Card N'FoRcE
Palm grip °°

And i use that for jumpy maps.

From what i read, seems like i'm one of the few who does this. °°
Colin Hou
clow grip here

Logitech G1 is a bit small so
Lybydose
Is there anyone that does palm grip + clicks notes (no keyboard at all)? I'm curious. I tried it, but then just becomes claw grip again whenever I need to alternate click.
dNextGen
palm
OzzyOzrock
palm~

EDIT: wait, claw

EDIT2: uhh, middle finger is on right edge, index on left click.

EDIT3: they're both sort of raised. I think it's claw.
Esupanitix
I hold mine like a pen

OH WAIT I USE A TABLET

Never mind, move along

Technically this DOES count, I use this as a mouse outside of gaming
Evanlet
Claw and Palm :)
Depends on which feels better on the beatmap.
Yoshie
Claw grip.
I Give Up
dung eater
thumb like claw grip, index and middle like finger like fingertip, pinky and ringfinger kinda like palm, palm doesn't touch

naming grips is stupid
KanoSet

jaaakb wrote:

thumb like claw grip, index and middle like finger like fingertip, pinky and ringfinger kinda like palm, palm doesn't touch

omg this is exactly how i grip my mouse
vuru
Claw Grip and '/1 keys
The Gambler
I don't think there is one as each mouse has a different shape that demands a different grip style from different types of users.... As well as different weights that may also affect grip style.

You wouldn't hold a Deathadder the same as a G302 or a Zowie FK or an Abyssus. You simply choose what is comfortable in your hand.

IMO I wish the SteelSeries Ikari had a decent sensor and build quality because it is the most comfortable mouse I've ever held, in a "palm grip style" with my small, girly Asian hands (Linus Sebastian, NCIXTechTips 2015). The Naga for some odd reason almost fit my needs but the side buttons got in the way of my grip. Currently I carry a Logitech G602 as it is a tank for when I carry it around and is easy to palm comfortably. It is currently too heavy for me to do anything serious in osu! but it makes the game a bit more enjoyable in casual scenarios.

I still don't know how Razer got to these naming conventions. If anything, why not hold a piece of Play-doh in your hand, smoothen in out, scan it and 3-D print your own shell?

OFC no one is gonna do that, but the idea isn't as farfetched as it seems and the tech is as accessible as it is (controllers, buttons and sensors)
tani
Claw-like grip, nothing extraordinary though

I still suck at this game xd
E m i
mousesqueeze fingerdragonmousepad grip
ocMito
i use claw
Jun Maeda
I use palm style
KingEmoji
Claw grip , it suits most situation

Jump and Stream .

But Remember , it's not like this grip applies to all of us .

What I mean is , it depends on you about which grip to use .

I hate palm and fingertip though x)
Psychicbagel
palm grip, but sometimes i face this problem where the bottom of my mouse gets stuck by my hand, so I'm trying to learn the claw grip or keep my palm grip but position my mouse further away from my palm.
arfadm
As a mouse only player, I mainly use claw grip for jumps and bursts. But for stream I'm using palm grip. Also it depends on your own comfortable
[AlphaCentauri]
been a while since ive seen a 3 year necro
Simon12

AlphaCent4260 wrote:

been a while since ive seen a 3 year necro
I think it's okay to necro if the post is relevant to the thread
Julian_Kaiser
Claw grip for most, palm when spin