forum

[invalid] Make all items in configurable file available in options

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Bara-
Well
There are somethings in there, which are not in the options, for example combofire (got removed though) and something for uploading maps, WIP or Pending by default
It would be good, if all of those things, which aren't in options would also be available to options
Tbh, I don't know which ones are in options and which are not
It could be possible that only the previously mentioned parts of the user<username>.cfg are not in options
If someone would be so kind to make a list of all things which do not appear in options, but do appear in the .cfg, I'd be very happy
- Marco -
Btw combo fire is removed because it looks bad. Probably will be deleted from cfg
Topic Starter
Bara-
ComboFire = 0
Width = 1366
WidthFullscreen = 1920
HeightFullscreen = 1080 (Idk about these 3 though)
Width = 1366
WidthFullscreen = 1920
HeightFullscreen = 1080
NotifySubmittedThread = 1
ScreenshotId = 516
Bloom = 0
BloomSoftening = 0 (Idk what these 2 are though)
DisplayCityLocation = 0
ShowSpectators = 1
SpinnerSnap = 0
ScaleMode = WidescreenConservative
RankType = Top (?? for these 3)
LastPlayMode = Osu (Can be changed in-game easier, but profile displays this thing, So i request it to be easy to get changed)
MyPcSucks = 0 (WTF)
UpdatePending = 1
BeatmapDirectory = Songs
LoadSubmittedThread = 0

These are things that IIRC do not appear in options (The ones with ?? or such, I have no Idea what they mean, so I don't know if they appear in options or not)

Off-topic, how can I get ComboColourSliderBall = 1 to work? Always shows regular
Topic Starter
Bara-
Idk
sheela
  1. ComboFire: It's removed
  2. Width/Height/Fullscreen: They're the values for the dimension of the window, and you edit them if you want a custom dimension.
  3. NotifySubmittedThread: When you're in the process of submitting a map, you find two checkboxes. This one is if you want to subscribe your beatmap's topic.
  4. LoadSubmittedThread: The other checkbox that goes to the topic once submitted.
  5. ScreenshotId: This function is when you take screenshots, it saves the last ID of the last screenshot plus 1.
  6. DisplayCityLocation: It's already in the options: "Share your city location with others".
  7. ShowSpectators: It's already in the options.
  8. RankType: The ranking you want to display: Top stands for Global Ranking, Local stands for Local Ranking, and I don't know the others, because I don't have the supporter tags, but it's already in-game.
  9. MyPcSucks: It disables all graphics-related for old/low-end computers.
  10. UpdatePending: If the game detects that there's an update, it'll enable the function, I think.
  11. BeatmapDirectory: It's basically written in the name.
There are some I don't know, yet everything cannot be in the settings, and you mentioned some settings are that are already in-game.
MillhioreF
The options that aren't ingame aren't ingame because they're not supposed to be toggled, but are still around for legacy or compatibility reasons.

They probably ought to all be listed out in the wiki, but aren't for some reason. There is a page for them, but it needs a LOT of work.
deadbeat

MillhioreF wrote:

They probably ought to all be listed out in the wiki, but aren't for some reason. There is a page for them, but it needs a LOT of work.
i'll try do some work on it when i can. but for now, denying
Topic Starter
Bara-
Ok
If someone con please give information about the ones sheela doesn't know, I can live with this ;P
deadbeat
updating the wiki page now. once i'm done, drum drum is going have a look as well. i'll post the link here when i'm done
Topic Starter
Bara-
Ok
Thank you :3
Topic Starter
Bara-

deadbeat wrote:

updating the wiki page now. once i'm done, drum drum is going have a look as well. i'll post the link here when i'm done
Still working on it? orz
deadbeat
oh right, nah. i finished it ages ago, just forgot to post it here https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skin.ini