forum

[invalid] Permanent/Lifetime Supporter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
-[ Sakamoto ]-
I was thinking. Instead of constantly buying osu!supporter, how about we make a package that either 1.) Auto-pays itself or 2.) Gives the user osu!supporter for the rest of their account's life.
The reason for my request is that it is not efficient to keep on buying osu!supporter every time it runs out.
Thanks!
Sea_Food

-[ Sakamoto ]- wrote:

I was thinking. Instead of constantly buying osu!supporter, how about we make a package that either 1.) Auto-pays itself or 2.) Gives the user osu!supporter for the rest of their account's life.
The reason for my request is that it is not efficient to keep on buying osu!supporter every time it runs out.
Thanks!
You have been playing for 7months and you complain that the max time you can buy supporter at once is two years and its too inconvenient to do this every two years. And thats why you should have an option buy lifetime supporter.

Golden post.
winber1
bro i'm on a tight schedule here.

jesus christ, i don't got time to spend 24 seconds to buy a supporter every two years. i plan out every second of each decade of my life at a time

also considering peppy changes the price every once in a while, it's technically not really respectful to have an auto-pay option make someone pay more money than needed, even if it's only like 2 dollars and most people couldn't care less about it.

and peppy's gotta get dat moolah son
silmarilen
lifetime supporter
so that would be... about 70 years of supporter
you would really want to pay 1700+ dollars worth of supporter in one go?
Topic Starter
-[ Sakamoto ]-
Wow. I try and fucking request something for my friend (who doesn't want to buy supporter every year, he isn't supporter yet) and I get yelled at because I've only played for 7 months. Amazing.
deadbeat
well, getting defensive won't help :(
anyway, i believe the 2 year option is well enough. sorry
Shohei Ohtani
Want Lifetime supporter? Become QAT.
Loctav
Any lifetime option is either a desperate try to economically generate high income very fast by 1.) either making a gigantic loss or 2.) frauding the customer, because you can not guarantee this game to exist for the rest of everyone's life. Since osu! is not commercially oriented, we probably not have interest in doing such a feature, which is financial suicide in the long run anyways. Someone can lock this, my phone lags too much for that, lol.