forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tom94
Is that still happening in the newest cuttingedge build?
Nerve_old
No sound in osu direct.
- Marco -

Tom94 wrote:

Is that still happening in the newest cuttingedge build?
Yup :(
drum drum

TheVileOne wrote:

Please try not to repeat the same issues already posted

Nerve wrote:

No sound in osu direct.
Astar
Clicking message notification while in mod selection screen breaks it.
drum drum

Astar wrote:

Be more specific, breaks what, and has this happened to anyone else?
ChaosThief
Ok so to follow up on astar, because I just tested it now:

It locks you to see only the select mods screen, not the chat. You have to hit F1 to view the chat again. It appears to darken the mod select screen, as well as it not allowing you to select mods or see the chat you attempted to open.
drum drum
I'll add it now, thanks for testing as I can't x_x

Actually, does this happen on stable too? If it does you need to start a new topic.
ChaosThief
I'll check that out. I'm positive it happens on cutting edge, but not positive on stable.
- Marco -
It also happens in stable build
Furry
Etaks
Reporting stuttering issues throughout gameplay on all beatmaps/songs on Cutting edge. This problem is not present on stable.

FPS is fine, 1900+ on unlimited or the limit if capped to 60/120/1000. FPS doesn't drop when stuttering, at least not on the FPS display in the bottom right. I've tried OpenGL and DirectX with no difference between the two - only I get lag spikes when opening songs with OpenGL, but that's irrelevant to my issue.

Video of the issue. The stuttering is this bad regardless of whether I am recording or not, might want to wait for 720p60 to process before watching so you can actually see what I'm talking about processed. (Audio muted instantly lol)

It's hard to see it in the video, but you can see it best at about 3:55, especially at about 4:05.

Specs:
i7 4790k
8GB RAM
eVGA GTX770 2GB (latest stable drivers)
120GB SSD (Osu!'s install drive)

EDIT: Seems to be fixed as of b20141211.12.
Leadenginger
The hit error on the score meter is acting very odd. The marks seem to be uniformly spaced and stack on the same spots as shown in this pic. It seems to show up the best on 200bpm maps where there are a lot of singletaps, and occurs on multiple beatmaps.

I tested it on both stable and in cutting-edge and it seems to be working fine in stable. (sorry if the score meter is small in those images)

Replays of plays done on stable appear normal while watching them on cutting edge.

Hopefully this is enough information on the issue!
Arnold0

Lonelyginger wrote:

The hit error on the score meter is acting very odd. The marks seem to be uniformly spaced and stack on the same spots as shown in this pic. It seems to show up the best on 200bpm maps where there are a lot of singletaps, and occurs on multiple beatmaps.

I tested it on both stable and in cutting-edge and it seems to be working fine in stable. (sorry if the score meter is small in those images)

Replays of plays done on stable appear normal while watching them on cutting edge.

I saw this too sometimes, especialy when I play maps far too hard for me (For exemples fast insanes with DT). Seams to happen only on fast maps, don't think it happen on slower songs (Or maybe I don't see it because my acccuracy is better dunno).
Kert
You can see some frame skipping during gameplay. It doesn't happen on latest stable
Best seen with 144hz/120hz monitors.
These maps look very different if you compare smoothness on latest and cutting-edge:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/338682 CRN's Extra with dim 100%, disabled storyboard and skin is smooth on stable, but not on cutting-edge
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/421532 RLC's Another with HR. If you have settings as above but enabled storyboard it will not be smooth on both stable and cutting-edge
drum drum
Cutting edge isn't supposed to be highly optimized
Kert
It's still an issue nonetheless
Quite important actually
drum drum
It's for experimentation don't expect anything soon
MillhioreF
I thought I was crazy, but I actually noticed the exact same thing even on 60hz. It probably has to do with the new transition system not being optimized yet, so let's wait a while and see if it goes away on its own after more fixes.
drum drum

Astar wrote:

t/193755
Arnold0

Arnold0 wrote:

