forum

technique for pressing buttons

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
w4ts
Hello everyone i would like to know the technque for pressing buttons!
I am playing osu for about 2 months and i am used to only use one finger for clicking...
All was good untill i reach the hard/insane bitmaps which now i see that is almost impossible to make it this way!

Any helps/tips ?
AdamMZ
*insert "lots of ways to click" joke here*

Seriously. You start alternate during fast part (triplets, stream, etc). And don't forget the retry a lot.

We had enough of this shit.
-sev
Single tap/ alternate, full alternate, tap/x. Nothing more to add. I for example single tap most of the time and alternate for stacks/ streams/ fast circle to slider transitions.
buny
have you tried practicing?
Bauxe

buny wrote:

Why would anyone even CONSIDER doing this? That sounds absolutely ridiculous.
buny

Bauxe wrote:

buny wrote:

Why would anyone even CONSIDER doing this? That sounds absolutely ridiculous.
i was going to mention something about owc but i don't want to banter aus owc team

aus for owc2014
Athrun
Rotate fingers between clicking.
DahplA
Tap like you fap.
In all seriousness, you just use either index or middle (or ring finger for others) and tap. You can either alternate (switch fingers in between clicks) or single tap (use one finger always until stream/triple). Just try DT some normals to practise getting faster or something. :D
Athrun

DahplA wrote:

Tap like you fap.
In all seriousness, you just use either index or middle (or ring finger for others) and tap. You can either alternate (switch fingers in between clicks) or single tap (use one finger always until stream/triple). Just try DT some normals to practise getting faster or something. :D
Didn't Sayo say that he faps and that's why he plays really fast??
YamiHikari
Start alternating, you need it for triplets/streams/stacks/ or whatever which is too fast for just one finger.
I Give Up
How about using your elbows? It's way better than using knees.
GoldenWolf
I think you guys are overly rude
Zare
Agreed with GW, sure, OP's question is dumb but he's only a small portion of the "howtogetbetter" group so don't vent on him like that
buny

GoldenWolf wrote:

I think you guys are overly rude

Zare wrote:

Agreed with GW, sure, OP's question is dumb but he's only a small portion of the "howtogetbetter" group so don't vent on him like that
to be fair, your posts haven't contributed much to the topic either

there has been about 3 legitimate posts in this thread though.
GoldenWolf
How's that related to the rudeness of the other people? It's not about contributing or not, since the answer has been given multiple times there is no need to repeat it again. I just pointed out how unnecessary rude people were.
buny
other than the first post being slightly rude due to the last sentence, i don't see any others that would fit the criteria

the rest are basically shit posts. So unless you're referring to not posting anything that contributes to op, then your posts are just as rude as ours.

op already got a reasonable answer so there is no need to post in this thread anymore.
dung eater
two finger hidden tiger claw and double dragon tendon lock are my favorite techniques but you need to be level 100 to unlock these

good luck
DahplA

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

DahplA wrote:

Tap like you fap.
Didn't Sayo say that he faps and that's why he plays really fast??
Exactly. Fap erryday makes you stream 400BPM for hours.
Bauxe

GoldenWolf wrote:

How's that related to the rudeness of the other people? It's not about contributing or not, since the answer has been given multiple times there is no need to repeat it again. I just pointed out how unnecessary rude people were.
Because clearly op hasn't used the search feature on this website.
GoldenWolf

buny wrote:

other than the first post being slightly rude due to the last sentence, i don't see any others that would fit the criteria
You can't even realize people are actually being rude in this thread?...

buny wrote:

So unless you're referring to not posting anything that contributes to op, then your posts are just as rude as ours.
wtf? That shit doesn't make any sense, how the hell my posts were any rude top the OP??
Bauxe

GoldenWolf wrote:

Honestly I can't. 'Have you tried practicing?' isn't rude, rather, it is a question being asked to op.
buny

GoldenWolf wrote:

buny wrote:

buny wrote:

So unless you're referring to not posting anything that contributes to op, then your posts are just as rude as ours.
wtf? That shit doesn't make any sense, how the hell my posts were any rude top the OP??
rudeness is a subjective matter; i see nothing rude other than the first post quoting

AdamMZ wrote:

We had enough of this shit.
my initial post was satire for the most obvious method. The other posts afterwards were obviously joking behaviour or legitimate responses to the ops question

Not saying that the previous comments were actually rude to the op, but you went out of your way to call out people for being rude when you can't take a joke that wasn't even directed to you. Sounds like you're the rude one here
Zare
Honestly
Who gives a fk
Can't we just lock this and leave it be