9: Spritzer
10: TequilaWolf

mania :

2: -quit-
3: -quit-

4: Cryolien
5: Chunsern
6: ZYuan
7: [MY]Idiot
8: iantanye
9: BlueSpyder

ctb :

1: Gilochoi -
Topic Starter
Jerry

ExPew wrote:

mania :

2: -quit-
3: -quit-

4: Cryolien
5: Chunsern
6: ZYuan
7: [MY]Idiot
8: iantanye
9: BlueSpyder
So... is Cryolien #2 or #4? @@
Shadow Fear
CTB: 1) Gilochan
2) Gilochan with HD
3) Gilochan with HR
4) Gilochan with HDHR
5) Gilochan with auto
6) Gilochan with EZ/Relax
~Gilochan is LOVE, Gilochan is LIFE~

Senpai, Notice me Onegai desu~~~!!!!!!
Description of Gilochan:
-Born on 1 April 1995
-Handsome as fuk
-I am busy (He said on his osu wall)
-He fockin love cats, "i personally love cats. have a lot of cats at home ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ" (Quoted by himself).
-https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Gilochan <<<<<<CLICK THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Other votes: -> These guys are half-awesome. ^^^^^^^^FOCKIN AWESOME UP THERE!@@!
Future_Miku95 :) :) :) :) :) :)
-Rin :) :) :) :) :) :)
Qhideaki13 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) [Neutral]
Kagari :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kagari
Gonna do Catch the Beat only coz that's the only mode that I'm good at lol :o

Catch the Buah-buahan (CTB)
1. Gilochan (that guy is simply awesome) :D
2. Shadow Fear (one of THE best Malaysian CTB player. and also my senpai guehehehe...sadly he rarely online these days) >:(
3. Future_miku95 (always at the top M'sia ranks in almost every map he plays so far besides Gilochan) :D
4. QHideaki13
5. Suzuya-
6. [Maid] NekoRyo
7. -Rin
8. Rick--
9. murutattack
10. Cutie ACFL

special mentions to TheGODJK and otsuu-san for being among with the awesome CTB players too :)

ATTENTION!!!!!
>>>DONT FORGET TO VOTE ME HUEHEHEHE<<<
More to come if I got the time to evaluate the others /o/
Done voting. Sorry to those who didn't get voted... huhuhu >:(
*Still got assignments and test coming up so this will maybe my final voting :|
*Subject to change. This is not final vote until the voting ends 8-)
My vote is final. No change after this.
Talent2find98
I am pretty bored.... so I am just going to do it anyway. Pretty sorry if I switched your gender. Not being sexist but I think everyone I mentioned is a guy.

Osu! Standard ONLY!

0. Talent2find98
I just like what Scarlet did. Though I should seriously stop DTing everything. My accuracy is getting so low.... And I really suck without it. T-T AR 9...Just how..

1. Spritzer
This person has God-like accuracy and very steady streaming skills. Can play just about any map especially the older style ones.

2. xsrsbsns
He used to be one of the best in the game. However he is not as inactive as he was, and the current trend to be a high rank is to AR9 DT. Though he deserves much more since he really has just been using his laptop keyboard to play all this time.

3. caleb123456
Finally someone who has absolutely mad skills at playing really hard maps. Has very high potential and has one of the best streaming skills in the country. Kinda sucks how his HT on big black is still better than no Mod. Them retries... Just dedication, I can never retry a map more than 30times a day sometimes 40.

4. [ -Scarlet- ]
Really unlucky to have so many maps with one miss :( . I am mind-blown on how he can AR9 HD+DT maps. That is pretty darn fast, but seriously how does he accuracy so well in it!

5. Gon
All time legend along with xsrsbsns. They were once gods and the best of the best. He is really inactive in osu! standard but can still play very well and pass maps that are just unreadable to me like Hatsune Miku - Atama no Taisou (Nogard). Though there is also someone else who did it also...

6. ffstar0716
One does not simply use mouse only and pass Big Black. Mad HD skills, one I hope to have someday. Sorry if this one is offensive, this player did not really get my attention until 2 weeks ago.

7. Expew
Honestly one of the most impressive combos on streamy maps while having a bad accuracy. That's about all i know about him. Just an awesome streamer. Though I may be overrating this guy (Sorry for any offending)

8. ClawViper
I have a feeling ClawViper will join the Gods Of Accuracy. I mean how!! JUST HOW DO YOU GET SO HIGH ACC ON HD+DT and HR+HD! But sadly not good at playing very hard maps. Maybe someday?

9. Rumia-
My second HR master. Just HR every map. And with that accuracy.. SUGOI! I got some of his mania maps. I honestly do not know how to rate them since I do not play mania much.

10. TequilaWolf
I really unrated TequilaWolf alot. And still under-rating him in this list. Just has the flow with streaming. Streams.. Oh i hope to have that skill also.

Honourable Mentions
AkoSuminoe - Hatsune Miku - Atama no Taisou (Nogard)
rampaxhellex - Emerald Sword (Extreme) DT = SERIOUSLY! HOW!!!!
NazzzF - Hatsune Miku - Sayonara Goodbye [Extreme] HD+DT ... Maybe this person should be in the top 10... Oh well
L u m i n o u s = Pretty much too new for me to rate him/her???. But very high accuracy, even in fast maps.
Amane- = Only recently showed how well he /??she?? can play. Also very very very honestly if i get that accuracy I will just cry.
Stenut = Old map style player.. cause well this person stopped playing a long time ago.
Wilbell = Not sure why, but I am impressed this person can play AR8.
Leminine = Can play pretty hard to combo maps ^^
Gilochan

Shadow Fear wrote:

2) Gilochan with HD
3) Gilochan with HR
4) Gilochan with HDHR
5) Gilochan with auto
6) Gilochan with EZ/Relax
~Gilochan is LOVE, Gilochan is LIFE~

Senpai, Notice me Onegai desu~~~!!!!!!
Description of Gilochan:
-Born on 1 April 1995
-Handsome as fuk
-I am busy (He said on his osu wall)
-He fockin love cats, "i personally love cats. have a lot of cats at home ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ" (Quoted by himself).
-https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Gilochan <<<<<<CLICK THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Other votes: -> These guys are half-awesome. ^^^^^^^^FOCKIN AWESOME UP THERE!@@!
Future_Miku95 :) :) :) :) :) :)
-Rin :) :) :) :) :) :)
Qhideaki13 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) [Neutral]
Kagari :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#new page
Kagari

Shadow Fear wrote:

2) Gilochan with HD
3) Gilochan with HR
4) Gilochan with HDHR
5) Gilochan with auto