Lonelyginger wrote:

I saw this too sometimes, especialy when I play maps far too hard for me (For exemples fast insanes with DT). Seams to happen only on fast maps, don't think it happen on slower songs (Or maybe I don't see it because my acccuracy is better dunno).
Just saw it again so screen :
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2292337 <- Link because IMG tags doesn't works.
The map is the ranked stream compilation. When I unpaused the game and continued playing it reverted back to normal so it's weird.
MillhioreF
That's an old bug which (mostly) only applies to maps with a BPM multiple of 50. Don't worry too much about it.
IA42
get this when changing tab
System.ObjectDisposedException: The SmartThreadPool has been shutdown
Object name: 'Amib.Threading.Internal.WorkItemsQueue'.
at Amib.Threading.Internal.WorkItemsQueue.ValidateNotDisposed()
at Amib.Threading.Internal.WorkItemsQueue.EnqueueWorkItem(WorkItem )
at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool.Enqueue(WorkItem )
at Amib.Threading.Internal.WorkItemsGroupBase.QueueWorkItem(Action , WorkItemPriority )
at #ti.#hp.#Vxb(TreeGroupMode , Boolean , VoidDelegate )
at #ji.#qi.#bV(TreeGroupMode , Boolean , String , Boolean )
at #ji.#qi.#EU(Object , EventArgs )
at #Ch.#Ij.#41(#Dm , Boolean )
at #Ch.#Ij.#61(Object , EventArgs )
at #Ch.#Dm.#61(Object , EventArgs )
at #gj.#fj.#f0(Boolean )
at #jj.#qp.#szb(Boolean )
at #xn.#8n.#Tjb()
at #sn.#do.#Teb()
at #Lg.#Ng.#rs()
at #tb.#zb.#8s()
at #tb.#zb.#jt(Object , EventArgs )
at #tb.#Db.#Dt()
at #tb.#Tb.#Rv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #tb.#Tb.Run()
at #tb.#zb.Run()
at #Lg.#mp.#Hyb(String , Boolean , Boolean )
drum drum
SPOILER
at Amib.Threading.Internal.WorkItemsGroupBase.QueueWorkItem(Action , WorkItemPriority )
at #gj.#fj.#f0(Boolean )
at #xn.#8n.#Tjb()
at #sn.#do.#Teb()
at #Lg.#Ng.#rs()
at #tb.#zb.#8s()
at #tb.#Db.#Dt()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at #tb.#Tb.Run()
at #tb.#zb.Run()
Adding to the list thanks
Tom94

IA42 wrote:

get this when changing tab
at #gj.#fj.#f0(Boolean )
at #xn.#8n.#Tjb()
at #sn.#do.#Teb()
at #Lg.#Ng.#rs()
at #tb.#zb.#8s()
at #tb.#Db.#Dt()
at #tb.#Tb.Run()
at #tb.#zb.Run()
This should have been fixed with the latest update. Please check if you can still get this error. :)
drum drum
Yep, all fixed

Updated the OP
IA42
Yep Fixed now :D

Edit: I Just found new bug but i dunno is intended or bug (hope this intended because is seems like a new feature XD)
Here for the problem and how to replicate
Song background still show when processing new beatmap (but yeah i still hope this intended)

How to replicate:
- Go to song selection menu and don't close osu!
- Open your browser and download any beatmap
- Double click the song you just downloaded before (make sure you still in song selection menu)
- Gotcha you got the cool things XD
[ -Harasho- ]
menu glow ignores the skin.ini color after you enter to the song select screen
When open osu, the menu glow color its ok, but if you go to the song select screen and then back to the main menu, the menu glow turns blue.
i used a black background for the main menu to be more clear

this happens with all skins, and i found 2 ways to recreate it

1.- After any screen transition (song select, multi or beatmap editor)
2.- After you change to another skin

Spinners

Stable version

Cutting Edge (doesnt show the spinner background)
- Marco -
^ Already known i think
- Marco -
Sry for double post but i found that the mania-only mods don't disappear when changing mode

Supairo

marcostudios wrote:

Sry for double post but i found that the mania-only mods don't disappear when changing mode
Confirming... In both ways: osu!standard mods don't dissapear too.

