forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
drum drum

koopa712 wrote:

marcostudios wrote:

Sry for double post but i found that the mania-only mods don't disappear when changing mode
Confirming... In both ways: osu!standard mods don't dissapear too.

By the way, to avoid double post, there's bugs I found:
  1. Combobursts sounds not playing (tested with other skins, didn't worked, tested in stable, worked)
  2. Specific map applause.wav not playing, skin applause.wav plays instead (still works in stable, tested with this map for example)
  3. CtB banana sounds glitching (high-pitched at the start, then same sound for every banana)
  4. Hyperdash fruits staying at the bottom (tested with default skin, happening too)
Most of the others are already known
- Marco -
oh, sorry :<
atank_tc
Hello. I'm new here.
Hitsound for taiko in cutting edge (20141202) not playing.
It fixed in version 20141213.2.
- Marco -
Confirming that ^
DeletedUser_4662594
///
drum drum
It's intended

If i need to start making a list of intended features...
DeletedUser_4662594
///
Two Fruit Cakes

atank_tc wrote:

Hello. I'm new here.
Hitsound for taiko in cutting edge (20141202) not playing.
Adding onto this it only seems to be small notes that don't have hit sounds. Big ones still play hit sounds for me.
drum drum
Sound engine stuff dw about it for now and head back to stable
[ -Harasho- ]
triangles colors doesnt change after change the main menu background
ithieve
All the beatmaps from my Collections list are gone in the latest update :L

http://s23.postimg.org/xganh2zuh/screenshot004.jpg
[Yong]
With lastest 20141202 build, combo burst sound doesnt play

I Read the update description multiple times, but ppy didnt mention anything about disabling combo bursts (removing combo burst sounds would be dumb anyhow) so I am assuming it is a bug. The cutting edge build before this latest one didnt have such problem either.

Basically, my skin with custom combo burst sounds:
DOESNT PLAY on cutting edge
PLAYS no prob on stable

** The combo burst images appears without any problem. It is just the sound**

This happens in all Mods
kaetwo
I noticed in 20141202, when I switch languages, the back button in the options menu doesn't change in accordance to the language chosen.
Sorry for the potato quality.
drum drum
That's an old bug and I'm not sure the new back button is supposed to even do that it does (thanks memory)
[Yong]

[Yong] wrote:

With lastest 20141202 build, combo burst sound doesnt play

I Read the update description multiple times, but ppy didnt mention anything about disabling combo bursts (removing combo burst sounds would be dumb anyhow) so I am assuming it is a bug. The cutting edge build before this latest one didnt have such problem either.

Basically, my skin with custom combo burst sounds:
DOESNT PLAY on cutting edge
PLAYS no prob on stable

** The combo burst images appears without any problem. It is just the sound**

This happens in all Mods

FIXED b20141203
Thank you!
Soma Cruz
Excuse me, i was searching for a multiplayer game, i entered a room but there was a host with no name, and there was another users saying he/she has no name. I'm confused, i don't know if it's a bug or people "Hacking". :?: :|

drum drum
There is no host t/256935
Bara-
Idk if this is intended, but custom hit-n.png appear in scoreboard
So the 300(g/k), 100(g(?)), 50 and misses appear, as they are in the map, and not like they used to be
- Marco -
Confirm

Also [-MrSergio-] can confirm this btw :)
IA42
I dunno why but my Skin.ini seems error now
- first "Version: latest" no longer available

- then i tried change to new version "Version: 2.4" but it's always make new line of "Hitcircleoverlayabovenumber" when change skin and "menuglow, keys, key(num)" line when change mania key

Jetzu
Latest update broke my skin

These circles shouldn't be so big -

And sliders were black/transparent -
NoxTuk
(I'll use a translator). The option "Use as tint color combo for slider ball" does not work to be disabled. The slider is still the color combo. And ... it bothers me a little.

Pics:
drum drum
ok ok we get it calm down
ZenithPhantasm
Rip my beautiful skin. Peppy please fix.
Bara-
If you can't tank it, switch to stable
IA42

IA42 wrote:

I dunno why but my Skin.ini seems error now
- first "Version: latest" no longer available

- then i tried change to new version "Version: 2.4" but it's always make new line of "Hitcircleoverlayabovenumber" when change skin and "menuglow, keys, key(num)" line when change mania key

dunno with other issue but my issue seems fixed now \:D/
Bara-
when playing
You don't go into the friend rankings
if you make a new score, your old score still appears on it
But the 'new' score does appear properly in Global rankings
Haskorion
on skins only using 2 combo colours only, the third and fourth combo colours from the default scheme are used.
that breaks skins focused on a single colour and should be reverted back to at least having 2 colours defined. I just don't see the reason for that change.
drum drum

ReddScorn wrote:

on skins only using 2 combo colours only, the third and fourth combo colours from the default scheme are used.
that breaks skins focused on a single colour and should be reverted back to at least having 2 colours defined. I just don't see the reason for that change.
Send over your skin.ini
Haskorion

drum drum wrote:

Send over your skin.ini
Again what simply happened: I only have two colours defined and osu! added Combo3 and Combo4 from default skin.

skin.ini
[General]
Name: User
Author: ReddScorn
Version: latest
CursorExpand: 1
CursorRotate: 0
CursorTrailRotate: 0
AllowSliderBallTint: 0
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
SpinnerNoBlink: 1
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 0

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,255
Combo2: 255,255,255

SliderBorder: 255,255,255
SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0

SongSelectActiveText: 255,255,255
SongSelectInactiveText: 120,120,120

[Fonts]
HitCirclePrefix: default
HitCircleOverlap: 40

ScorePrefix: score
ScoreOverlap: 3

ComboPrefix: score
ComboOverlap: 3
Jetzu
I don't know if it's been adressed before but when you update unranked map you'll lose the background picture on the diff

drum drum

Jetzu wrote:

I don't know if it's been adressed before but when you update unranked map you'll lose the background picture on the diff

Already known
- Marco -
If i import a song the song name changes but osu! continue playing the map it was playing before
drum drum

marcostudios wrote:

If i import a song the song name changes but osu! continue playing the map it was playing before
What are you referring to?
- Marco -
Nvm, i don't know why but it did before
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by peppy:

Fix combo colours being read incorrectly.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141208cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by smoogipooo:

Fix mania skin migrations missing a column line.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by smoogipooo:

Fix mania skin migrations not migrating ColumnWidth.

DeepZero
For my osu i launched it in cutting edge mode and now i cannot do anything. The cursor does not display and keyboard buttons do not work at all. Please assist or fix thanks

Due to this i cannot change back to stable mode in the game and i do not know how out to change outside of the game.
Full Tablet

Al3xeo wrote:

For my osu i launched it in cutting edge mode and now i cannot do anything. The cursor does not display and keyboard buttons do not work at all. Please assist or fix thanks

Due to this i cannot change back to stable mode in the game and i do not know how out to change outside of the game.
In the osu! folder, open with notepad the file osu!.<Windows Username>.cfg, search for the line "Skin = <Skin Name>" and delete it, then save the file.
show more