forum

Removing gray background on every beatmap.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DansGame
Hello everyone!
So, I was thinking of getting a gray background for every beatmap but there's no possible way to undo it :|
This is how it looks like in game and it looks exactly the same in the song select.
I was wondering is there anyone else who did this and then regret their decision afterwards.
Saphirshroom
You do realize that you can just redownload the map, right?

Also, there's something called Background Dim. If the contrast between the background and your notes isn't high enough I suggest you change your skin.
Topic Starter
DansGame
Lemme explain this to you:
- I can't redownload 10k maps
- I know that I can change the background dim
- Everything is fine with the skin
Topic Starter
DansGame
And btw I suggest that the maker of this program makes an undo option for those dumbfucks like me..
silmarilen
you dun goof'd
Choilicious
y u no backup your backgrounds OoOOoooOOOOo ?
buny

- Yuzuki - wrote:

yes you can
Green Platinum
The lengths people go to, to get a tiny perceived advantage in this game...
Bauxe

- Yuzuki - wrote:

Welp looks like you are SOL.
FieryLight
Go into your songs folder and check if the background images are still there. If they are, you might be able to write a simple program/script to undo everything. If not, they've been deleted and the only way to get them back is to download 10000 maps again.
I Give Up
Download more.
chainpullz
So there's this thing called background dim. You set it to 100% and you can't see fuck all of the background. But if you know, want to see the background again you like set it to not 100%. Revolutionary, right?
cheezstik

chainpullz wrote:

So there's this thing called background dim. You set it to 100% and you can't see fuck all of the background. But if you know, want to see the background again you like set it to not 100%. Revolutionary, right?
But i haz black skin coz it luks sik and blak bakgrond mek it to hard too see!!11!!1!

Srs tho, I think a skin like cptnxn's looks sick, but it's just too confusing to play with, definitely not worth the trouble of changing every maps background to a gray one, I'd rather have the nearly as nice looking but easy to play with default skin.
buny
i downloaded 10k maps in 2 mins because im american
E m i

buny wrote:

i wish i had this much freedom :(
silmarilen
buny's freedom is too strong
Karuta-_old_1

buny wrote:

Aren't you the 1st from Australia?
Saphirshroom

- Yuzuki - wrote:

Didn't realize you used a program for that.

But if everything is fine with the skin, why would you even use a grey background? Because my first thought when reading your problem was that:

cheezstik wrote:

But i haz black skin coz it luks sik and blak bakgrond mek it to hard too see!!11!!1!

Srs tho, I think a skin like cptnxn's looks sick, but it's just too confusing to play with, definitely not worth the trouble of changing every maps background to a gray one, I'd rather have the nearly as nice looking but easy to play with default skin.
Not sure if you can get around re-downloading unless you can modify your program and you still have the backgrounds.
If you can't do that, obviously use the beatmap-packs and don't download them one by one but it will still take quite some time.
MEK

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

buny wrote:

Aren't you the 1st from Australia?
i think u mean america