forum

How to ruin a game *SPOILERS*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
heintsi
I actually like this version of luna's song, good vocalist.
So no, this isn't how you ruin a game.
lukewarmholiday
That is a great voice what the fuck are you smoking.
Ekaru
How you *do* ruin a game is base it off of a silly franchise, wait over 6 years after the *official* release (like 7-8 years after the beta testing) to localize it, and then give it a website that is so bad it actually makes one laugh the entire time. Ex.:

He loves the Digimons.
http://digimonbattle.wemade.net/guide/g ... ain_banner
Bestelle

Replaced by

Have fun Pokebis.]
lukewarmholiday
Final Fantasty MYYYYYYY HAAAANNNDDDDSSSSS
heintsi
lol well that is how you RUIN a game.
Mogsy
I actually like My Hands, it works well. Keep in mind that this isn't the first time the main theme to something has been changed (see: ANY OF THE FUCKING TALES RELEASES IN AMERICA).
Ekaru
I like My Hands, too. It has a similar feeling to the original, sounds nice, and also has lyrics that suit the game IMO.

And yeah, songs get changed all the time; that's like saying kid anime get ruined because the opening song changes when it's brought over here. More games get ruined by putting stupid mechanics in them then by changing a song in a localization, trust me. I would know.
heintsi
bit more about lunar silver star harmony, it really annoys that the voice actor is the same for Luna as Rena in Star ocean: second evolution. Makes me think they are same character(both of them having blue hair too :D)

And song isn't bad but i prefer original song more on ffxiii.
Bestelle

Mogsworth wrote:

I actually like My Hands, it works well.
Spoilers, but, once you know the scene the song plays on(Yes, a scene. And the ending) it doesn't fit at all.
Alsoherfacemakesmewanttopunchbabies.