Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ☆
Astom
In blue suggestions,in red maybe important
[Normal]
-Acc 100% nice :3

[Hard]
-Acc 92%
-01:04:992 maybe u can start mapping in this part
-01:16:628 <-> 01:17:265 maybe in this part u can follow piano :3 (erase this 01:16:901 (8) and 01:17:265 (11))
-Run AIMod

Star :3
Fuuko
Star.
Jinxy
Gudu NOT SHAMEIMARU mapu again
Glass
star4spidermangirl
Topic Starter
Natteke
:3 Thank you~
Dotsu
Suggestions:
[General]
You should add an [easy] difficulty.
Normal
00:17:537(6): New combo
00:20:265(6): New combo
00:23:355(5): New combo
00:40:810(6): ^
00:43:537(6): ^
01:08:446(5): ^
01:11:174(6): ^
01:14:265 Add a note here
Hard
Hard is good.
Very nice map! ~star~ :)
Xgor
Need a easier difficulty

[Tags]
Add Subterranean Animism to tags.

[Preview point]
I think 00:38:083 is a better Preview point although it's quite similar to the one you have. :P

[Background]
The current background proportions are horrible. Resize/crop it to 1024x768

[Hitsounds]
There is no claps whatsoever but there is tons of whistles and that is kinda annoying.

[Normal]
Not too found of the 10s break on this difficulty.

Could you use finishes at the same places as in Hard please.

[Hard]
Somewhat hard for an Hard :P
00:22:083 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I find this to look extremely ugly, cluttred and quite confusing the first time playing this but it might be just me.
00:27:355 - 00:37:355 - Can you please add finishes at the same places as in 01:17:355 - 01:25:719
01:12:992 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - same this as in 00:22:083.

Pretty good but you need to work on the hitsounds and make an easier difficulty.

Well here's a star
*star*
Topic Starter
Natteke

Xgor wrote:

Need a easier difficulty - It's a short song, I don't wanna make tons of difficilties on that. Normal and Hard is fine IMO

[Tags]
Add Subterranean Animism to tags. - done

[Preview point]
I think 00:38:083 is a better Preview point although it's quite similar to the one you have. :P - I will leave mine

[Background]
The current background proportions are horrible. Resize/crop it to 1024x768 - oops, forgot

[Hitsounds]
There is no claps whatsoever but there is tons of whistles and that is kinda annoying. - I don't think clap fits in this song

[Normal]
Not too found of the 10s break on this difficulty. - remapped

Could you use finishes at the same places as in Hard please. - No :3

[Hard]
Somewhat hard for an Hard :P
00:22:083 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I find this to look extremely ugly, cluttred and quite confusing the first time playing this but it might be just me. - Others find it pretty cool :D Will see what MATs/BATs will say.
00:27:355 - 00:37:355 - Can you please add finishes at the same places as in 01:17:355 - 01:25:719 - No
01:12:992 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - same this as in 00:22:083.

Pretty good but you need to work on the hitsounds and make an easier difficulty.

Well here's a star
*star*
yeahyeahyeahhh
Technically you're supposed to have a difficulty that is 3 stars (or close) or less.

At least two difficulties per song is required. If your beatmap's difficulty is 4 or more difficulty stars (in the song selection screen), it is necessary that you also include an easier version with 3 or less stars. There are a lot of players who are not so skilled at rhythm games - and this is one of the more difficult ones to get used to, so we should look at providing beatmaps which are passable for even beginners!
But I think your normal is easy enough... Just be wary a BAT might make you make an easier one before a bubble...

Oh and I forgot to star
yeahyeahyeahhh
okay here's a mod

Hard:
00:55:355 (1) - Move this to the white tick a put a single note here? Kinda like how you have in the beginning 00:04:083 (2,3) -

Here is the .osu with some adjusted hitsounds, take if you wanna.

Download: ZUN - The Sealed-Away Youkai ~ Lost Place (Natteke desu) [Hard].osu

Normal:
Might just be me.. but I think the OD is WAY to slow. At least for a normal. On a marked E or something this would be fine, but too many notes placed for this OD IMO. Just try a solid Normal OD? Or 1 tick below, but I think normal is fine.

Here is my easy, take it if you want. I hope you do :X No hard feelings if you don't lol

Edit: Update
Download: ZUN - The Sealed-Away Youkai ~ Lost Place (Natteke desu) [yyy's Easy].osu

Doomsday
...And heres another mod

Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to.
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these.
Red = major issues. you need to change these.

1. Offset: 3,170 (only a minor difference. Thats just what I got when I timed it)
[YYY'S EASY]

Feels more like a normal to me, but since theres a normal already, I guess this works. Looks good

[NORMAL]

Looks good

[HARD]

Lower overall difficulty by 1 notch? Feels like the approach circles come in a bit too fast imo.

'tis fine

Very nice. Once you're done with my suggestions, I'll come and protobubble :)

Starred
Topic Starter
Natteke

Doomsday93 wrote:

Very nice. Once you're done with my suggestions, I'll come and protobubble :)

Starred
All done, thanks :)
Doomsday
<3

Protobubbled
yeahyeahyeahhh

Doomsday93 wrote:

[YYY'S EASY]

Feels more like a normal to me, but since theres a normal already, I guess this works. Looks good
"Technically" its labeled as Normal.. but its less than 3 stars and that's what important right? =]
Mafiamaster
Aren't mod4mods just grand ;P
Topic Starter
Natteke
Thanks Mafia >w<

Edit:

Found problem with timing sections.
yaya
bubbled...
Topic Starter
Natteke
UPD:

Taken Cyclone's Modding.
Cyclone
Slight changes made to hard and easy. Bubbled.
yaya
ok lemme rank this
Topic Starter
Natteke
^o^/ thanks <3