By the way, to avoid double post, there's bugs I found:
  1. Combobursts sounds not playing (tested with other skins, didn't worked, tested in stable, worked)
  2. Specific map applause.wav not playing, skin applause.wav plays instead (still works in stable, tested with this map for example)
  3. CtB banana sounds glitching (high-pitched at the start, then same sound for every banana)
  4. Hyperdash fruits staying at the bottom (tested with default skin, happening too)
drum drum

koopa712 wrote:

marcostudios wrote:

Confirming... In both ways: osu!standard mods don't dissapear too.

By the way, to avoid double post, there's bugs I found:
  1. Combobursts sounds not playing (tested with other skins, didn't worked, tested in stable, worked)
  2. Specific map applause.wav not playing, skin applause.wav plays instead (still works in stable, tested with this map for example)
  3. CtB banana sounds glitching (high-pitched at the start, then same sound for every banana)
  4. Hyperdash fruits staying at the bottom (tested with default skin, happening too)
Most of the others are already known
- Marco -
oh, sorry :<
atank_tc
Hello. I'm new here.
Hitsound for taiko in cutting edge (20141202) not playing.
It fixed in version 20141213.2.
- Marco -
Confirming that ^
DeletedUser_4662594
///
drum drum
It's intended

If i need to start making a list of intended features...
DeletedUser_4662594
///
Two Fruit Cakes

atank_tc wrote:

Hello. I'm new here.
Hitsound for taiko in cutting edge (20141202) not playing.
Adding onto this it only seems to be small notes that don't have hit sounds. Big ones still play hit sounds for me.
drum drum
Sound engine stuff dw about it for now and head back to stable
[ -Harasho- ]
triangles colors doesnt change after change the main menu background
ithieve
All the beatmaps from my Collections list are gone in the latest update :L

http://s23.postimg.org/xganh2zuh/screenshot004.jpg
[Yong]
With lastest 20141202 build, combo burst sound doesnt play

I Read the update description multiple times, but ppy didnt mention anything about disabling combo bursts (removing combo burst sounds would be dumb anyhow) so I am assuming it is a bug. The cutting edge build before this latest one didnt have such problem either.

Basically, my skin with custom combo burst sounds:
DOESNT PLAY on cutting edge
PLAYS no prob on stable

** The combo burst images appears without any problem. It is just the sound**

This happens in all Mods
kaetwo
I noticed in 20141202, when I switch languages, the back button in the options menu doesn't change in accordance to the language chosen.
Sorry for the potato quality.
drum drum
That's an old bug and I'm not sure the new back button is supposed to even do that it does (thanks memory)
[Yong]

[Yong] wrote:

With lastest 20141202 build, combo burst sound doesnt play

I Read the update description multiple times, but ppy didnt mention anything about disabling combo bursts (removing combo burst sounds would be dumb anyhow) so I am assuming it is a bug. The cutting edge build before this latest one didnt have such problem either.

Basically, my skin with custom combo burst sounds:
DOESNT PLAY on cutting edge
PLAYS no prob on stable

** The combo burst images appears without any problem. It is just the sound**

This happens in all Mods

FIXED b20141203
Thank you!
Soma Cruz
Excuse me, i was searching for a multiplayer game, i entered a room but there was a host with no name, and there was another users saying he/she has no name. I'm confused, i don't know if it's a bug or people "Hacking". :?: :|

drum drum
There is no host t/256935
Bara-
Idk if this is intended, but custom hit-n.png appear in scoreboard
So the 300(g/k), 100(g(?)), 50 and misses appear, as they are in the map, and not like they used to be
- Marco -
Confirm

Also [-MrSergio-] can confirm this btw :)
IA42
I dunno why but my Skin.ini seems error now
- first "Version: latest" no longer available

- then i tried change to new version "Version: 2.4" but it's always make new line of "Hitcircleoverlayabovenumber" when change skin and "menuglow, keys, key(num)" line when change mania key

Jetzu
Latest update broke my skin

These circles shouldn't be so big -

And sliders were black/transparent -
NoxTuk
(I'll use a translator). The option "Use as tint color combo for slider ball" does not work to be disabled. The slider is still the color combo. And ... it bothers me a little.

