forum

[Bubbled] Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger ft. Christina Aguiler

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/135413

I'm completely ready to bubble this map, but I have concerns about the gap between normal and hard being too hard

Hard utilizes some 1/4 but mostly 1/2, while normal is very heavily 1/1 (sometimes even easier than that)

I'd like to get some second opinions on this, because the map is completely fine otherwise.

(If you want it from a numerical standpoint, it goes N - +1.3 - H - +0.7 - I
Sakura
As the person that gave it the first bubble, i thought it was fine, in fact Normal was toned down a bit since some 1/2s it had were stacks along with 1/1 stacks.
I think the spread is fine.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Would like one more opinion on this
Myxo
Hmm yeah, I bubbled it too, so imo it's fine.
First of all, it's not the highest BPM, so the 1/4 in Hard should be playable for Hard players without big problems. The placement is quite clean and simple, too. Also, I don't think the Normal is that easy due to high SV and some spacing variety.
The gap to Insane is obviously not as big as the one between Normal and Hard, but usually that doesn't matter since Insane can be seen as additional difficulty, since Normal and Hard would be enough. As long as the gap H->I is too small and not too big, there is no problem imo.

But it would still be good to get some confirmation. Maybe you could ask some QATs ingame? (Since almost nobody replies in this forum)
Sieg
I've looked at and I think for better balance 1/6 repeat slider + following two 1/4 notes pattern should be nerfed as the most difficult pattern to play in this hard.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
That sounds like a good idea. That's mostly the biggest point of concern for me in this map.

I'll look at it later for sure (or early if I feel like it).

Unless anybody else wants to tackle it before I hit it. This is literally my only concern with the map