forum

DJ YOSHITAKA - Evans

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lesjuh

Ephemeral wrote:

Unranked due to.. god do I even need to explain why?

Seriously, N I I I I I spread should be gunning for approval, not for ranking. This is just a waste of time.
Hello sir,
Why don't you unrank these maps too now that you're busy with this stuff anyway?

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8593
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/6339

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?l=1&r=0&q=&g=0&la=0&s=3&o=1&r=0&q=

Great! Thanks! I'm sure we can make osu! a better game for everyone!
Topic Starter
Jerrysr

Ephemeral wrote:

Unranked due to.. god do I even need to explain why?

Seriously, N I I I I I spread should be gunning for approval, not for ranking. This is just a waste of time.

I'M SORRY.
BECAUSE I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MAPS RANKED WITH [INSANE]+[INSANE]+[INSANE]+[INSANE].

Anyway, I can accept to be approved.
But I won't change anything.
NoHitter
BATs can't touch older maps. :|

Awesome mapset though...
NatsumeRin
HentaiTei

NoHItter wrote:

BATs can't touch older maps. :|

Awesome mapset though...

Ephemeral wrote:

I can't touch anything that is older than a week.

I wasn't even a BAT when half of those were ranked.

So..
If bat can touch old maps
All map with I I I I should be unrank ?
Well funny
Too much high difficult will stop a map be a good map,right?
Ephemeral
I can't touch anything that is older than a week.

I wasn't even a BAT when half of those were ranked.

I also don't particularly care if you've seen lots of maps with this spread ranked in the past 6 months or whatever. Point is, this shit doesn't fly anymore. Get used to it.
Mystearica
I don't see the problem myself to be honest...I don't mind having 1 normal and all "Insane."

The star formula isn't accurate to begin with anyway, that's not an excuse but it IS a valid issue IMO.

Maps aren't ranked based on how good they are anyway.
yaya
傻逼也是要有限度的是吧。
Topic Starter
Jerrysr
one [I] is a taiko map, one [I] is a [Hard] map ( many [Hard] maps marked [I] )

so actually it's N I I I.

can it still be ranked ? :?

if not, there're two maps you can also unrank (within one week):

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13901
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11894

Sorry abalee >.<
Real_Imouto
i think you better add a "E" then someone will shut
abalee

Oh.. It said "HAHAHAHAHA" BTW.
DeathxShinigami
Going to star this just in case.
tsuka
愚人节还没过吗?傻逼都成了红蝙蝠首领了
hyt103
bitch!
yaya
troll.

kiddly
this is ridiculous.
不解释。
skranger
wwww要骂人的话最好要让傻逼看懂才对吧XD
Well, i just want to say that it is so dumb to decide a map with the difficulties.
There should be some difficult map, and i think it is obviously acceptable.
Just take a look at the beatmania iidx.
Mei, gigadelic, CONTRACT,嘆きの樹, VANESSA...
so many awesome maps without the easy and normal difficulties...

btw, i love this map.
HentaiTei
哎喲好歡樂
我覺得我們應該多RANK一些影繪壞蘋果這樣的圖
而不是一堆IIIII的圖啊
Ephemeral
It appears I have been misunderstood.

I meant no disrespect with my statements. We have a set of rules we must follow when ranking maps, and based off my judgement, said rules were not precisely followed when this map was ranked.

All this does is delay stuff for a day or two. The map will still be scoreboarded one way or another. I have an obligation to see this through.
Lesjuh
I like how many support this map got in less than two hours
Cyclone
I was asked to look at this, but unfortunately I cannot go in depth at this time.

About the maps:

Add default skin's spinner-bg.png or force default skin.
Too many upper level songs.
More stuff I cannot go in to given my limited amount of time.

About all of you:

Stop following by example and follow the damn rules. The fact of the matter here is the difficulty spread is absolutely atrocious, and you all should be ashamed for taking this attitude about it. Simply adding an easy won't solve this either. There's 3 ridiculously difficult maps here. I cannot think of a single reason to have so many other than to please yourselves by having your difficulty included in the map set. I certainly hope I'm wrong about that last bit though.
Mystearica
We should be ashamed now?

Really.

You guys aren't ashamed about the shit you guys make? Come on now. I wouldn't have even bothered with this shit but that was too much for me, it's one thing to talk about a map like you have some expertise and it's another for the majority of the folks approving maps to be making shit themselves.

Rules rules rules that's what this is all about isn't it? How about a rule that says BATs can't be shit mappers?

Food for thought.
Ephemeral

Mystearica wrote:

Rules rules rules that's what this is all about isn't it? How about a rule that says BATs can't be shit mappers?
The nature of that statement means we'd have no moderation team to speak of as a consequence.

Cyclone wasn't saying people should be ashamed about the map itself, but rather how people reacted to the entire thing.

As crass and as forward as I may be, I never intend disrespect with my actions. Some of the responses in this thread are disappointing. I thought much more highly of people beforehand, perhaps I was wrong to do so.
Mystearica
No team is better than your current team of jokes imo.

And actually no. You should have a team of actual experts, so you misunderstood the issue. The issue is people approving maps are mostly shit mappers themselves :)
H1ko
Ranking rules?? pff have to be kidding me ahahah.
if you cant with the shit, pls not taste the shit thats all....map is great dont give up applesr<3
GladiOol
Ephemeral, instead of unranking good maps, go make the MAT team a useful team so they actually have to do something in the future :3

Thank you!
Cyclone
My post was directed to all, not simply non-bats.
ouranhshc
*sighs*
maay
Too bad this got unranked, this is a great song and all of the difficulties are great and fun maps to play.