Pics:
drum drum
ok ok we get it calm down
ZenithPhantasm
Rip my beautiful skin. Peppy please fix.
Bara-
If you can't tank it, switch to stable
IA42

IA42 wrote:

I dunno why but my Skin.ini seems error now
- first "Version: latest" no longer available

- then i tried change to new version "Version: 2.4" but it's always make new line of "Hitcircleoverlayabovenumber" when change skin and "menuglow, keys, key(num)" line when change mania key

dunno with other issue but my issue seems fixed now \:D/
Bara-
when playing
You don't go into the friend rankings
if you make a new score, your old score still appears on it
But the 'new' score does appear properly in Global rankings
Haskorion
on skins only using 2 combo colours only, the third and fourth combo colours from the default scheme are used.
that breaks skins focused on a single colour and should be reverted back to at least having 2 colours defined. I just don't see the reason for that change.
drum drum

ReddScorn wrote:

on skins only using 2 combo colours only, the third and fourth combo colours from the default scheme are used.
that breaks skins focused on a single colour and should be reverted back to at least having 2 colours defined. I just don't see the reason for that change.
Send over your skin.ini
Haskorion

drum drum wrote:

Send over your skin.ini
Again what simply happened: I only have two colours defined and osu! added Combo3 and Combo4 from default skin.

skin.ini
[General]
Name: User
Author: ReddScorn
Version: latest
CursorExpand: 1
CursorRotate: 0
CursorTrailRotate: 0
AllowSliderBallTint: 0
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
SpinnerNoBlink: 1
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 0

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,255
Combo2: 255,255,255

SliderBorder: 255,255,255
SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0

SongSelectActiveText: 255,255,255
SongSelectInactiveText: 120,120,120

[Fonts]
HitCirclePrefix: default
HitCircleOverlap: 40

ScorePrefix: score
ScoreOverlap: 3

ComboPrefix: score
ComboOverlap: 3
Jetzu
I don't know if it's been adressed before but when you update unranked map you'll lose the background picture on the diff

drum drum

Jetzu wrote:

I don't know if it's been adressed before but when you update unranked map you'll lose the background picture on the diff

Already known
- Marco -
If i import a song the song name changes but osu! continue playing the map it was playing before
drum drum

marcostudios wrote:

If i import a song the song name changes but osu! continue playing the map it was playing before
What are you referring to?
- Marco -
Nvm, i don't know why but it did before
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by peppy:

Fix combo colours being read incorrectly.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141208cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by smoogipooo:

Fix mania skin migrations missing a column line.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
BanchoBot

Fix mania skin migrations not migrating ColumnWidth.

DeepZero
For my osu i launched it in cutting edge mode and now i cannot do anything. The cursor does not display and keyboard buttons do not work at all. Please assist or fix thanks

Due to this i cannot change back to stable mode in the game and i do not know how out to change outside of the game.
Full Tablet

Al3xeo wrote:

For my osu i launched it in cutting edge mode and now i cannot do anything. The cursor does not display and keyboard buttons do not work at all. Please assist or fix thanks

Due to this i cannot change back to stable mode in the game and i do not know how out to change outside of the game.
In the osu! folder, open with notepad the file osu!.<Windows Username>.cfg, search for the line "Skin = <Skin Name>" and delete it, then save the file.
DeepZero

Full Tablet wrote:

Al3xeo wrote:

In the osu! folder, open with notepad the file osu!.<Windows Username>.cfg, search for the line "Skin = <Skin Name>" and delete it, then save the file.

This fixed it thank you.
BanchoBot

Fix interface not hiding with Shift+Tab.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141209.2cuttingedge.

Haskorion
Another issue regarding colours.

Dec 5, 2014

was later changed to RGBA.

It made me think that you could finally use transparent hitcircles without making it manually in a software like GIMP or PS, but that's not fully working.

When using RGBA on normal Combo colours (not on the mania colours) some weird behaviour happens.

The hitcircle on circles alone is at first solid but the transparency changes midway to the set value and on sliders it already is transparent.

Another thing is when using very low transparency values, it makes the approachcircle practically invisible.

As you can see the slider uses the transparency fully, the first circle about to be clicked is transparent, the second circle is still solid (only appears a bit transparent due to fading in), and the approachcircles are transparent. I used default hitcircle and approachcircle here.

skin.ini for transparency problems
[General]

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,85,20
Combo2: 96,255,68,20
Combo3: 0,128,255,20
Combo4: 255,68,68,20

Last thing is when using the transparency value = 0, the colours won't be applied and the game crashes when the first slider of a map gets rendered.

skin.ini for crash validation
[General]

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,85,0
Combo2: 96,255,68,0
Combo3: 0,128,255,0
Combo4: 255,68,68,0

tl;dr using RGBA code on normal/non-mania combo colours it makes approach invisible and can crash the game at R=x,G=y,B=z,A=0.
BanchoBot

Disable transparent colours for non-mania skins.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141210cuttingedge.

BanchoBot

Fix incorrect scaling leading to premature score screen sprite disappearance.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141211.1cuttingedge.

BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by Damnae:

Fix editor not saving / deleting beatmap backgrounds.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141211.2cuttingedge.

BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by Damnae:

Fix beatmap backgrounds not loading in some cases.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141211.2cuttingedge.

Loctav
All drawn lines are gone from the editor. Grid is flashing up when a slider appears.

BanchoBot

Fix line drawing in opengl.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141211.11cuttingedge.

- Marco -
I don't know how to replicat but it's happening for the third time. It doesn't happen as soon as you open osu! but after a while

drum drum

marcostudios wrote:

I don't know how to replicat but it's happening for the third time. It doesn't happen as soon as you open osu! but after a while

Adding to list, happened to me
AdventTechno
If you change your Resolution in OSU! (Could only test with non-Widescreen options due to not being able to scroll down the list of options) that Options panel glitch happens (for me because idk if other people have confirmed this on their OSU!) (Could only test in DirectX because of the problem that I'm having below)

Problem Example Video for Options Glitch (Sorry for the sloppyness XD):

http://puu.sh/dqWa7.mp4

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OpenGL is completely broke for me... (Just updated to the newest Cutting Edge of 12-12-14 (OSU! Time... Because it is 12-11-14 for me); With "Fix Line Drawing in OpenGL" as the newest recent change)

The screen is entirely Black when I start up, except occasionally when I start OSU! I get either a Red Profile "Banner" (I guess you call it that...) with a Black screen and/or the "Welcome" screen frozen on there...

Happens in ALL resolutions (So I didn't test with any other Res. than the lowest one because that would take a long time XD) and all FPS settings (I did Unlimited, 60 V-Sync, and 120) (I changed them from the amazing Opening OSU! + Shift feature...)... If I stop the song that is playing (From the "C" key) and click and go by ear of where Solo is, I enter Song Select where it will just display (Sometimes) a image of song select (OSU! can't enter edit mode... It just hangs as one part in my video shows); Nothing else... And If I press ESC. and go back to menu it's still completely Black... OpenGL is sadly 100% unusable...

