community forum

Noob at modding beatmap queue (NM,M4M,GD) closed for all

posted
Total Posts
109
show more
HabiHolic
Artist - Title : 2PM - Take off -TV size ver.-
Mode : STD
Length : 1:27

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/284023

Thanks!
Zarthbenn
Hello, instrumental here

Artist - Title : Dredg - Long Days and Vague Clues
Mode : STD
Length : 1:31

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/242946

Thanks~
__Hatsune_Miku
Artist - Title : Akiakane - Rolling Girl - http://osu.ppy.sh/s/270709
Mode : STD
Length : 3:09 (2:48 drain)

Thanks alot !
Hello-
Hello!

Artist - Title : Pile & Mimori Suzuko & Nanjou Yoshino - soldier game
*BPM : 132
Mode : Standard
Length : 1:29

Thanks
Topic Starter
naoe dami
still open, 2 or 3 slots more, and don't forget to read the rules

also for GD still open
jason9400907
Artist - Title : Yamamoto Nozomi & Yamazaki Haruka - Apple Tea no aji
Mode : STD
Length : 1:26


https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287683

Thanks!
Giralda
Artist - Title : nano - INFINITY ZERO
Mode : STD
Length : 3:59
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/230022

Thank you :)
Topic Starter
naoe dami
NM : close
GD : open
A9M
Hi

NM please https://osu.ppy.sh/s/269061

Thank you in advance.
mion_6GKM
Hello!


Artist - Title : Hanae - Kamisama no Kamisama
Mode : STD/Taiko/Mania
Diff : Insane
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287684

Thanks! :)
LifeJumb
Hi! Nm please


Marcus Maison & Will Dragen - Another Dimension (Original Mix)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287342

Thanks!
giiiuls
can i try to ask for a GD?

Artist - Title : Melissa Mars - Bim Bam Boum
(idk if do you like slow french songs that come from musicals)
Mode : STD
Diff : normal or hard, you're free to decide what to do
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/288984
mrturtle99
Artist: UtsuP
Title: Inpafekutoanimaruzu (Imperfect Animals)
Mode: Std
Length: 3:36 (3:30 drain)
NM would be nice if you like the song~
Hitorikko
yo ! NM please..

Artist: Nanamori-chu * Goraku-bu
Title: Yuriyurarararayuruyuri Daijiken (TV Size)
Mode: STD
Length: 1:27 (1:26 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287625

Yuriyu ra ra ra ra ~
:3
A9M
Hi

NM please https://osu.ppy.sh/s/269061

Thank you in advance.
Topic Starter
naoe dami
Wut da heck please read if NM closed >_<
OK, NM, M4M, and GD closed


giiiuls wrote:

can i try to ask for a GD?

Artist - Title : Melissa Mars - Bim Bam Boum
(idk if do you like slow french songs that come from musicals)
Mode : STD
Diff : normal or hard, you're free to decide what to do
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/288984
I'll PM you if I like that song

HabiHolic wrote:

Artist - Title : 2PM - Take off -TV size ver.-
Mode : STD
Length : 1:27

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/284023

Thanks!
done

Zarthbenn wrote:

Hello, instrumental here

Artist - Title : Dredg - Long Days and Vague Clues
Mode : STD
Length : 1:31

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/242946

Thanks~
I already mod it before

Hello- wrote:

Hello!

Artist - Title : Pile & Mimori Suzuko & Nanjou Yoshino - soldier game
*BPM : 132
Mode : Standard
Length : 1:29

Thanks
done

mion_6GKM wrote:

Hello!


Artist - Title : Hanae - Kamisama no Kamisama
Mode : STD/Taiko/Mania
Diff : Insane
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287684

Thanks! :)
lemme try

jason9400907 wrote:

Artist - Title : Yamamoto Nozomi & Yamazaki Haruka - Apple Tea no aji
Mode : STD
Length : 1:26


https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287683

Thanks!
done
Topic Starter
naoe dami
reopen for NM 3 maps (STD/Taiko)

priority
- senya (Yuuhei Satellite/Yuuhei Catharsis is OK)
- Kantai Collection/Touhou song
- Indonesian song
- instrumental

Sorry I reject all GD before, cuz my osu! was crashed and my GD maps is gone TwT
Don't forget to read the rules
NG4411
Artist - Title : SOUND HOLIC - Rei-jigen Express
Mode : STD
Length : 4:11 (3:24 drain)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/301778
Just mod easy diff is ok
iJXL
Artist - Title : After School - Bang!
Mode : Taiko
Length : 2:44
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302449

Thanks! :)
AsakuraNe
Heloo~ :) Nm here~

Artist - Title : Plasmagica - Have a Nice MUSIC!!
Mode : STD
Length : 1:28
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/308064

Thanks in Advance :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply