forum

I can't find any hitsounds for my skin.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fat pear
And also don't say "Hurrr durrrr go on the "UMG HAO 2 SKIN" tread or this trhead osu.ppy-whatever" because there are no threads that help me. I need some hitsounds for my skin.
SAOnline

mnasutaru wrote:

And also don't say "Hurrr durrrr go on the "UMG HAO 2 SKIN" tread or this trhead osu.ppy-whatever" because there are no threads that help me. I need some hitsounds for my skin.
Generally speaking you have 2 options: Produce them yourself or ask someone (via PM) who made a skin with hitsounds you like if they will permit you to use them. The second option is the easier one and more often than not people are willing.
Topic Starter
fat pear
Thanks! I got hitsounds from someone. He's called ThanksForBeingSoHelpfulYouStupidIdiot
Rise_old_1
no reason to be so salty, calm down...
lit120

mnasutaru wrote:

Thanks! I got hitsounds from someone. He's called ThanksForBeingSoHelpfulYouStupidIdiot
well, are you...? go to osu! folder and go to skins folder. if you have more skins on it and find something REALLY useful, you can take it, but you need a permission for that. simple

EXAMPLE:
You have Hatsune Miku v.3 skin, but the hitsounds are really good. Then you ask permission to the creator (available at skin.ini or in-game for changing skin). If he say "yes", then you add him as your credits.
SAOnline

mnasutaru wrote:

If you're not going to make an effort you'll have a hard time with people doing the same in return.
quit-osu
you can find some hitsound packs here.
t/15407 || t/254842
also, no need to be rude.just ask nicely and youll receive.