About the rule that states a map that contains lots of Insanes can't be ranked: what's the problem with this map having 3 insanes? Since the max ranked points that can be acquired from this map borders 8 million points ([Insane] diff), I don't see how ranking this map would harm anyone at all...

Star.
ztrot
As much as i hate to see maps unranked I wouldn't of unranked this for its diff spread. But there is a hidden note in Another

that Imo is enough reason to unrank.

note do no go under sliders in that manner even if the skin allows you to see it because without that skin you'd never see it coming

01:24:968 (2) -

gdeath

ztrot wrote:

As much as i hate to see maps unranked I wouldn't of unranked this for its diff spread. But there is a hidden note in Another

that Imo is enough reason to unrank.

note do no go under sliders in that manner even if the skin allows you to see it because without that skin you'd never see it coming

01:24:968 (2) -
sorry,i dont agree this opinion
its only not allowable for the slider absolutely covers slider
there no problems that those sliders cover the circle.and even its a [Another] diff,isnt it?
furthermore its easy to hit this pattern for almost all experienced players.

@Ephemeral

you unranked this map based on how you seen his HIIII difficulty star spread from the beatmap listing,didn you? 0.0
ah.i think you should click into EDIT and take a look at this at least.
Topic Starter
Jerrysr
Sorry, I went to sleep.

to ztrot: I will ask ignorethis to review this part.

to those who support me: thank you, but I don't want to perplex this issue. :)

to Cyclone: yes I didn't know the main point of unranking criterion in my map, Ephemeral didn't say it clearly.

to Ephemeral: I now understand your thoughts but I just want a equitable ranking standard.

So finally this map can just be approved not ranked?
(if I don't want to split the difficulty or do huge changes?)

SPOILER
I'm sad. :o
I don't want to make dispute.
arien666
Umm...

MC Lynn - EkiBEN2000 was ranked with HHIIIIII [osu diffs are HII , Taiko diffs are HIII]
So, that doesn't matter :3
But...

That hidden note seems not good imo.
Maybe, you need to fix this note plz :3...

edit. Well...
Someone said 'Plz revive my records of [Taiko diff] ;_;' youngdow did 400 plays to FC [Taiko diff]
Is that issue only for [Another] ?
But...
Whatever :3...
Ephemeral

Jerrysr wrote:

Sorry, I went to sleep.

to Cyclone: yes I didn't know the main point of unranking criterion in my map, Ephemeral didn't say it clearly.

to Ephemeral: I now understand your thoughts but I just want a equitable ranking standard.

SPOILER
This is being worked on. I'm sorry if you felt you were being picked on - we have to start establishing the standards somewhere, and unfortunately this just happened to be the first stepping stone for it all.

It would be perfectly fine for approval in its current state with absolutely no changes. If you wanted it ranked, however - extensive changes would need to be made, probably requiring you to drop quite a few of the guest insanes, which I'm sure is something that you really don't want to do.

Either way, the map gets a scoreboard in the end.

@gdeath: there are certain things maps cannot have if they are to be ranked, and hidden/occluded notes happens to be one of them. this has always been the case and will definitely not change just for this map
Astom

Ephemeral wrote:

Jerrysr wrote:

Sorry, I went to sleep.

SPOILER
This is being worked on. I'm sorry if you felt you were being picked on - we have to start establishing the standards somewhere, and unfortunately this just happened to be the first stepping stone for it all.

It would be perfectly fine for approval in its current state with absolutely no changes. If you wanted it ranked, however - extensive changes would need to be made, probably requiring you to drop quite a few of the guest insanes, which I'm sure is something that you really don't want to do.

Either way, the map gets a scoreboard in the end.

@gdeath: there are certain things maps cannot have if they are to be ranked, and hidden/occluded notes happens to be one of them. this has always been the case and will definitely not change just for this map
first of all learn how speak "Point is, this shit doesn't fly anymore.", mod u vocabulary.
Rules are here to make things better but u need criteria for use them, if u make unflexible rules things like this occur, if you like make this things (unrank songs) I realy fell sry for you, BAT are here for help Mappers to make they songs RANKED OR APROVED, no unranked, offer a REAL solution (no "excuses") like maintain ranked 2 or 3 dif (the playable diff) and aproved the others what not have ranked criteria.

If u rly belive what u are a BAT, do good things, learn how help and no abuse of u position. I hope what you understand my message.

PD: Sry for my bad english ;o;
PD2: I see this post for warning of someone about this "Unraked" mode of BATs of do things, this is the worst solution I ever see.
ignorethis
Good job on your tag-unranking this map.

I've had enough trouble with my life these days, so I won't comment anymore. Just one thing, I have no intention of insulting anyone here, but please focus on high quality, not only those damn rules. Thank you. I can list a few songs in DJMax that have only harder difs, and "this is osu, not DJMax" isn't a good reason against my statement, since they are all rhythm games, though osu seems harder ;)

btw, I'll fix what ztrot mentioned asap if Jerrysr requires me to do so, if that's a reason for unranking this map.
Ephemeral
Ah, there it is.

Tag-unranking.

8-)
Lunah_old
another fantastic map killed by ephemeral D: wowowo!

speechless .
sico91212
another fantastic map killed by ephemeral D: wowowo!

so what's the next one?
Alace
come on
my map is so easy
rank it
show more