forum

Notification that host is changing beatmap [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,202
show more
[Sora]_old
I agree on this idea.
Support
100kV
I support this idea as well :)
Megurine Luka
Strongly support. It will be easier for players to identify whether it's ok to download the map especially they have low bandwidth.
Mianki
Support~
Sy[K]es
Great Idea!:3333 :D Hope It Happens!:3
haha5957
/Support
Prinz_Lunok
Support!!! :)

I was always annoyed when I entered a room and they changed the map :|
Rikers
YESYESYESYESTHIS

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

On another note, I am an idiot who occasionally does not notice when Host has been passed to me (I'm sure I'm not the only one), and so when the top of the screen goes from "You are a player" to "You are the host," I figure it should flash a few times to catch the new host's attention.
THISTOO
Maxer00
"Some ideas are born small. Small and genius" (support)
zsr123
+1
-Mantis-
great idea, want to see it in the game too.
Chaofun
Excellent idea~ :D
Sometimes when I enter a room and start downloading then the host suddenly changes the beatmap and screws me over D:
Soly
r-Beatz
I support this. Although, I believe it isn't that hard to just use the chat and notify the other players when changing the current beatmap :/
Luna

r-Beatz wrote:

I support this. Although, I believe it isn't that hard to just use the chat and notify the other players when changing the current beatmap :/
People join while the host is changing maps and download the old map.
I doubt anyone leaves the songs list every few seconds while deciding on a song just to check for new players and inform them of the upcoming map switch~
anthonyyy0
Yeah, this would be really helpful.
Aoko
Yessssssssssss super. I agree one this one! >w<
K a Y e
This would be great! Support!♥
AngelLonely
AGREEEEEEEEEEE
Mercurial
May be.
Topic Starter
varq
Wow, this is still here? I made this thread so long ago...
Aoko

varq wrote:

Wow, this is still here? I made this thread so long ago...
At least people support this, Varq. And, not yet Denied. :D
michaelliang
Good! d(0.0)b
ReVeNg3r
why you need to know that host is changing a beatmap?...idk i think,stupid request
YeongZhun

ReVeNg3r wrote:

why you need to know that host is changing a beatmap?...idk i think,stupid request
How can this be stupid ? It might be , if you are .. [ ok , it was just a joke ]
Anyway , so you're saying you like it when you enter a room and suddenly the song switches ??
Or perharps you are talking to the host but the host didn't reply because he is changing beatmaps ?
Maybe you are the host , and you just created a room with a beatmap that you didn't want to play and while you're busy changing beatmap , some people entered . How will they feel when you suddenly switch a song ?? No doubt they'll be pissed ..

Extreme support !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
lunchZA
Maximum support! Should be very simple to implement and is infinitely useful.
Tamaki-Sakura
Promote this request
Soul Rhythm
That's a great idea :).I fully support it :3.
I can still remember when I was a host.I just searched for a new beatmap and almost everyone leaved, because nothing happened.
Probably thinking I wasn't there anymore x3.
peppy
I will try and add this for the next public release.
ScBw1995
good idea :D never though of it >_<
Nyquill
move this to completed