forum

Guitar Hero Metallica and Guitar Hero Van Halen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
Anyone here play it? It's awesome!!!! I play Expert on Guitar. Sing on Hard. and Drum on Expert+
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
I don't think anyone else here has played those difficulties im presumming?
awp
people have

I haven't. I just can't play GH Anything after playing Rock Band 2, so it's a bit disappointing that Metallica is a GH game and not a RB game / exportable to RB.
Bestelle
Basically what awp said, after Rock Band 2 I can't play GH anymore. Maybe GHIII and back, but otherwise the rest.. they just ruined it.
Remco32

RL Link wrote:

Basically what awp said, after Rock Band 2 I can't play GH anymore. Maybe GHIII and back, but otherwise the rest.. they just ruined it.
I totally agree.
It's great that you can import GH songs into RB2 on the Wii via homebrew (RawkSD). Can't wait until they add support for Band Hero/ Lego RB/newest GH games and SDHC support..
Behon
This is the second topic to start out with "Anyone play Guitar Hero" that turned into a Rock Band thread.

On that note, Rock Band Network launched today.
lukewarmholiday
Hi harmonix i'm activision, i'm just here to screw you out of your intellectual property so that 12 year olds like the OP will buy more games from this overpriced franchise and we will make MILLIONS.
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
Well guys many people dont think thewy ruined it.Many people love GH Metallica. It wouldn'tr make a good RB game cuz of only 4 hit circles. GH has the full 5. Which thus increases the likeness of actually playing the song.
adam2046

KingSRS2 wrote:

Well guys many people dont think thewy ruined it.Many people love GH Metallica. It wouldn'tr make a good RB game cuz of only 4 hit circles. GH has the full 5. Which thus increases the likeness of actually playing the song.
Please cease posting.
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
Why SHOULD I? O_o
lukewarmholiday
Don't worry I'm sure the mods will clean up the blatant shitposting.
lukewarmholiday
Oh wait no they wont.
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
well i dont care, as long as that user doesnt be so freaking jacked up. But still i dont feel like RB drums wouldnt have done good for Metallica. Because A) ive gotten used to the GHWT Drum Set and B)they look more awesome
Remco32
I don't think a fifth hit-thingy is missing on the RB drums. Drumming with 4 drums + 1 kickpeddal = 5 anyway. And drumming is hard with just 4 drums anyway.
Loginer

KingSRS2 wrote:

Yeah, it's not a real drum set replica without all 3 drums and both cymbals.
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
Thank You. Seriously the RB drums are like the easy way out if u wanna be able to do expert+ or hard r expert
awp
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

KingSRS2 wrote:

Thank You. Seriously the RB drums are like the easy way out if u wanna be able to do expert+ or hard r expert
Topic Starter
GeekMayCry
i guess awp is now a woosh master XD