Problem Example Video (Sorry for the sloppyness XD):

http://puu.sh/dqVtI.mp4
TheGamePasta
I can start osu! but the problem seems that when it starts, it freezes but I can still hear the music.
drum drum

TheGamePasta wrote:

I can start osu! but the problem seems that when it starts, it freezes but I can still hear the music.
Make a new thread
peppy
Nah, that crash is definitely cutting-edge specific (starts but no display). It's a result of my opengl changes, which I will likely now roll back :).
BanchoBot

Fix options categories breaking on changing resolution.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141211.12cuttingedge.

peppy
Please let me know if opengl is fixed.
AdventTechno
Sadly no... :(

Same issues almost... Getting a White Rectangle where the "Banner" is for my Profile now... Really only difference :|

Edit: Randomly opened Solo and picked a song... My computer froze SUPER hard (Didn't display anything except the DirectX loading circle, with the map BG, and my last cursor movement in a still image)... Only about 250,000k memory though... Pretty normal... Idk what happened :|
peppy
Can you take a video or screenshot?
AdventTechno
I'll try my hardest... But my computer will most likely crash... So give me a little bit lol (The lag is super bad... I really have no idea what it is :/)

Edit: I just got another Update for OSU!... The Menu now loads but Song Select is bugged still for me... :|

If I go to Solo > Song Select it's fine... Until I click on anything... Then it does the same thing it's been doing...
peppy
Any better with the latest version?
AdventTechno
Super close... OSU! now starts but it's doing this now... (Also happens in Edit Mode... Just Tested it)

(OSU! just failed to start on my 3rd restart after testing it in the video and edit mode just now... Will not start anymore... Pretty weird :/)

lol... So I selected a random song... And I can play it... Song Select just appears to be broken :| (Only once... After the one random song it breaks again...)

If It helps any at all... I use .NET Framework 4.6 Preview, Graphics Compatibility, and Computer Spec's

Problem Example:

http://puu.sh/drcZy.mp4

Updated:

http://puu.sh/drdTQ.mp4
peppy
How about now?
Garygoh884
On the current CuttingEdge build I get "error while loading skin.ini" message on each skin reload (CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-S) and restarting osu! every time. It's a mystery that my current skin.ini can be read in the Stable release but not on the current CuttingEdge version (previous version before the Christmas update was working). Is it just me or osu! misintepreting the skin.ini components, or otherwise?

I tried to remove all of the skin.ini contents except the name and author. After saving and reloading in the CuttingEdge build, the message still displays.
peppy
You say this but you don't include your skin.ini?
AdventTechno
Everything is working as it should except the Pie Chart like Timer during play (Only when it counts in the time before the map starts...)

(Fixed below...)

Restarted OSU! a couple times, went to solo and played around in Song Select, Play a couple songs, then with mods, then went to Edit mode, Started to edit a song, and changed my Res. and FPS and tested and it's working fine... Haven't tested Multi. but I'm sure that it's fine...

Thanks you for the quick fix :D
Garygoh884

peppy wrote:

You say this but you don't include your skin.ini?
I actually included the skin.ini within my skin folder. There was nothing wrong on the Stable release but never on the CuttingEdge version (after the Christmas update).

skin.ini's Contents
[General]
Name: Skylanders 2
Author: Garygoh884
SliderBallFlip: 1
CursorExpand: 0
CursorCentre: 1
SliderBallFrames: 1
SliderStyle: 2
Version: 2.2

[Colours]
Combo1: 241,199,12
Combo2: 241,58,12
Combo3: 241,157,12
Combo4: 241,96,12
SliderBorder: 255,168,31
SliderTrackOverride: 86,86,86
StarBreakAdditive: 255,170,0

