[翻譯]Feature Sponsoring System?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deepsea
原文:Poll 6: Sponsored Feature Requests

原文:
SPOILER
I have been debating with myself whether this would be a good idea or not, but since I can't really decide it's time to ask your opinion. First, the problem: I have limited time, and also my own agenda for the future of osu! (which mostly involves under-the-hood improvements to keep things running smoothly, or personal projects which could result in awesome new features). There are new feature requests daily that are only growing in number, which I used to be able to keep up with but now it is a very challenging task to even read through them all.

So I propose a new system: People can put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. This would mean donating money to "sponsor" a feature. Sponsored features would get priority in the feature request forum similar to the star priority system in beatmap forums. osu! supporters would get x credits to sponsor features (a small number) and further could be posted to a specific feature requests through subsequent donations.

I would of course still require some input to sponsored features. Those which I highly disagree with or aren't technically feasible would be denied and credits would be refunded to the sponsors.

This system would give osu! supporters one more small perk (every existing supporter would get a number of credits) as well as give those willing to invest in a particular feature a chance to do so. It would mean the most frustrating missing features could get more attention, and supporters would have a greater say on how the future of osu! will play out.

That said, what is your opinion? If you don't agree with this, please explain yourself by replying to this thread!

Thanks as always.

在發這篇文章之前,我已經問過自己幾次,這是不是個好辦法?但是我沒有得到答案,所以我需要大家的意見。首先,現在面臨的問題是:我必須在有限的時間內進行osu!的開發計畫(大多數是為了讓osu!更穩定,以及一些osu!功能與特色的開發),而各式各樣對osu!未來發展的建議越來越多,因為時間的關係,我不能像以前一樣一一仔細的看,現在甚至連把它們看完都有相當難度。

所以我打算建立一個新系統:簡單來說,玩家可以用你們的錢真正的去「支持」對osu!發展的建議。如同MAP的星星系統,在Feature Request這個板上有各式各樣玩家提出的建議,玩家可以儲值現金換取Credits,然後花費Credits來支持提出的建議。獲得越多Credits的建議會越優先被考慮。除了直接儲值Credits之外,osu! subscriber在贊助的同時,也會贈送少量的Credits。這系統同時也會贈送少量的Credits給現有的subscriber,而subscriber若是用完Credits,可以直接儲值(不需要經由再次的subscribe得到Credits)。

當然,大家的建議還是要經由我的審核。如果我強烈反對或是難以實行的建議會被否決,同時Credits會退還給玩家。

這麼一來,許多寶貴的建議就不會被忽略,而出錢的玩家也更能決定osu!的發展。

歡迎大家提出建議。

謝謝大家。

I think it's a great idea and will definitely sponsor some features.
  我同意,而且我會儲值以換取Credits來支持各種特色。
I like the idea but will only use my osu! supporter credits to sponsor features.
  我同意。但是我只會使用贊助贈送的Credits。
I like the idea but am not an osu! supporter/won't sponsor features.
  我同意。但是我不會花錢儲值或是贊助。
I disagree with this system and think it is unfair/a bad idea (explain please).
  我反對。(請說明理由)
kiddly
哈?
ccbp
有钱能使磨推鬼
yaya
osu要变盈利性游戏。
Breeze

osu_CN_yaya wrote:

osu要变盈利性游戏。
....SOGA....又得到好建议又赚到钱
老板真精明 :lol:
subarasikibuta
有钱人楂fit= =(? 别变质就行…
dkey
感觉复杂了。。我选第2条
其实只要系统稳定、没什么bug就行。。特色在于mapper,功能什么的,有必要增添什么耀眼的么?
关于p2p的问题,迟迟不能实现,我感觉应该是文件太分散的原因,如果像o2Jam那样是个封装的文件,那应该就容易实现了,but读取的时候可能就慢点。