[Fonts]
HitCirclePrefix: basefont
HitCircleOverlap: 6
ScorePrefix: basefont
ScoreOverlap: 6
[Mania]
Keys: 10
//Mania skin config
ColumnStart: 40
HitPosition: 413
SpecialStyle: 1
SpecialPositionLeft: 1
UpsideDown: 0
JudgementLine: 0
ScorePosition: 999
ComboPosition: 999
FontCombo: basefont
LightFramePerSecond: 6
ColumnWidth: 24,20,19,20,19,20,19,20,19,20
//Colours
Colour1: 0,0,0,255
Colour2: 0,0,0,255
Colour3: 0,0,0,255
Colour4: 0,0,0,255
Colour5: 0,0,0,255
Colour6: 0,0,0,255
Colour7: 0,0,0,255
Colour8: 0,0,0,255
Colour9: 0,0,0,255
Colour10: 0,0,0,255
ColourLight1: 156,156,156,255
ColourLight2: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight3: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight4: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight5: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight6: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight7: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight8: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight9: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight10: 112,153,92,255
ColourHold: 255,255,255,255
ColourBreak: 120,0,0,0
//images
KeyImage0: mania-keyX
KeyImage0D: mania-keyXD
KeyImage5: mania-keyS
KeyImage5D: mania-keySD
NoteImage0: mania-noteX
NoteImage0L: mania-noteXL
NoteImage0H: mania-noteXH
NoteImage5: mania-noteS
NoteImage5L: mania-noteSL
NoteImage5H: mania-noteSH
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
BarlineHeight: 1

[Mania]
Keys: 1
//Mania skin config
ColumnWidth: 50,50,50,50
//Colours
ColourLight1: 112,153,92,140
ColourLight2: 0,0,0,0
ColourLight3: 0,0,0,0
ColourLight4: 0,0,0,0
KeyImage2: mania-keyN
KeyImage2D: mania-keyN
KeyImage3: mania-keyN
KeyImage3D: mania-keyN
KeyImage4: mania-keyN
KeyImage4D: mania-keyN
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0
[Mania]
Keys: 2
//Mania skin config
//Colours
ColourLight2: 112,153,92,140
ColourLight3: 0,0,0,0
KeyImage3: mania-keyN
KeyImage3D: mania-keyN
[Mania]
Keys: 3
//Mania skin config
//Colours
ColourLight2: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight3: 112,153,92,140
[Mania]
Keys: 4
//Mania skin config
//Colours
ColourLight3: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight4: 112,153,92,140
[Mania]
Keys: 5
//Mania skin config
SpecialStyle: 0
ColumnWidth: 40,40,40,40,40
//Colours
ColourLight4: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight5: 112,153,92,140
ColourBreak: 120,0,0,255
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0
[Mania]
Keys: 6
//Mania skin config
ColumnWidth: 33,34,33,33,34,33
//Colours
ColourLight4: 112,153,92,140
ColourLight5: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight6: 112,153,92,140
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0
[Mania]
Keys: 7
//Mania skin config
//345,279
//280,264
ColumnWidth: 28,29,28,30,28,29,28
//Colours
ColourLight4: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight5: 112,153,92,140
ColourLight6: 61,102,41,140
ColourLight7: 112,153,92,140
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
[Mania]
Keys: 8
//Mania skin config
ColumnWidth: 28,25,24,25,24,25,24,25
//Colours
ColourLight1: 156,156,156,255
ColourLight2: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight3: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight4: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight5: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight6: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight7: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight8: 112,153,92,255
//images
KeyImage0: mania-keyX
KeyImage0D: mania-keyXD
KeyImage4: mania-keyS
KeyImage4D: mania-keySD
NoteImage0: mania-noteX
NoteImage0L: mania-noteXL
NoteImage0H: mania-noteXH
NoteImage4: mania-noteS
NoteImage4L: mania-noteSL
NoteImage4H: mania-noteSH
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
[Mania]
Keys: 9
//Mania skin config
SpecialPositionLeft: 0
ColumnWidth: 22,22,22,22,24,22,22,22,22
//Colours
Colour9: 0,0,0,255
ColourLight1: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight2: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight3: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight4: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight5: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight6: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight7: 112,153,92,255
ColourLight8: 61,102,41,255
ColourLight9: 112,153,92,255
//images
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
BanchoBot

Fix ProgressBarCircular not displaying correctly with OpenGL.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141212cuttingedge.

BanchoBot

Check for out of bounds errors while loading Mania skins.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20141212.1cuttingedge.

show more